Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is WN still in psych ward? Where are all the players and what are they doing?
Any locals???
If WN got an Iphone.........internet is VERY important to him.

That may be true, but I sure know a lot of people who don't have much money but have one.

True...most of the students I work with (who live in an inner city) have better phones that I do (and my kids don't even have one, much to their chagrin) and better game systems, clothing and shoes than my kids do...I take very little out of how many expensive gadgets and clothes (and even cars and houses) people have...many Americans are one paycheck (or other type of check) away from bankcruptcy (sp?).

I wish we knew the answers to all of it. I just couldn't imagine losing a child to anything, I would HAVE to be medicated. I feel for the mother, father and sister. They will spend the rest of their lives thinking if only I had done this or hadn't done that. 13 yr old may never forgive herself for not being there that night, even though it is not her fault in any way.

I don't attach any particular importance to a 5-word Facebook posting or the 'Get your but home' comment. For all we know, the SF might have thought everyone was making a mountain out of a molehill at that point.

Like everything else in this case, we have only very vague information. We don't know what was going on in the house on the morning of the 26th. For all we know, the sister could have come home and said 'Where's Celina?', a quick check found she wasn't there, and that set everything in motion.

Martha, that was not a comment made on facebook. It was made on a phone conversation to the press, the eve on the day she was reported missing, it was his message to Celina, after he said she never leaves the house.
LE was already involved, searches were already being conducted, if he thought all of them were making a mountain out of a mole hill, he has some serious problems.

I don't think his being on FB would be so hinky if he had posted something like 'hey, if anyone has seen Celina, can you tell her to call home.' To me, its the context of his being on FB that is odd, in that he was posting about himself to some random woman. However, its possible, like many have said, that at 9:11 in the morning, he hadn't fully realized that she was missing.

IDK, I rarely give people the benefit of the doubt, and I'm not giving this guy a full pass, but maybe a bit on the FB post. Maybe he didn't think it was a big deal until KL came home, or his wife called to talk to CC or something. We just don't know right know, I guess.

But, but, but ... how could he not have some idea it might be a big deal when LN is hysterical? :waitasec: :crazy:

I honestly wonder if, respectfully to SF and anyone suffering from PS, this might be an affect of PS; inappropriate situational behavior. Or just shutting down cause the 'drama' around him is stressing him. :confused:

Glad you added that disclaimer. ;) That episode caused me a lot of cognitive dissonance...on one hand, I love following protocols and I really respect (and love listening to) older scientists & doctors. But on the other hand, I hate hate hate "because I said so." Yes, that would work if you were dealing with a child, but not another scientist. :banghead:

OT: Did Dr. G do one of her shows on Caylee?

Folks, is it possible that one of Wendell's sex offender relatives is using Wendell's id for Facebook? I don't think we can post the relative's name because he hasn't been named a suspect or been discussed in MSM. I deleted it from the record pasted below. Notice his last known address? Isn't that the location that Wendell reportedly used during the 9:10 am post the day Celina was reported missing? Hmm...l

Last Known Address: CANAAN, VT
Race: W
Sex: Male Eyes: HAZ
Height: 5'09 Hair: Brown
Weight 231 lbs. Age/DOB: 12/22/1973
Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute: SEXUAL ASSAULT 3252 Date: 31 January 2005
Offense/Statute: LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS CONDUCT W/A CHILD 2602 Date: 31 January 2005
Offense/Statute: VOP Date: 06 February 2006

But, but, but ... how could he not have some idea it might be a big deal when LN is hysterical? :waitasec: :crazy:

I honestly wonder if, respectfully to SF and anyone suffering from PS, this might be an affect of PS; inappropriate situational behavior. Or just shutting down cause the 'drama' around him is stressing him. :confused:

BBM

I have thought of this...

FB really can be a physical addiction...Getting a "fix" can be like self-medicating. He may have literally needed to get out of the drama and release stress and this was, to him, the most viable way to do it at the time...

Not saying he wasn't involved somehow and needed to release the stress from that...

Just saying this sounds plausible to me...

Folks, is it possible that one of Wendell's sex offender relatives is using Wendell's id for Facebook? I don't think we can post the relative's name because he hasn't been named a suspect or been discussed in MSM. I deleted it from the record pasted below. Notice his last known address? Isn't that the location that Wendell reportedly used during the 9:10 am post the day Celina was reported missing? Hmm...l

Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute: LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS CONDUCT W/A CHILD 2602 Date: 31 January 2005

Oh, my!

Martha, that was not a comment made on facebook. It was made on a phone conversation to the press, the eve on the day she was reported missing, it was his message to Celina, after he said she never leaves the house.
LE was already involved, searches were already being conducted, if he thought all of them were making a mountain out of a mole hill, he has some serious problems.

He found her missing at 8:30, he was on FB at 9:00. That is only 30 minutes and I really don't think their was time for a panic. We don't know what time LN was hysterical. It could have been 10:00. I think we are looking at this in hind sight as to what happened to CC. I don't think that within thirty minutes a huge panic could of set in. What we really need is some confirmed information and a confirmed timeline. I am not excusing this man, but I do think we should cut him a little slack until we know the true times. I think his statement indicates he thought she had just gotten up and left the house and not that she was in any danger. What we would have done is always easy to say knowing the outcome. jmo

I might even be able to understand (since it would be so unlikely in a small town) that the neighbor came over and everyone was some what calm and calling around looking for her while KL went on foot and as the urgency progressed that the neighbor suggested calling. I can even see in my head LCN wondering aloud if it was even necessary, since calling the police would be admitting to yourself that it was a real emergency. But the fact that they neighbor said when she got there hysterics were already in full force, the fact that 911 had not been called at that time seems really odd. And then the facebook just sends it over the top for me, personally.

ETA: If my daughter ever went missing (Heaven forbid) and I was in hysterics and Steve got on the computer to check his facebook, even as a practioner of non-violence, I can't say I wouldn't go over and slap him in the face, rip the computer out of the wall and toss it in the trash and demand assistance in a most likely violent rage that I couldn't stop myself from doing out of pure panic. Just sayin'

I would also reject all thoughts of the worst in the beginning and would be on a mission to find my child. The worst is the last place I would go until forced to.

Ditto!

Offense or Statute

I asked that question earlier only a little differently. I thought that maybe his son had gotten on there or someone else in the house. I was told then that Caanan VT. is only a few miles away and he may have just been using that address. So, I don't know. ty

I find it interesting that the tribute videos and in dedication videos have included pictures of KM & CC. I would think that if there was any one suspecting that he was involved that they would not use those pictures. I just find it hard to believe, that if he was a suspect in their mind, that they would use pictures of CC & her murderer in a tribute to her.

But then again, there have been some very strange things going on in this entire case, so really, who knows.

It is 1.6 miles from Canaan, VT to Stewartstown, NH. I don't really think that him saying he lived in Canaan is any indication of anything. It's probably slightly bigger and more recognizable than Stewartstown.

When people ask where I'm from I've always given the names of cities that were 30 & 45 min from where I actually grew up b/c people might have actually heard of them.

He found her missing at 8:30, he was on FB at 9:00. That is only 30 minutes and I really don't think their was time for a panic. We don't know what time LN was hysterical. It could have been 10:00. I think we are looking at this in hind sight as to what happened to CC. I don't think that within thirty minutes a huge panic could of set in. What we really need is some confirmed information and a confirmed timeline. I am not excusing this man, but I do think we should cut him a little slack until we know the true times. I think his statement indicates he thought she had just gotten up and left the house and not that she was in any danger. What we would have done is always easy to say knowing the outcome. jmo

O.K. we are talking about 2 different things here.
The FB comment was made at 9 something in the morning, posting to someone where he lived.
I was talking about the comment he made to the press, over the phone, in the evening after LE was involved and searches being done, when his message to Celina was to get her butt home.

Offense or Statute

That is a good question!! Somewhere around here a parent typed in their 5 yr olds name that was spelled unique and found HER pic and a FB page in HER name. They were on the news and claimed they only had real freinds on their FB and had security settings tight. So someone who they trusted either put that girls pic on their own page with her name and had someone who was not really known to them set this up or one of their freinds set up the page intentionally. That is kinda scarey......

I asked that question earlier only a little differently. I thought that maybe his son had gotten on there or someone else in the house. I was told then that Caanan VT. is only a few miles away and he may have just been using that address. So, I don't know. ty

Just speculating here...

Why pick Caanan VT and use your dad's FB id if you;re the stepson? Makes more sense to me that a relative who was not supposed to be using social media (or whose social media account might be regularly checked by authorities) would assume someone else's ID to possibly make connections in his own town, using someone else's FB profile. Purely speculating. But, if there is any merit to this theory, it would explain why Wendell was posting at 9:10 am on 7/26 (because it wasn't Wendell) and how Wendell could have just added an iphone app for Facebook when he is reportedly in the mental health ward...

It is 1.6 miles from Canaan, VT to Stewartstown, NH. I don't really think that him saying he lived in Canaan is any indication of anything. It's probably slightly bigger and more recognizable than Stewartstown.

When people ask where I'm from I've always given the names of cities that were 30 & 45 min from where I actually grew up b/c people might have actually heard of them.

I gotcha...I do something similar saying I'm "in between" the two much larger towns that border us...

but if he does have relatives in Canaan (which I think he may), and someone now has an iphone and he can't have acquired one in the hospital, it is plausible that someone is using his account, KWIM?

Offense or Statute

It could be..and it could explain the nature of the account. Something to ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces