NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 1 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they have checked the C&J lot...a car could easily be parked there for a week before anyone would take any notice of it.

I was wondering about Liberty Mutual lots too, but I am pretty sure they would have already noticed, they seem to have that campus fairly well patrolled.

On the same page---I think that covers way more of Dover then, than just that area. If she was further south than Exit 7 or so, it would ping to Durham or Portsmouth or the Spur Road one but otherwise, anywhere in Dover up to Exit 9 would ping the hospital one.

If that is right, it really leaves all of Dover open as a possibility doesn't it?

There is one on Mast Road, so she made it far enough away from that on 108...

Most of the kids take 155 out of Durham to Dover~Ha they think it is shorter~I would really like to find out WHO and WHERE she was suppose to be.

As a long-time follower of Maura Murray's case, seeing another New England college student go missing caught my eye!
Not to far away from each other...

I hope they have checked the C&J lot...a car could easily be parked there for a week before anyone would take any notice of it.

I was wondering about Liberty Mutual lots too, but I am pretty sure they would have already noticed, they seem to have that campus fairly well patrolled.

Hubby went to Durham/back to Dover/up to Somersworth and then to S Berwick/he saw no activity~

C&J meaning the train station? Most businesses around here know when a car has been there a long time~the exception would be the train station and the hospital~

From the information I am hearing it doesn't look good~

Hubby went to Durham/back to Dover/up to Somersworth and then to S Berwick/he saw no activity~

C&J meaning the train station? Most businesses around here know when a car has been there a long time~the exception would be the train station and the hospital~

From the information I am hearing it doesn't look good~
Nope--the park and ride for the bus. We park there when going on vacation and take the bus to Logan---there are always cars parked there for week to ten days.

I just ran out for lunch and saw nothing either and was on Central in fast food alley.

Can you give us some info on the info you're hearing? TIA!

Nope--the park and ride for the bus. We park there when going on vacation and take the bus to Logan---there are always cars parked there for week to ten days.

I just ran out for lunch and saw nothing either and was on Central in fast food alley.

On my business page on FB there is a conversation going on under her picture. One of her classmates saw her after class as she was leaving and she was headed to Dover.

They made plans for this weekends home coming~she knows that she just didn't take off~

LE is looking for anyone who may have seen her leaving the campus in her car. They want to know if she was alone or if someone was with her~There are cameras in the parking lot where she parked

Is the park and ride still out on 155? If so, that would be a great place to hide a car.

Is the park and ride still out on 155? If so, that would be a great place to hide a car.
I don't know if that one is still there but they built a nice big lot and ticket office right across from Margarita's/Homewood Suites off of Exit 9--which would definitely ping Garrison Hill tower.

Anyone know if there is a call yet for volunteer searchers?

Or are we just being asked by police to keep our eyes out for Elizabeth and/or her car?

her phone did:twocents:

Many of the parking lots on campus are isolated and not much activity around the areas. I do think most of them have cameras installed so hopefully they are checking those out....

You are right, just because her phone made it Dover doesn't mean she did.

Anyone know if there is a call yet for volunteer searchers?

Or are we just being asked by police to keep our eyes out for Elizabeth and/or her car?

No searches yet because they have no idea where she was last seen. They did however ask that we go through any/all parking lots looking for her car between Dover and Durham~they think the weekend will be best for this simply because most people are off and the parking lots will have less cars.

I haven't read anything saying who she was to meet. Was it a close friend from work, someone much older or a group of co-workers, male or female? I just want to be sure that this friend's story leaves no possibility for foul play on that end, such as something happening to Lizzie while with the friend who says she never made it.

Can someone fill me in if this has been ruled out please?

When I watched the local news this morning they flashed Sawyer Mill Apartment sign. So I went on that premise.

I drove through Chester, Durham and Dover looking at sides of roads where maybe a car veered off, all parking lots that I passed etc. I took 102, 155 and 108 as well as driving around the hospital and town....lots of space to cover trying to look for a car.

So hope she is found and is safe.

Just a possibility...

Perhaps she looped over onto Rt. #16 South right at the Dover line, (cell phone ping in Dover) and headed towards Newington/Portsmouth?

Just a possibility...

Perhaps she looped over onto Rt. #16 South right at the Dover line, (cell phone ping in Dover) and headed towards Newington/Portsmouth?

Yesterday the news releases were saying that she was going to visit friends in Portsmouth....so that is also a possibility...I drove up 16 past the tolls....of course I was just looking for a car that went off road...

I got the impression when the uncle was interviewed by WMUR that these were new friends and she hadn't known them long....let me go look for a quote...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member