NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 3 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you described her and her testimony perfectly.
I wish I could read her immunity agreement and what it includes. Is there a link somewhere, anyone?

All in all, I think she is holding up pretty well so far. Although it is obvious she is lying about much.

In my mind it doesn't really matter how bad she looks though. He is still just as responsible, if not more so. I just hope the jury can see their way to give him murder1, knowing what a sweetheart deal she got.

One thing bothering me is that 5 page letter he wrote her, telling her what to say. A lot of what he wrote is woven into her story. It's like she took that letter and twisted it to make herself less culpable.

The only part I think she is being totally truthful about is the disposal. And it's absolutely chilling the way she so matter of factly describes it.

hEARING About the breakout/escape plans now- where does this guy seth come from ?

"he wants his girlfriend in the getaway car..

Seriously?

hEARING About the breakout/escape plans now- where does this guy seth come from ?

"he wants his girlfriend in the getaway car..

Seriously?
IKR? He is def living in fantasy land.

I sure hope the pros is planning on calling Catherine Fish to the stand. Her testimony could seal the deal IMO.

I also wouldn't mind hearing from Paul......or has he already been called? If he has, could someone please advise? I missed it if he did.

I'm bothered by that letter too, he told her all the areas of detail and evidence they needed to include in their stories to sound believeable but relieve themselves of a murder charge (which of course only worked for her). I think gajonka was on the money about her demeanor and testimony as well (btw, long time no see gajonka, how and where ya been? Great insight as usual :)), she is quite the sly one. Let's hope tomorrow isn't wasted on even more FB posts and personas.

*BBM*

I lured him over from another thread....I like looking at his avatar ;)

J/K Gajonka, like reading your thoughts (the av is maybe only 20% of it :giggle: )

IKR? He is def living in fantasy land.

I sure hope the pros is planning on calling Catherine Fish to the stand. Her testimony could seal the deal IMO.

I also wouldn't mind hearing from Paul......or has he already been called? If he has, could someone please advise? I missed it if he did.

Paul hasn't been called to the stand yet, I hope he will be.

*BBM*

I lured him over from another thread....I like looking at his avatar ;)

J/K Gajonka, like reading your thoughts (the av is maybe only 20% of it :giggle: )

You're too good. :) I like his av as well.

just getting caught up on this trial...what is going on in New Hampshire? I always had a very different perception of the place but I guess everywhere has its underbelly. I looked at the Sawmill apartments (think that is the name)....beautiful little complex with flowing river and authentic New England architecture...and vile creatures like this could be your neighbors. And why is Seth walking around the courtroom as if this is just another business meeting? He seems to have total freedom...guess NH takes its motto "Live Free or Die" seriously? Once again I wonder how anyone can defend this guy? And Kat...well she is clearly downplaying her role that night and sure should be in jail for the rest of her life too. It clearly points to talking with your kids (or yourself) and being so careful about who you develop relationships with (even casual)...you would think the vibe between these two would have made someone run out of there but she did not. I mean who would stay after he asks her if he can be with Kat while she is in the room????? I guess I lead a very sheltered life and hope to continue that.

please tell me that the taxpayers of NH are not paying for the defense of this animal? I find his male defense attorney very strong and effective but really don't see he can do much about his client's fate......okay I looked this up Barth is indeed a Public Defender...wow what a job.

As i listen to this circus it keep thinking...who sits around in this world and makes up names for different moods or personas you have....I guess there are people that do this. Another thing that strikes me is it seems that this behavior is taking place NOT under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I find that incredible or had they both done so man drugs in the past their brains were destroyed????

LARPING...wow learn something new everyday. I have enough trouble keeping my one role straight in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme