NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 42s
In 4 hours of testimony Kat stepped out to touch base with lawyer very little. Her lawyer wanted her to see him every 30 min #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m
Do u believe your admissions put you in a positive light? NO they were horrible things #SethMazzaglia

I am thinking the four of them know what happened, are not testifying to the real truth and have been coordinating the stories to always point at someone else, to confuse and defuse us from ever knowing what really happened and why.

I think it would be weird for someone inexperienced in law to assume that Roberta was wired. Perhaps Roberta told her she was wearing a wire. These four people are the only ones with the real story. So far, it looks like a game to all of them.

The problem I have with the four of them being involved to the point of knowing the truth is, at this stage, what would cause either Roberta or Paul to say anything other than what they knew? What does Roberta risk by not coming clean about her visit that evening? Notice that kat and seth's stories have both changed from the weak one of blaming it on Roberta and Paul to each other. If there was anything more to Roberta and Paul's involvement I would have to think these two (kat and seth) would still be screaming about them being the killers but there was nothing more to tie R & P to the crime so they turned on each other. IMO Roberta and Paul are awful people as well for not calling LE about seeing poor Lizzi dead on the ground with bags over her head.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m
When #SethMazzaglia was strangling, raping and murdering Lizzi was he using a persona? Yes. Who? Doomsday

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m
Kat says while talking to #SethMazzaglia attorneys she says she fell into BS logic mode and went with it.

How does she know he was using a persona? She said he didn't say anything, just took out a rope and started strangling. Bull*** logic mode is where we've been all through her testimony, geesh.

Oh, 'morning all, got here a little late and missed the first 45 min., thanks for the tweets Zoey.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m
Kat testified to GJ by memory. No notes #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m
In 4 hours of testimony she stepped out twice. All after she described the incident with Lizzi #SethMazzaglia

I think he is doing a good job rehabilitating her considering what he has to work with.

The problem I have with the four of them being involved to the point of knowing the truth is, at this stage, what would cause either Roberta or Paul to say anything other than what they knew? What does Roberta risk by not coming clean about her visit that evening? Notice that kat and seth's stories have both changed from the weak one of blaming it on Roberta and Paul to each other. If there was anything more to Roberta and Paul's involvement I would have to think these two (kat and seth) would still be screaming about them being the killers but there was nothing more to tie R & P to the crime so they turned on each other. IMO Roberta and Paul are awful people as well for not calling LE about seeing poor Lizzi dead on the ground with bags over her head.

They are awful!!! Also, if they had called police as soon as they left the apartment....Likely Lizzie's body would have been recovered before they disposed of her in the ocean!!

Closing up in 5 minutes, please move on over.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member