NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not like what is the truth--but what will actually be the truth--says a lot about this testimony

I caught that as well. It sounds like kat has no concept of 'truth'. IMO the 'actual truth' is her version of what she wants other people to believe in and becomes the truth for others through deception.

Didn't roberta know about doomsday? is that why he called her? she could help contact/guide the newly deceased spirit? What were their conversations on the matter?

I like the simplicity of a magic 8-ball... I thought about buy tarot cards, but I would have to look up the pics and try to figure it at. I would love to have a reading.

omg are they laughing????

scary people

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m
When #SethMazzaglia was strangling, raping and murdering Lizzi was he using a persona? Yes. Who? Doomsday

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m
Kat says while talking to #SethMazzaglia attorneys she says she fell into BS logic mode and went with it.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 6m
Time to see what #SethMazzaglia enjoyed on his profile guess what's on there Face F'ing. It's not on Kats

Maybe that was old hat to kat and not worth mentioning? Plus IMO she was also slier and maybe wanted to ensnare someone before opening up to what she really liked?

I like the simplicity of a magic 8-ball... I thought about buy tarot cards, but I would have to look up the pics and try to figure it at. I would love to have a reading.

:tantrum::tantrum:a tragedy of my childhood..........i could never have a magic 8 ball because my sweet momma read somewhere that some idiot child somewhere in the midwest cracked theirs and drank the liquid and died.....

i'm still scarred <sniff> :floorlaugh:

You are right, and I shouldn't have been making light of it.
While I personally wouldn't use it for such a important decision, I have had general readings done before.

No, all good Xara! I was not giving you (or anyone else) a rubuke.
Just wanted to explain that to some it is just another belief system, not unlike religion.

Plus, this whole group is just plain :nuts:, so they are not giving the "mystical" side of things a good name!

One thing is clear to me. This was no accident. If it was, any normal person would have called for help. Oh wait.... :waitasec:

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 1m
Kat tells Roberta she's going to play it up as a sexual thing gone bad #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 1m
Kat- if I'm married to him I don't have to testify. #SethMazzaglia

No, all good Xara! I was not giving you (or anyone else) a rubuke.
Just wanted to explain that to some it is just another belief system, not unlike religion.

Plus, this whole group is just plain :nuts:, so they are not giving the "mystical" side of things a good name!

I think most of us here realize that these people are aberrations. Period. IMO they don't represent any 'religion'. okay maybe satanists?

As wily and manipulative as kat is I have to assign as much to seth to keep up with her in a relationship. There is testimony that if he wanted something he was strong enough, egotistically, to pursue it so I don't look at him as the total submissive in the relationshop.

So then I come to the question of why they called Roberta and Paul later that evening and with kat and seth both being fairly strong individuals I have to reject panic as being the basis for the call. Instead I see it as part of the plan to shift the blame of the murder to Roberta and Paul.

I am thinking the four of them know what happened, are not testifying to the real truth and have been coordinating the stories to always point at someone else, to confuse and defuse us from ever knowing what really happened and why.

I think it would be weird for someone inexperienced in law to assume that Roberta was wired. Perhaps Roberta told her she was wearing a wire. These four people are the only ones with the real story. So far, it looks like a game to all of them.

I am thinking the four of them know what happened, are not testifying to the real truth and have been coordinating the stories to always point at someone else, to confuse and defuse us from ever knowing what really happened and why.

I think it would be weird for someone inexperienced in law to assume that Roberta was wired. Perhaps Roberta told her she was wearing a wire. These four people are the only ones with the real story. So far, it looks like a game to all of them.

IIRC Seth pointed out to Kat that perhaps she was wearing a wire towards the end of the meetings--

My gawd, these people are off their ever-lovin' rockers. Wow

OK--she was just telling the Grand Jury a "story" and didn't need to step out--I still say "story"=LIE with Miss Kat :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr