NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is another case where if he walks I just give up on this "justice" system.

anyone else simply not believe what they are hearing. these people are serious. the mystical cabinet???????

Well yeah, everyone knows the difference between the king of tentacles, and the queen of swords. :crazy: :doh:

If I wasn't listening to this, I swear I would never believe it. OMG! So crazy! :crazy: :crazy:

the defense lawyers must love this...selected by tarot cards and looking to make a name for themselves.

this piece of crap wants everyone to become a paramedic????

I wish I knew what the jury was thinking. They have to be feeling like they've fallen down a rabbit hole... I know I do :scared:

Courtroom looked almost empty.

anyone know who was there...behind seth a total of 3 people...i am guessing his dad plus woman and his mother (the tarot apprentice and life line to Seth)

kat should be pretending, AKA acting, that she is ashamed of herself. seth is telling her he wants the money to be spent on her to further her education while she is secretly selling him down the river.

kat says she didn't have much experience flirting??? :banghead:

how about b*nging anything that moves?

I guess it is possible but I find it very difficult to believe that these two were not heavy into drugs at some point into their teen/adult lives. They both have involuntary movements that seem more than just being nervous.

sister called--so missed phone call

wasn't that the one that was already played?

sorry but Seth's mother sounds just as weird as he is...anyone know about this family? Is this stuff really popular in NH? I can understand a bit of it sort of in fun but picking your attorneys with a tarot deck...I can't believe this.

*BBM*
If these lawyers somehow get him off it won't sound so crazy!

For real though, if you believe in Tarot and it's readings then it is the way you make decisions in life. Tarot also has "loose" meanings, and they way you apply the cards to your issues can be interpreted in your own personal way.

Some would laugh at people who "pray" on life's big decisions.

All about what your personal beliefs are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr