NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering about that comment on it being her target uniform. I thought certainly they would stop that. I must say though with the color on my computer it looks just like a target cashier.

I initially said it as a joke (four threads ago) so I hope you aren't referring to me! :)

I get a lot of entertainment out of speculating and mocking both Kat and Seth but at the end of all of this, many lives are ruined.

Lizzie is gone and may she rest in peace. Her family will never again be able to hug her, kiss her, hold her, tell her they love her. She will never get to live the dream of marine biology that she worked with tenacity to achieve.

Seth and Kat (who despite whatever fate they may both achieve) are imprisoned in the hell of their own souls and choices. Their parents and siblings who watched them with love and dignity and tried to guide them through their life course will forever be left to wonder what they did and the guilt they have must be thick and difficult to live with.

Just some Friday musings.

I don't think Kat is imprisoned by what happened to Lizzi--it is just a "bump in the road"--she will move forward and play her little games in her head. She doesn't really take responsibility for this-nor have the capacity for guilt. I think she is angered that it is taking away a portion of her freedom but other than that she will move forward. There was an article I read where she hopes to move to California to pursue her "acting"

I was wondering about that comment on it being her target uniform. I thought certainly they would stop that. I must say though with the color on my computer it looks just like a target cashier.

Well if she was a good cashier at Target more would be on that shirt---

I get a lot of entertainment out of speculating and mocking both Kat and Seth but at the end of all of this, many lives are ruined.

Lizzie is gone and may she rest in peace. Her family will never again be able to hug her, kiss her, hold her, tell her they love her. She will never get to live the dream of marine biology that she worked with tenacity to achieve.

Seth and Kat (who despite whatever fate they may both achieve) are imprisoned in the hell of their own souls and choices. Their parents and siblings who watched them with love and dignity and tried to guide them through their life course will forever be left to wonder what they did and the guilt they have must be thick and difficult to live with.

Just some Friday musings.

Good musings for sure...and what strikes me is especially the Marriott family having to listen to alleged activity by their daughter with these skum bags. How can they sit and listen to this? I think Kat's family had some shall we say "preconditioning" to know her life and friends were into some of this stuff but my guess is Lizzie's parents thought their daughter was different and just going to college. The things alleged here are way beyond the scope of typical college behavior.

Good Morning! Rainy here today. Makes me sleepy. But my flowers could use it.

I really considering streaming while I work out on the elliptical today. I don't want to miss any repeat. And I don't want to miss my usual workout again.

Good morning all.

Yes it is rainy and gloomy here today, neighbor! Wish I had an elliptical, I'd join you.

As wily and manipulative as kat is I have to assign as much to seth to keep up with her in a relationship. There is testimony that if he wanted something he was strong enough, egotistically, to pursue it so I don't look at him as the total submissive in the relationshop.

So then I come to the question of why they called Roberta and Paul later that evening and with kat and seth both being fairly strong individuals I have to reject panic as being the basis for the call. Instead I see it as part of the plan to shift the blame of the murder to Roberta and Paul.

I don't think Kat is imprisoned by what happened to Lizzi--it is just a "bump in the road"--she will move forward and play her little games in her head. She doesn't really take responsibility for this-nor have the capacity for guilt. I think she is angered that it is taking away a portion of her freedom but other than that she will move forward. There was an article I read where she hopes to move to California to pursue her "acting"

Totally agree. Without remorse and in this case no justice for what happened to Lizzi, kat will drift on in her life and that is what infuriates me. No remorse.

I think she is in a personal hell. Even if she doesn't realize it.

even the Judge is over Kat--it's the 9th day and we do need to move on....lol

Totally agree. Without remorse and in this case no justice for what happened to Lizzi, kat will drift on in her life and that is what infuriates me. No remorse.

she will continue to live in her own little world with her "gods"/voices--skar and whomever else that resides there---Just like before SM, during SM and most likely now--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat