NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want him to get away with this murder and go out and do it again....oh please I'm worried about you miss kat

No. No. No. Missy kat you have to answer if you want your deal to remain in effect.

Can they just stop her breathing now???

Hi, folks, just got here, and I'm in Kat Hell now, too!!!

How many horses has Kat already beaten to death???

:anguish::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

too many

She will be back Monday! Dang! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think this jury is going awol this weekend and has no plans of returning on Monday :lol:

trial to last well into the week of June 23rd....

Barth has another Chapter. Probably a few more to go. I feel he has something up his sleeves.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 41s
#SethMazzaglia in recess until 9:00 est Monday morning

Barth has another Chapter. Probably a few more to go. I feel he has something up his sleeves.

I think he has something just can't produce without her---also positive he wants her to serve more time and that immunity to go bye-buy-bye

Well, it's back to the jail for Kat, but she IS bi, it IS Friday night, and she HAS let her hair down.

It's been a real "trip" with y'all!

Barth is obviously trying to get her to trip up and say she lied to the Grand Jury or here in this courtroom. As well, he is trying to get her to lie now and point it out to the jury. This would negate her deal and he can say she did it, not Seth.

She could end up being charged and Seth can get off scott free.

Shame on the prosecution for playing the Grand Jury testimony. He opened a whole lot of doors for the defense.

As usual I'm clueless as to why the state wanted to bring all of this in with yet another chance for defense to show the way it probably happened and the lies that evolved.

Here's my latest theory to that: Now that things have gotten so fuzzed-up with her testimonnnnnnnnnny, they may be using it to tempt the defense to put SM (love those initials, BTW) on the stand to "straighten things out" and to defend himself. Will they take the bait?

Bath: 'Some people find that arousing?'

kat: 'yes'

Barth: 'Do you?'

kat: 'Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

When kat isn't sure where the line of questioning may be going she pulls out an ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to buy time. JMO

Hahaha, it is soooooo hard to keep your stories straight, right Kat? She had breathplay on her stupid profile as one of her likes. I think you are stuck with this one, honey.

8:55 LM text to gf, going to dover a little after 10.
10:10 LM text to km (arrival)
10:26 p.m. AM asking, 'We painting tonight?'
10:29 p.m., McDonough to Mazzaglia, “Your decision I guess
10:47 p.m. McDonough used Mazzaglia's phone to call Gerkin

Rg arrives aorund 11?

I don't see where he is getting all this extra time.
it's only 37 minutes from the time she arrives to the call to rg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomenAmaterasu