NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. No. No. Missy kat you have to answer if you want your deal to remain in effect.

And you have got to tell the, er, um, I've forgotten the word, folks.... rhymes with youth, sooth, tooth, um... or you will forfeit your immunity, you bad, bad, Kat. :scared:

Maybe that's what the prosecution is doing here.... we can only hope. Charge her with perjury, jury injury, and Katjury.

I'm losing my mind....

8:55 LM text to gf, going to dover a little after 10.
10:10 LM text to km (arrival)
10:26 p.m. AM asking, 'We painting tonight?'
10:29 p.m., McDonough to Mazzaglia, “Your decision I guess
10:47 p.m. McDonough used Mazzaglia's phone to call Gerkin

Rg arrives aorund 11?

I don't see where he is getting all this extra time.
it's only 37 minutes from the time she arrives to the call to rg.

Yeah, where is this hour that he keeps harping on? If anything, this all happened extremely quickly. I think he kept saying the text to KM was at 9:51, but even if it was, it's less than an hour from "I'm outside" to "what are we going to do about this dead woman in our apartment?"

Here's my latest theory to that: Now that things have gotten so fuzzed-up with her testimonnnnnnnnnny, they may be using it to tempt the defense to put SM (love those initials, BTW) on the stand to "straighten things out" and to defend himself. Will they take the bait?

I sure hope so.
I want to hear what he has to say.

And you all know what I hope he says takes Kat dowwwwwwnnnnnnn with him :dervish:

Yeah, where is this hour that he keeps harping on? If anything, this all happened extremely quickly. I think he kept saying the text to KM was at 9:51, but even if it was, it's less than an hour from "I'm outside" to "what are we going to do about this dead woman in our apartment?"

Something is hinky about those times.
They can't play strip poker, watch Dorkheads, kill a woman, and call over "help" in less than an hour.

Exactly! I just don't see it. Seems he is misleading us.

Where is your timeline from Haunts?
I will admit when they were going over the texts at the beginning of the trial I was not paying close attention to times. Maybe worth a review :sigh: but I really don't want to :tantrum:

ETA- I meant, where did you find the info of text times.

And you have got to tell the, er, um, I've forgotten the word, folks.... rhymes with youth, sooth, tooth, um... or you will forfeit your immunity, you bad, bad, Kat. :scared:

Maybe that's what the prosecution is doing here.... we can only hope. Charge her with perjury, jury injury, and Katjury.

I'm losing my mind....

:floorlaugh: With another week looming in front of us I wonder how many around here will be full fledged lunatics. :thewave:

Rg arrives aorund 11?

You are right, this timeframe doesn't make sense. Remember that these two idiots were actively looking for a live-in slave for both of them to dominate. They advertised for this. They didn't find one. Until this new friend enters the picture. Probably not knowingly chosen for this role, she naively agrees to go over to watch a movie with a co-worker and new friend.

They have been planning on making her their slave and have all the equipment available. She is only there for a half hour before the final question, "Are we going to paint?" Code for overpower her, lock her up and start training her. But she starts to fight them and a huge struggle begins. They realize that they are not going to come out of this clean and know they have to kill her.

They call their friends, who might have been informed of this plan and it takes only ten minutes for them to drop everything and witness the results. Those friends had to have known something to have been called in the first place. They were trusted, even when they found out moments before that Roberta was not coming alone, they didn't cancel on her.

None of the stories heard so far are the truth, imho. This murder happened too fast for any of that stuff to fit in unless she wasn't really dead when Roberta showed up.

bbm

Just read that bbm bit, apart from this he!!'s mess, and think about that question...

Dayam.

I thought Lizzie sent Kat the text that she was out of class and on her way about 8:41 p.m. and Seth was in the shower when Lizzie got there close to 9:00. That's what I recall from the trstimony of the timeline anyhow, I plan to watch Kat's testimony for the prosecution sometime over this weekend (I must be a little masochistic myself), mostly for her demeanor but also for the timeline to become clearer.

You are right, this timeframe doesn't make sense. Remember that these two idiots were actively looking for a live-in slave for both of them to dominate. They advertised for this. They didn't find one. Until this new friend enters the picture. Probably not knowingly chosen for this role, she naively agrees to go over to watch a movie with a co-worker and new friend.

They have been planning on making her their slave and have all the equipment available. She is only there for a half hour before the final question, "Are we going to paint?" Code for overpower her, lock her up and start training her. But she starts to fight them and a huge struggle begins. They realize that they are not going to come out of this clean and know they have to kill her.

They call their friends, who might have been informed of this plan and it takes only ten minutes for them to drop everything and witness the results. Those friends had to have known something to have been called in the first place. They were trusted, even when they found out moments before that Roberta was not coming alone, they didn't cancel on her.

None of the stories heard so far are the truth, imho. This murder happened too fast for any of that stuff to fit in unless she wasn't really dead when Roberta showed up.

You know what does fit?
Lizzie walks in the door and they ambush her.
They do what they wanted/planned.
No poker, no movies, no BS.
THAT could be done in an hour.

ETA- Except wth missing hour does Barth keep referring to?
Are we ALL missing something here? :waitasec:

Rg arrives aorund 11?

Let's go over it together...

At 8:55 p.m., the 19-year-old sent a text saying she was going to visit a new friend, a co-worker at a department store near campus
http://www.telegram.com/article/20130525/NEWS/130529744&Template=printart

"Marriott, 19, was last seen on Tuesday, and she texted a friend to say she would stop by another friend's home just after 10 p.m. but never arrived.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-unh-student-lizzi-marriott-dead-man-arrested/story?id=17470051

Her last cell phone signal was picked up at around 10:10 p.m. on Oct. 9 in Dover

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/opening-st...way-in-mazzaglia-trial/26203442#ixzz34YPDy32s

"Mazzaglia sent her a text message at 10:26 p.m. asking, "We painting tonight?"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/witness-boyfriend-raped-killed-new-hampshire-college-student/

Roberta Gerkin said McDonough sounded "shaken" when she called asking Gerkin to come over at 10:49 p.m.
http://news.yahoo.com/nh-students-disappearance-death-detailed-docs-155236836.html

I thought Lizzie sent Kat the text that she was out of class and on her way about 8:41 p.m. and Seth was in the shower when Lizzie got there close to 9:00. That's what I recall from the trstimony of the timeline anyhow, I plan to watch Kat's testimony for the prosecution sometime over this weekend (I must be a little masochistic myself), mostly for her demeanor but also for the timeline to become clearer.

That is what I keep recalling too.
We need a flat out, no doubt, text timeline!

Something is hinky about those times.
They can't play strip poker, watch Dorkheads, kill a woman, and call over "help" in less than an hour.

If they jumped on her as soon as she walked in, they could do a lot.

We will never know. Never. Lying liars telling lies.

[Hi to you, Miss Wis !]

Let's go over it together...

At 8:55 p.m., the 19-year-old sent a text saying she was going to visit a new friend, a co-worker at a department store near campus
http://www.telegram.com/article/20130525/NEWS/130529744&Template=printart

"Marriott, 19, was last seen on Tuesday, and she texted a friend to say she would stop by another friend's home just after 10 p.m. but never arrived.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-unh-student-lizzi-marriott-dead-man-arrested/story?id=17470051

Her last cell phone signal was picked up at around 10:10 p.m. on Oct. 9 in Dover

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/opening-st...way-in-mazzaglia-trial/26203442#ixzz34YPDy32s

"Mazzaglia sent her a text message at 10:26 p.m. asking, "We painting tonight?"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/witness-boyfriend-raped-killed-new-hampshire-college-student/

Roberta Gerkin said McDonough sounded "shaken" when she called asking Gerkin to come over at 10:49 p.m.
http://news.yahoo.com/nh-students-disappearance-death-detailed-docs-155236836.html

:facepalm:
I did not see the 8:55 in your first post.
I thought you had 10:11 as the first...gods help me I really am losing it.

ETA- OK, no, I am not losing it. She still supposedly arrived after 10. Frick it. I am done trying to think this through :banghead:

You know what does fit?
Lizzie walks in the door and they ambush her.
They do what they wanted/planned.
No poker, no movies, no BS.
THAT could be done in an hour.

ETA- Except wth missing hour does Barth keep referring to?
Are we ALL missing something here? :waitasec:

Well, Barth wants us to think there is a missing hour because the truth is that his client and Kat both planned and killed this young woman together. He needs to push the deed off onto Kat, she needs to push it onto Seth and together they think they will both get away with murder.

Think they watched The Orient Express one too many times.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-unh...ry?id=17470051

:facepalm:
I did not see the 8:55 in your first post.
I thought you had 10:11 as the first...gods help me I really am losing it.

I think the 10:11 text was Lizzi texting Kat that she had arrived at the apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps