Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
shazam1.jpg

I think our shazam had the wind knocked out of his sails today. I imagine he is really upset with those lying tarot cards tricking him into hiring this 'team'.

Hi! I've been mostly stalking this page, kids out of school has kept me busy.
Looks like I have tons to catch up on.

I am wondering how SM feels about his Tarot card reading and picking lawyers now.

:floorlaugh: ya beat me to it Jewels. I bet he feels like most everything in his life has just now givin him the bird.

Wait until the jury returns with a verdict...

Are we not going live for the opposing sides to hash out what they will say in front of the Judge today? I thought that was what the Judge said?

The judge has denied the state's request to call a rebuttal witness, and in so doing, the defense's request to then offer testimony. It appears the state would have called Lisa Greenwaldt... and it appears they would raise the issue of the dates that didn't match up... that she says she visited Mazzaglia on the 14th but was not listed by the jail as having been there. That it would impact her credibility. The judge says its not directly relevant... and he declines to head down that path, of what would be a trial within a trial... says it would be confusing and distracting.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 9:26 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz35Zh9B0sS
I am disappointed.

See ya all tomorrow! I am going to make some serious BLT sandwiches, with no lettuce (takes up too much room) and more bacon.

Good, I was hoping to be able to see the charging conference.

Not surprised a bit at no rebuttal considering what Hinckley was planning to do, judge had to shoot him down or risk Barth taking the stand.

I think that is what I heard the Judge talking about.

So we are back live at 1:00 pm est?

What was Hinckley (sp?) planning on doing? Calling Barth as a witness? Why?

Good, I was hoping to be able to see the charging conference.

Not surprised a bit at no rebuttal considering what Hinckley was planning to do, judge had to shoot him down or risk Barth taking the stand.

Not surprise either, but I am disappointed he denied rebuttal...just speaking for myself. I would have enjoyed the spectacle.

I think that is what I heard the Judge talking about.

So we are back live at 1:00 pm est?

What was Hinckley (sp?) planning on doing? Calling Barth as a witness? Why?

I think we're back at 2. they went to lunch...

Court will start at 10:00 tomorrow with defense closings, the state will close after lunch. Then he will charge the jury.
by Jen Crompton/WMUR 9:34

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz35Zj4y753

bbm

thank god, a reprieve!!!!!!!!! my evelyn wood speed reading skills are a tad rusty......

see you lovely sleuthers in the morning!!!:loveyou::loveyou:

thanks for the updates and humor friends:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members