NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 9 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge is talking to attorneys about closing arguments, the defense estimates they'll take an hour and a half, the state says they could take up to two hours. He made early warnings.. about content danger areas are that both should be aware of ... he says he would expect to do closings and charge the jury on the same day.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 9:33 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz35ZiptrSv

DT would have helped their case by putting on no defense. All of the witnesses were ineffective to say the least. For the most part this strengthened the case of the state.

<nodding> what she said :D

Looking for harness, tarp, deck of strip poker cards, journals, and one dark heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

check <hurl>
check
check
check
check but i think there were TWO

:)

He's explaining to them that the attorneys and judge will have a charging conference.. to discuss what the Judge will tell the jury. That will happen today. The judge ultimately decides. And he's telling them that he'll deliver the case for deliberation and decision tomorrow afternoon.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 9:37 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz35Zjvlh58

I hope none of the jury has "low blood sugar". Maybe they brought candy bars with them.
I don't think they have ever gone this long into the day without lunch!

Wonder what's up with SM, why he had to sit down?

I think Queen Bee was pointing out how crazy it would be for a normal person to be visiting them. I thought it was funny as all get out.

Exactly! Insane that these two had friends to invite over given how sick the visits are! Also, these people still considered them friends after the fact and visited him in jail!

shazam1.jpg

I don't think SM has any reason to feel optimistic at this point about the outcome. jmo

I don't think SM has any reason to feel optimistic at this point about the outcome. jmo

I am wondering how SM feels about his Tarot card reading and picking lawyers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES