NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 9 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have really wondered about this as well. It has definitely crossed my mind that they are just biding their time and plan to be together after the trial.

Two reasons I really dont think so though: 1) They are really not that smart or clever, and 2) Having gotten immunity, Kat could have just said that she killed Lizzi and Seth had nothing to do with it. Seth would walk and Kat would be out in a year and a half

I totally agree with you that we have not gotten the whole truth from anyone.

In order for Kat to keep her deal she can't stray from her GJ testimony. If she told them she killed Lizzi, would she have a deal? When I saw SM staring at the frozen pic of Kat's face on the screen throughout a break, he looked like someone in love. If he hated her, he would have looked away. If he felt she was throwing him under the bus, would he have stared into her eyes like that?

I agree with you, the truth has yet to be told here.

Judge indicates Defense will present evidence, present their case.

Do not begin deliberating.

Pick up again on Monday.

Remember the State can call rebuttal witnesses if the defense puts on a case.

Judge: May begin deliberating no later than mid of next week.

I wish they'd just keep plowing through tomorrow.

Mind is swimming with the idea of evidence the defense has to prove his innocence! What the hell could it be????

Well, productive day, imo. See you all on Monday. Can't wait to see what the defense has.

"Defense moves to dismiss...basically all of the homicide counts." Nice, Davis.

Kind of nice to have Friday off (for jurors AND us).
I enjoy courts that keep to a well run schedule :)

*AHEM* I am looking at YOU Arizona...... :snooty:

Defense moves to dismiss all 3 of homicide indictments.

First Degree: Sole witness Ms McD is not credible, not reliable...

Oh, felonious assault counts even AFTER cause of death. So the rape after would still count. I didn't realize it.

Did someone say this was Davis' first trial?

Oh, felonious assault counts even AFTER cause of death. So the rape after would still count. I didn't realize it.

She was still alive according to Kat. That's why she had to keep strangling her after Seth was done with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70