GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think LE will give up on this case until they get justice for Harmony. The police chief was pretty choked up when he made his remarks.

My heart aches, also, for Harmony's brother, who has such a deep bond with his sister. Prayers for him and his parents at this time, as well as for Harmony's mother.

SEP 12, 2022
[...]

She was arrested Friday at a home on Russell Street in Manchester. David St. Onge, who lives in the home, said he was stepping out to go to the corner store when law enforcement moved in.

"They had U.S. Marshals. They had state police, Manchester police," he said.

[...]

St. Onge said police took his brother away in handcuffs, telling him something about harboring a fugitive.

"I think she deserves everything coming to her," St. Onge said of Kayla Montgomery.

A new bail hearing for Kayla Montgomery is scheduled for 9 a.m. Tuesday at Superior Court.

[...]

SEP 13, 2022
The stepmother of Harmony Montgomery is scheduled to face a judge Tuesday after she failed to appear for a court hearing.

[...]

The arrest warrant was issued after she did not show up for Thursday's hearing, a previously scheduled dispositional conference ...

[...]

The attorney general's office filed a motion asking a judge to require that Kayla Montgomery prove she is complying with her conditions of release. It's not known if this would have come up at Thursday's hearing.

[...]

@Bward3

Kayla Montgomery in Manchester Court after her fugitive arrest Friday. Kayla is step mother of missing NH child Harmony Montgomery. Hearing soon.

NH Judge revokes Kayla Montgomery bail.

Attachments

• 71105E85-78A1-4EF1-8E20-95255307A031.jpeg
    71105E85-78A1-4EF1-8E20-95255307A031.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
SEP 12, 2022
[...]

She was arrested Friday at a home on Russell Street in Manchester. David St. Onge, who lives in the home, said he was stepping out to go to the corner store when law enforcement moved in.

"They had U.S. Marshals. They had state police, Manchester police," he said.

[...]

St. Onge said police took his brother away in handcuffs, telling him something about harboring a fugitive.

"I think she deserves everything coming to her," St. Onge said of Kayla Montgomery.

A new bail hearing for Kayla Montgomery is scheduled for 9 a.m. Tuesday at Superior Court.

[...]
So she didn't turn up on Thursday and was arrested on Friday. The man she was staying with was also arrested. So, I'm wondering, can you be charged with harboring a fugitive if you didn't know she was a fugitive? If so, that is scary. But maybe they were able to establish that the arrested man knew about the missed court appearance.

Seems to me that LE knows exactly what they are doing by giving MOTY Kayla enough rope to hang herself with. Let her rack up enough suspicions & charges to unrelated events and give her something to sing for with regard to Harmony!

Please, Kayla, keep screwing up!

SEP 28,2022
www.wmur.com

Attorneys for Adam Montgomery seek to suppress statements he made to police

[...]

The defense said Montgomery repeatedly told detectives he did not want to speak with them, but detectives continued to question him.

"His response to 'he has to tell the officer where Harmony is' was, 'Either arrest me, or I'm leaving. I'm not answering any questions,'" said defense attorney Caroline Smith. "That response was an assertion of his right to silence."

"The question that before you is, should his statements be suppressed?" said Senior Assistant Attorney General Ben Agati. "Well, what are those statements? The only statements there are, 'Do I need to sign this?' 'What is this?' I'm sorry, but those statements are not the product of questioning, regardless of the intent of the officers."

[...]

The first witness to testify Wednesday was Manchester police Detective John Dunleavy, the lead investigator in the Harmony Montgomery case.

[...]

"You're not in any trouble right now that I know of, OK?" Dunleavy said on the recording. "We have no warrants, OK? So, where's your daughter so we can check on her?"

"Right now, I've got nothing to say to you guys," Adam Montgomery said on the recording.

[...]

On Jan 4, he was arrested and taken to an interrogation room where he was read his Miranda rights, according to court documents. A few minutes into questioning, he told police he had nothing else to say, the documents said.

The defense filings said police continued to press Adam Montgomery after he asserted his right to silence.

The judge is taking the hearing under advisement before a decision is made.

[...]

WTH is he grinning about? Grrrr :mad:

SEP 28, 2022
www.boston25news.com

Police video shows Adam Montgomery refused to talk to police about his missing daughter, Harmony

[...]

In Manchster, NH Police body cam video recorded on New Years Eve 2021 when Adam was first taken into custody, Adam made it clear to responding officers that he would not talk about Harmony.

“People are concerned…” one officer said to Adam Montgomery.

“I’m not talking about nothing. Am I under arrest?” Adam responded.

“No you’re not. Right now you are being detained,” the officer said.

Days later, on January 4th, two Manchester Police Detectives tried again.

[...]

One Detective begged Montgomery for help.

The session ended with Adam Montgomery asking for an attorney.

Det John Dunleavy: “Can you make me a promise? Like man to man. Can you tell me that she’s alive?”

Adam Montgomery: “You’re going to play the same word games that you played with me the other day?”

[...]

Several times during the interview, Adam Montgomery, who was talkative about other things, refused to answer any questions about Harmony’s whereabouts.

Det. Dunleavy: “This isn’t going to stop.”

Adam Montgomery: “I know it’s not.”

Det Dunleavy: “Either get on the bus now or get run over.”

Adam Montgomery: “I got nothing else to say. I want a lawyer with me.”

[...]

Full video: Adam Montgomery case hearing (Part 1)​

Full video: Adam Montgomery case hearing (Part 2)​

Full video: Adam Montgomery case hearing (Part 3)​

Full video: Adam Montgomery case hearing (Part 4)​

This is a very difficult situation. No one has been charged with Harmony's murder and her body has not been recovered. This hearing for suppression of evidence and potential November trial date is only for second-degree assault, interference with custody, and endangering the welfare of his child. I'm anxious to know the status of the evidence discovered during the apartment search and the refrigerator taken from the apartment. It's nerve-racking that nobody has been charged for the murder of Harmony as of this date!

Please tell me that the prosecutor has a strong case for the current charges!!

Harmony has not been found and is now presumed dead. Her father, Adam Montgomery, has not been charged in connection with her disappearance or death.

He was arrested in January and charged with second-degree assault, interference with custody and endangering the welfare of a child.

In court Wednesday, his attorneys asked a judge to suppress evidence in the case, including statements Montgomery made to police soon after investigators learned of Harmony's disappearance in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member