GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty naive about how these things work. But what is their to suppress if he didn't say anything?
I believe it's two police interviews that the defense requested suppressed last August. IMO, Adam is well versed in keeping quiet around LE, and I don't know what the defense is worried about when he says nothing!

On the other hand, I recall the defense also wanted anything from Adam's cell phone not allowed/suppressed -- citing problems with a late warrant. I don't recall if this motion for the phone has been ruled on.

I guess we are supposed to be consoled that the NH DA will stack convictions and the penalties totaling a 100+ year sentence instead of building a murder-1 case for Harmony? :(

In Sept, he was indicted for stolen weapons possession and felon in possession so this qualifies him for being an armed career criminal (two counts).

9/2/22

Adam Montgomery, 32, being detained in the Valley Street jail, was indicted by a Grand Jury presiding in Hillsborough County Superior Court Northern District on two counts each of being an armed career criminal and being a felon in possession of a firearm. The incidents took place between Sept. 29, 2019 and Oct. 22, 2019 when he is accused of possessing two stolen weapons, a rifle and a shotgun.

According to the indictments, he was convicted of four felonies (three are needed to qualify as an armed career criminal) including: First-degree assault on Jan. 26, 2009, in Hillsborough County Superior Court Northern District; armed robbery, and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, both on June 10, 2010 in Middlesex (Mass.) Superior Court, and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon on Sept. 9, 2014, in Haverhill (Mass.) District Court.

Body camera footage shows interaction between police, Adam Montgomery​

Footage shows police questioning Montgomery about missing daughter​

Full video of the hearing is embedded in the linked article.

Body camera footage shows interaction between police, Adam Montgomery​

Footage shows police questioning Montgomery about missing daughter​

Full video of the hearing is embedded in the linked article.
I'm not angry reacting to you, OP, just reacting to these simpletons.

OCT 12, 2022
www.courttv.com

Body Language Experts Analyze Adam Montgomery Police Interrogation Video

VIDEO: Court TV anchor Vinnie Politan and a team of body language experts analyze Adam Montgomery's police interrogation video.

OCT 12, 2022
www.courttv.com

Body Language Experts Analyze Adam Montgomery Police Interrogation Video

VIDEO: Court TV anchor Vinnie Politan and a team of body language experts analyze Adam Montgomery's police interrogation video.
Watching AM puffing on his cig, swigging his soda-- sitting inside the interrogation room, I have no doubt he will never have anything to say about dearest Harmony.

He can't even say her name.... o_O:mad:

There are no words.

MANCHESTER, N.H. —
The mother of a Merrimack boy killed last year could be called to testify in the firearms trial of Adam Montgomery next month.

News 9 Investigates has learned that Danielle Dauphinais is on the witness list in the trial of the father of Harmony Montgomery, a girl who was reported missing and who police believe was killed. Adam Montgomery has not been charged in connection with her disappearance or death.

Dauphinais has been held at the Valley Street Jail since she was arrested a year ago and charged with murder in connection with the death of her son, Elijah Lewis. Adam and Kayla Montgomery are also being held in the jail on charges unrelated to Harmony's disappearance.

Patricia LaFrance, a former county attorney who is not involved in any of the cases, said it's likely Kayla Montgomery and Dauphinais were on the same cell block.

Dauphinais was arrested about a year ago in connection with her son's death. She was indicted in April and plans to plead not guilty. LaFrance said it's possible that her role as a witness in Adam Montgomery's trial indicates she's trying to get a deal.

"A defense attorney would not be doing their job if they were not trying to get some consideration for their client's cooperation," LaFrance said. "You see that a lot of times."

LaFrance said it's likely Harmony's stepmother, Kayla Montgomery, and Dauphinais were on the same cell block at times over the past year, but how prosecutors can use Dauphinais' testimony in a firearms trial for a man she is not connected to would be limited.

There are no words.

MANCHESTER, N.H. —
The mother of a Merrimack boy killed last year could be called to testify in the firearms trial of Adam Montgomery next month.

News 9 Investigates has learned that Danielle Dauphinais is on the witness list in the trial of the father of Harmony Montgomery, a girl who was reported missing and who police believe was killed. Adam Montgomery has not been charged in connection with her disappearance or death.

Dauphinais has been held at the Valley Street Jail since she was arrested a year ago and charged with murder in connection with the death of her son, Elijah Lewis. Adam and Kayla Montgomery are also being held in the jail on charges unrelated to Harmony's disappearance.

Patricia LaFrance, a former county attorney who is not involved in any of the cases, said it's likely Kayla Montgomery and Dauphinais were on the same cell block.

Dauphinais was arrested about a year ago in connection with her son's death. She was indicted in April and plans to plead not guilty. LaFrance said it's possible that her role as a witness in Adam Montgomery's trial indicates she's trying to get a deal.

"A defense attorney would not be doing their job if they were not trying to get some consideration for their client's cooperation," LaFrance said. "You see that a lot of times."

LaFrance said it's likely Harmony's stepmother, Kayla Montgomery, and Dauphinais were on the same cell block at times over the past year, but how prosecutors can use Dauphinais' testimony in a firearms trial for a man she is not connected to would be limited.

So this witness is charged with murdering her own child and likely wants to cut a deal if she has information on Harmony's death because she may have shared a cell block with Kayla (Adam Montgomery's girlfriend and Harmony's stepmother) and maybe Kayla talked about Adam killing Harmony? Wow.

So this witness is charged with murdering her own child and likely wants to cut a deal if she has information on Harmony's death because she may have shared a cell block with Kayla (Adam Montgomery's girlfriend and Harmony's stepmother) and maybe Kayla talked about Adam killing Harmony? Wow.

It's weird, isn't it? My interpretation is that they think Kayla may have said things to Dauphinais about Adam's gun charges that contradict what she told LE, and Dauphinais is willing to testify to that to undercut Kayla's testimony, but it's not clear what Dauphinais is going to get out of it. They aren't going to reduce the murder charges for just that.

It's weird, isn't it? My interpretation is that they think Kayla may have said things to Dauphinais about Adam's gun charges that contradict what she told LE, and Dauphinais is willing to testify to that to undercut Kayla's testimony, but it's not clear what Dauphinais is going to get out of it. They aren't going to reduce the murder charges for just that.
Except the prosecutors already know that KM lied about the gun charges (i.e., receiving stolen property)-- she's already facing charges for lying to the grand jury. She faces fraud and perjury.

The rub here is that neither KM nor AM is facing charges related to Harmony's death and/or disappearance. :mad:

Adam Montgomery has been charged with second-degree murder and three other charges related to Harmony. He will be in court tomorrow on these charges. They did not take any questions and said they will not be providing any more information other than what will be released as part of the court process going forward. I think the live update will be available shortly as a recording.

ICYMI: Adam Montgomery was charged with second degree murder.
Yasssss finally that sob has been charged . I hope Kayla is charged next . Finally some justice is coming for Harmony . I just wish they could find her to lay her to rest properly . I can’t understand how a parent hides a body so their child can never be laid to rest properly . I really hope those parents are haunted in their dreams every night jmvho moo

There is a news conference scheduled by the attorney generals office for ~1pm EST today.

EDIT: fixed a typo
Thanks for the heads up about the presser. I just finished watching. I gather that Kayla has been compelled to talk. IMO
I can’t fathom a monster mean enough to beat his own little girl to death with his bare hands. It’s so sad and sickening.
:’(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member