Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

weepingangel

Reaction score
Police Looking for Missing 7-Year-Old NH Girl

Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, are asking for the public's help in locating a missing 7-year-old girl who was last seen two years ago.

Manchester police said they received a report this week that Harmony Montgomery has not been seen since late 2019. "The circumstances surrounding this prolonged absence are very concerning and are being thoroughly investigated," the department said in a statement.

Detectives have been investigating "non-stop" since becoming aware that Harmony was missing, the department added.

"At this time I have dedicated all available resources and personnel to locating Harmony. I encourage anyone to contact the Manchester Police Department with any relevant information which will help us in locating Harmony,” Police Chief Allen Aldenberg said.

Harmony is described as 4 feet tall, weighing about 50 pounds, with blond hair, blue eyes and glasses.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call Manchester police at (603) 668-8711or Detective Jack Dunleavy at (603) 792-5561.

Anonymous tips can also be called in to the Manchester Crimeline (603) 624-4040.

MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*
NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* Arrest* MEDIA ONLY

Last edited by a moderator:
I was coming to make sure it got posted, as well. I hope it's just a matter of missed communications, but I don't have a good feeling. (I'm also semilocal, used to live in Nashua and still have friends in the area)

Wait..what? Hasn't been seen in two years? And this was just now reported? Or noticed? A 7 year old child? School? Family? This is disturbing to say the least.

Guess we need to wait for more details/explanation on this one.

Oh no, not another one. How can a child disappear for 2 years and nobody noticed? Seems to be happening a lot these last few years.

Here’s her picture from the article in the OP.

missinggirl2.jpg

Quite possibly she hadn't been seen because it was a pandemic year and lots of people haven't seen their relatives/friends/grandkids for a couple of years.

Also, it's very easy to homeschool in NH.

OMG, not again. :(

Girl missing since 2019, New Hampshire police say (wmur.com)
Police said they first learned Harmony went missing earlier this week. Chief Allen Aldenberg did not specify who reported the girl missing but said his department has been in touch with multiple family members and will continue to speak with them.

Aldenberg said police are not searching for any adult or vehicle in connection with the case. Investigators are focusing on the whereabouts of Harmony.

"No time is a good time for a child to go missing," Aldenberg said. "I'm begging the community. I don't care if you saw this young girl a year ago and you think it's irrelevant. Call us."
Missing Poster.

271120660_2144729662342644_306527425256596986_n.jpg
Link to image: Manchester NH Police on Twitter

Last edited:
New Hampshire police ask for public's help finding child missing for two years (wcvb.com)
Police said they did not believe Montgomery was ever enrolled in school in the Manchester school district. "To my knowledge, she was not," Manchester police chief Allen Aldenberg said at a news conference Friday. "Last time she was enrolled in any type of school, from my understanding, is yet to be confirmed, is down in Massachusetts."

Harmony Montgomery Disappearance: Police Looking for Manchester, NH Girl Last Seen in 2019 – NBC Boston
The last time she was seen, Aldenberg said at a press conference Friday, was during a Manchester police call for service in October of 2019 at a residence in the city.

‘We need help’: NH police ask for public’s assistance in search for 7-year-old who has been missing since 2019 – Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News
Harmony Montgomery has not been seen since late 2019, according to the Manchester Police Department, who said they were called to Montgomery’s home then. Police would not specify what they were responding to at the home.

Manchester Police Seeking Public’s Help To Find 7-Year-Old Harmony Montgomery, Missing Since 2019 – CBS Boston (cbslocal.com)
Police said they were notified through a combination of reports from individuals as well as the Division of Children Youth and Families in New Hampshire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members