Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Press conference Manchester NH Police: https://fb.watch/afcH-h2Nke/

Facebook post: Log in or sign up to view. Family members are commenting.
I like this Police Chief.

Noting at the 10:22 mark (your second link), he says,

A message went out department-wide from myself that should the officers on their patrols this evening, or working at the front counter, or answering calls upstairs - get any and all tips. People are not to be forwarded to a voice mail, they're not to be put on hold. They're to be kept on the line until a detective can get on the phone, or an officer, or a person at the front counter can take a detailed statement on how we can get back in contact with that person.

You can see she is such a sweet, fun, funny girl.

It's sad to think she didn't have contact with her extended relatives for so long. (Note I am not blaming them, just saying it's sad how isolated her life must have been.)

I still can't believe this. There is such an active foster parent community in NH full of people who really want to help. Many go above and beyond what is required to help the parents fulfill their DCYF parenting classes to earn back their parenting rights. So there is always someone available if you are struggling and you need help. It really breaks my heart. Poor Harmony, there are so many people who would have helped right in her own community.

I like this Police Chief.

Noting at the 10:22 mark (your second link), he says,

A message went out department-wide from myself that should the officers on their patrols this evening, or working at the front counter, or answering calls upstairs - get any and all tips. People are not to be forwarded to a voice mail, they're not to be put on hold. They're to be kept on the line until a detective can get on the phone, or an officer, or a person at the front counter can take a detailed statement on how we can get back in contact with that person.

From my experiences, I like the police here in Manchester, NH. Any time I’ve called on overdoses or domestic disturbances they come, they come quickly, and seem to handle the situations well.

I an curious if there is any connection between Harmony's family and the family and friends of missing NH,
5-year-old Elijah Lewis found deceased in December 2021. He was also not reported missing for several months. Both children lived within the surrounding cities of NH: Nashua, Merrimack and Manchester. No info is available about Harmony's parents or possible siblings. There is a version of the picture of Harmony in the pink shirt on Twitter partially showing another child. (Looks like a younger boy. May or may not be relevant.)

I an curious if there is any connection between Harmony's family and the family and friends of missing NH,
5-year-old Elijah Lewis found deceased in December 2021. He was also not reported missing for several months. Both children lived within the surrounding cities of NH: Nashua, Merrimack and Manchester. No info is available about Harmony's parents or possible siblings. There is a version of the picture of Harmony in the pink shirt on Twitter partially showing another child. (Looks like a younger boy. May or may not be relevant.)

No connection as far as I know. MOO, the dynamics, the chaotic home environment, are sadly familiar. Custody changes between adversarial parents with little communication or contact with the noncustodial parent. Adults who may have issues, parent's needs take precedence. The child of an old relationship becoming ancillary in a parent's new relationships/new families. The dynamic isn't new. But the pandemic has increased the isolation of vulnerable children.

Last edited:
I keep looking at Twitter for updates..does anyone know any mainstream news reporters covering this?

I had a go & didn't find anyone, but I am not great with navigating Twitter. There is a group on FB, but not an official group and as per usual, filled with what could be rumors, truth, or anywhere in between.

Blair Miller is a news anchor in Washington, DC. He and his husband adopted Harmony's half-brother. He is a verified account on Twitter: @BlairMillerTV They wanted to adopt Harmony as well but custody was returned to a family member.
upload_2022-1-2_16-9-33.png

upload_2022-1-2_16-10-37.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members