Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAN 2, 2022
Boston 25 Washington Correspondent Blair Miller shares his personal connection to missing girl in NH – Boston 25 News
Boston 25 Washington correspondent Blair Miller and his husband Johnathon have adopted three boys. They adopted their youngest son, [redacted], through the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families.

[...]

Miller told anchor Kerry Kavanaugh [redacted] often asks about his sister. He said his family has unsuccessfully tried to reach Harmony since adopting [redacted] in November 2019.

Miller added he inquired with DCF about possibly adopting Harmony as well. He says a caseworker told him then Harmony had been reunited with her father.

[...]
I hope Blair Miller continues to research as he has resources to do so. I wonder what the date was for Harmony being reunited with her father? Personally, I think dates are really going to matter here. IMO

Too many men think checking on kin is a woman’s responsibility. So then they have a new woman and they act shocked when their grandchild or niece OR CHILD has not been checked on. YOU. YOU MANCHILD who stumbled here. IT’S ON YOU TO CHECK ON CHILDREN. YOU ARE 18+. You are the adult. MAN UP.

JAN 2, 2022
Boston 25 Washington Correspondent Blair Miller shares his personal connection to missing girl in NH – Boston 25 News
Boston 25 Washington correspondent Blair Miller and his husband Johnathon have adopted three boys. They adopted their youngest son, [redacted], through the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families.

[...]

Miller told anchor Kerry Kavanaugh [redacted] often asks about his sister. He said his family has unsuccessfully tried to reach Harmony since adopting [redacted] in November 2019.

Miller added he inquired with DCF about possibly adopting Harmony as well. He says a caseworker told him then Harmony had been reunited with her father.

[...]

Thank you for posting this, PommyMommy! I can't imagine the turmoil that Harmony's mother is going through. It brings some comfort to know she has contact with her son J and his parents. She knows he's thriving and in a loving home.

In the interview you linked, I was struck that Blair Miller and his husband may have been instrumental in instigating the search that's underway. He said J has strong bonds with his sister. His parents wanted to maintain that relationship; so they've tried to connect with her through their mother over the past 2 years. I've read features in national and West Coast MSM able family's efforts to maintain ties between their older two children and their birth mothers.

Harmony's mother and her extended family had been unsuccessful in finding out where she was and how she was. The email that the Manchester mayor's office received last week was described as vague and more of a complaint about DCYF. A complaint from an out-of-state noncustodial mother can be more easily dismissed by caseworkers dealing with more immediate concerns. Having advice or assistance from a reporter like J's father would make appeals much more effective. An experienced reporter figures out who can can make things happen, knows how to avoid the bureaucracy and goes right to the appropriate people. And reporters hold civil servants accountable for follow through. All just speculation based on the interview and the MSM articles.

An experienced journalist with a strong interest in the case will help move the inquiry along and garner public attention. A reporter's ability to document and organize information would be a huge asset. They're able to provide law enforcement with exact dates of when they contacted Harmony's mother and the answers she relayed at the time, helping police to narrow the search. They'll have a much clearer picture of what the biological father was telling Harmony's mother and other relatives about where she was over the past 2 years.

Police search Gilford Street property in connection to missing girl

“Police searched a property on Gilford Street in Manchester on Sunday in connection to 7-year-old Harmony Montgomery, who has been missing since 2019.

Neighbors reported police cordoned off 77 Gilford St. with tarps and police tape. Drone footage on Twitter showed a tent set up in the backyard.

Police Chief Allen Aldenberg would not release any further information on the Gilford Street search late Sunday afternoon.

The last time Harmony was reported seen was in October 2019, when she was 5 years old, according to police.”
bbm
Yes that's not suspicious at all.
:rolleyes:

Yet another child failed by those around her, and/or dcfs ?
MOO.

For some reason I thought LE had not spoken to him. I am going to start at the beginning now.
Emphasis mine.
It didn't sound the the conversations were very productive ?
Why the silence and no sighting of this little girl for two years ?
It almost beggars belief.
I'm not blaming those who sounded the alarm, but then had to stand back helplessly. :(
Imo.

Police search home in Manchester 2 days after announcing a 2019 disappearance

"..we did speak to residents at an old address registered to Harmony’s father. The anonymous resident used to be neighbors with Harmony’s dad and came to his defense.

“Shocking and sad especially when you know the person involved,” she said. “It’s just crazy. I know everybody wants to point to him like he hurt her or something but he’s not capable of doing that he is such a good guy. I saw him here with his other kids. He used to talk to us about his daughter a few times. You could tell he was really sincere about it. He told us that the mother came to the grandmother’s house they lived at and took her and never brought her back.”

Police search home in Manchester 2 days after announcing a 2019 disappearance

"..we did speak to residents at an old address registered to Harmony’s father. The anonymous resident used to be neighbors with Harmony’s dad and came to his defense.

“Shocking and sad especially when you know the person involved,” she said. “It’s just crazy. I know everybody wants to point to him like he hurt her or something but he’s not capable of doing that he is such a good guy. I saw him here with his other kids. He used to talk to us about his daughter a few times. You could tell he was really sincere about it. He told us that the mother came to the grandmother’s house they lived at and took her and never brought her back.”
Well there's a twist. o_O MOO

JAN 2, 2022
Harmony Montgomery: Who Are the Missing Child’s Parents? | Heavy.com
... According to Facebook posts, the child’s parents are mother CRS and father AM. The mother’s full name is CS.

[...]

NY wrote on Facebook about Harmony’s father: “Hello everyone I’m Harmony Montgomerys older cousin as many of you know a report for my cousin was made stating she had been missing for two years yes that is accurate but what many of you don’t know is Harmony is in or was last known to be in the custody of her father AM last known in the area of Manchester any information would be highly appreciated even if it’s years old please don’t be shy to direct message me or call anything any information helps this post is also for the ignorant people who wanna form an opinion off of a news broadcast that doesn’t give you any valid information.”

[...]

Police have not released any information about Harmony’s parents, nor have they confirmed the information about her father.

2. Harmony’s Mom, CRS, Has Been Posting on Facebook About Her Daughter’s Disappearance

[...]

Her Facebook page says she is a “Stay-at-home parent” who “Went to Whittier Regional Vocational Technical High School” and “Lives in Tampa, Florida.” She is from Haverhill, Massachusetts.

She wrote, “People will Do ANYTHING FOR MEDIA CLOUT!!! You people SICKEN MEEEEEE!!!!! Tryna gey FAMOUS OFF MY BABIES DISAPPEARANCE!! Please Share my daughters story my loved ones!!!”

[...]

MM wrote on Facebook that Harmony is his niece. “Everyone weather I know you or do not even if we have never spoken if you are seeing this please do me a massive favor and SHARE THIS POST, this is my Niece Harmony she is missing I do not know why it says missing since 2019 that info is wrong, but none the less the more eyes that see this the better someone has to have info on her whereabouts and you never know if a friend of a friend of a friend can lead the police to some information on her,” he wrote.

In a comment, he wrote, “Her Father has had the whole family blocked by phone and social media for years, he had custody of harmony last I spoke with him in 2019, the mother has recently been trying to get visits with her but could not get ahold of the father, the MPD has gotten ahold of him he is not cooperating. That’s all I know I live 1500 miles away.”

[...]

JAN 2, 2022
Harmony Montgomery: Who Are the Missing Child’s Parents? | Heavy.com
... According to Facebook posts, the child’s parents are mother CRS and father AM. The mother’s full name is CS.

[...]

NY wrote on Facebook about Harmony’s father: “Hello everyone I’m Harmony Montgomerys older cousin as many of you know a report for my cousin was made stating she had been missing for two years yes that is accurate but what many of you don’t know is Harmony is in or was last known to be in the custody of her father AM last known in the area of Manchester any information would be highly appreciated even if it’s years old please don’t be shy to direct message me or call anything any information helps this post is also for the ignorant people who wanna form an opinion off of a news broadcast that doesn’t give you any valid information.”

[...]

Police have not released any information about Harmony’s parents, nor have they confirmed the information about her father.

2. Harmony’s Mom, CRS, Has Been Posting on Facebook About Her Daughter’s Disappearance

[...]

Her Facebook page says she is a “Stay-at-home parent” who “Went to Whittier Regional Vocational Technical High School” and “Lives in Tampa, Florida.” She is from Haverhill, Massachusetts.

She wrote, “People will Do ANYTHING FOR MEDIA CLOUT!!! You people SICKEN MEEEEEE!!!!! Tryna gey FAMOUS OFF MY BABIES DISAPPEARANCE!! Please Share my daughters story my loved ones!!!”

[...]

MM wrote on Facebook that Harmony is his niece. “Everyone weather I know you or do not even if we have never spoken if you are seeing this please do me a massive favor and SHARE THIS POST, this is my Niece Harmony she is missing I do not know why it says missing since 2019 that info is wrong, but none the less the more eyes that see this the better someone has to have info on her whereabouts and you never know if a friend of a friend of a friend can lead the police to some information on her,” he wrote.

In a comment, he wrote, “Her Father has had the whole family blocked by phone and social media for years, he had custody of harmony last I spoke with him in 2019, the mother has recently been trying to get visits with her but could not get ahold of the father, the MPD has gotten ahold of him he is not cooperating. That’s all I know I live 1500 miles away.”

[...]

Sure sounds to me like dad has some explaining to do.
Although the tent in the back yard of the last known place of residence, sure didn't sound hopeful. :(

LE was in and out of the backyard fairly quickly; five or six hours, I think? Is that good or bad, I wonder? If something was found, wouldn't they still be there?
Maybe something was found and they've taken it to be processed? My hope is that Harmony is with another relative somewhere. It's hard to understand how a child goes like this. An article said Harmony was initially in school in Mass, I'm wondering why there wasn't some kind of alert when she didn't return.

From that article:
"Aldenberg said there was much the police were still trying to learn about Harmony's life — even where she lived, and with whom. He said she had last been enrolled in school in Massachusetts in 2019, but did not yet know which town."

I'm surprised they don't know the town - seems like pretty basic info - hopefully they find out tomorrow when the world is back at work and they then find this girl.
See this is so confusing. If she went missing in 2019, why would she be missing from NH and yet enrolled and attending school in MA? That doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99