Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking about Kayla and her welfare fraud charges in relation to Harmony and benefits collected. Got me wondering how much the couple received in stimulus for her in total. Further wondering if that could lead to federal charges.

Reminds me of the Erica Parsons case. Those disgusting parents would not give up what they had done. Neither would turn on the other. UNTIL they were arrested on FEDERAL various counts of conspiracy to defraud the government, theft of government funds, mail fraud, aggravated identity theft, preparing and filing false tax returns, and making a false statement to a government agency.
This is what led to an eventual crack in their unified front and eventually they both plead guilty.

The local reporting on the case @NerdyAddict (who is being followed and used as a source for the big outlets) is unable to fly a drone at the Gilford St. house today. It was grounded by law enforcement. The video and photos of the backyard prep over the past 2 days were NerdyAddict's. This local source and followers have also coordinated regular coffee and food deliveries to law enforcement on the scene over the weekend.

Today's DCYF hearing was closed, but Crystal spoke outside afterwards.
View attachment 329429

So she thinks his smirk means Harmony is alive? Are you kidding me? All that smirk means is he isn't talking and is never going to tell anyone where he put her. Her location is the last bit of control he has and he isn't giving it up.

I pray she has a lot of support around her when the truth comes our and it doesn't cause a relapse.

FIw-IzAUUAAjZH3

FIw-IzHUUAMT8-l

FIw-IzMUcAIpZ4H

FIw-IzUVUAQa8tz

https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv/status/1480626023582474244

"However, on January 7, 2022, the undersigned counsel was informed by Attorney Jesse O’Neil from the Attorney General’s Office that his office received information that indicates that the Class A Felony of Welfare Fraud is unfounded, although a lesser charge or charges may be warranted."

That's interesting.

ETA: Did KM talk for a reduced charge?

“Helen had gone to Florida”

Left her 4 grandchildren son and DIL in a foreclosed on house with no electricity. It may not be Helens responsibility, but you don’t let your grandchildren homeless! Not to mentioned no one questioned H going to live with her mother. The one who didn’t have custody!

"My daughter is missing and DCYF won’t help.” This is a copy of the email #HarmonyMontgomery’s mother sent Manchester’s mayor in late Dec. Keep in mind she first called MPD in mid-Nov. Two days after this MPD held their first Harmony press conference. References Eli Lewis. @7news
8C63F21A-631C-4151-A35E-5539C95D6981.jpeg 4404AB2B-D7FE-4D67-8294-4533DA7C445F.jpeg
https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv/status/1480633649196253190?s=21

Sharing this photo of Harmony from twitter that I hadn't seen before. It warms my heart to see her delight in the snow and appropriately bundled up in full snowsuit, hat, hood, and mittens. Nice to know that at one point Harmony did have someone caring for her, taking her out to play in the snow, and photographing her joy. The snowsuit speaks to me--it's well made, high quality, gorgeous colors. It shows somebody prioritized Harmony. MOO.
FIw91PLWQAsu8zO

Newsnine has obtained 29 police reports and calls for service to #HarmonyMontgomery last known address - 4 reports indicate DCYF notification. Dedicated tip line 603-203-6060 via @amyWMUR
https://twitter.com/wmur9/status/1480612357088940040?s=21
https://twitter.com/wmur9/status/1480612357088940040?s=21
Are you effing kidding me???? And nothing was done? This is an indication that there are some very wide and deep crevices, not cracks, but crevices in the system we have to protect vulnerable children.

I am curious to read about the some 29 LE calls regarding the residence in question. Looking forward to more info on those, such as over what period of time, what were the majority of those calls regarding.

Are you effing kidding me???? And nothing was done? This is an indication that there are some very wide and deep crevices, not cracks, but crevices in the system we have to protect vulnerable children.
From the police reports that are posted above, it appears Manchester police checked into the welfare of the children even when called for unrelated reasons. They documented the condition of the house was cluttered and so on but that there was food in the fridge, a generator was supplying power, and there was running water. They made the conclusion that children were not in danger. Police do not have legal authority to remove children who are not in immediate danger. They notified DCYF, but even child protective services has to meet the threshold under the law to intervene in families where children are living with a biological parent.

There is much more that needs to be investigated, in my opinion, before determining that police or DCYF were derelict. It may take legislation to fill gaps in the law that allowed this biological father to keep custody of his daughter.

"My daughter is missing and DCYF won’t help.” This is a copy of the email #HarmonyMontgomery’s mother sent Manchester’s mayor in late Dec. Keep in mind she first called MPD in mid-Nov. Two days after this MPD held their first Harmony press conference. References Eli Lewis. @7news

Thanks for this. In her email to the Mayor, CS states she is a mother of 3 but only has 2 of her kids currently. Is she including the son who was adopted?
Also, Mum notes that Harmony is an open case to NH. I wonder if that’s correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kels1221