NH - Kassandra - Benjamin - Mason Sweeney Shot to Death in Northfield - Juvenile Charged *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't think it likely a minor would have access to a weapon and murder three people, including a baby and preschooler, one by one, but I was wrong. Such a sad world. Let's see how he got ahold of a gun, will anyone face charges for that? Did he have a known mental health condition or violent history?

Question for the legal experts - even though the DA can’t talk about or release info about the minor at this stage, at some point more comes out right? Trial or maybe at sentencing? Or does it depend on if <modsnip> is deemed eligible to be tried as an adult?

Last edited by a moderator:
'Seems this "child" knew what <modsnip> did was wrong... otherwise no need to falsify evidence, imo.

On Thursday, the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office announced the juvenile’s arrest in connection with the case. In addition to the first-degree murder charges, the child is facing one count of falsifying physical evidence.

'Seems this "child" knew what he did was wrong... otherwise no need to falsify evidence, imo.

On Thursday, the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office announced the juvenile’s arrest in connection with the case. In addition to the first-degree murder charges, the child is facing one count of falsifying physical evidence.

They may have known what they did wrong, but that doesn't mean they're not suffering with a mental illness.

'Seems this "child" knew what he did was wrong... otherwise no need to falsify evidence, imo.

Yea I wondered about that charge as well. Must have something to do with the evidence searches LE has been doing over the last week.

They may have known what they did wrong, but that doesn't mean they're not suffering with a mental illness.

I was just pointing out they knew right from wrong, and they are being charged with this. I don't have any education nor background to speak about the possibility of mental illness.

ETA: I wonder if there was a history of mental illness. Most worrisome with access to firearms.

Last edited:
This is rough. I'm having trouble finding more information about this.

Unless they op to treat <modsnip> as an adult I doubt we get much more. Maybe some facts but I think LE has gotten whipped a few too many times dealing with minors and they are careful. I know in local media when we heard “juvenile” we pretty much turned away. Nothing this big of course but there just wasn’t much of a story and potential lawsuits if we happened to run a photo or name.

I caught up on this story this morning. I am astounded! First I read " Child" linked with deaths. I'm thinking some poor 7-8yo playing with a gun....Next I read juvenile to be charged with three counts first degree murder under juvenile law...wth? IMOO, this individual is not a "child", they are a teenager. The press did the same thing here in Wv a few yrs ago when a teen shot/killed his whole family over a girlfriend. The press called him a child...uhh no, not a child! I can't stand it.

I caught up on this story this morning. I am astounded! First I read " Child" linked with deaths. I'm thinking some poor 7-8yo playing with a gun....Next I read juvenile to be charged with three counts first degree murder under juvenile law...wth? IMOO, this individual is not a "child", they are a teenager. The press did the same thing here in Wv a few yrs ago when a teen shot/killed his whole family over a girlfriend. The press called him a child...uhh no, not a child! I can't stand it.
Maybe it was LE that used the legal definition of "child." Anyone below the age of majority would be considered a child. I don't know if it's 17 or 18 in New Hampshire.

If a juvenile can access the weapons in the home then that person should be charged in some way with something that needs to happen so people will start being responsible for the weapons they own. secondly I don't think this kid can be rehabilitated psycopathy can't be cured giving people a break or excuses for actions mental health and so on because of age is mind boggling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back