GUILTY NH - Kimberly Cates, 42, dead, 11yo girl maimed, Mont Vernon, 4 Oct 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These boys and the boys that killed Keighley Alyea down in KS all look the same - like a bunch of skinheads - and they're all the same ages. WTH is going on with these kids? I have a son this age and he wouldn't hurt a fly! I just don't understand where this kind of cold-blooded rage and utter disregard for human life comes from. Something is terribly, terribly wrong.

Psychologist: NH Boys Showed Signs Of Violence

http://wbztv.com/local/newhampshire/mother.murdered.mont.2.1234133.html

hmmmm! kinda looks like circle with X inside?

That's what I think I see too. Does a circle with an X inside have any significance? There was a punk rock band with the name of "Circle X", and I think that "circle X" is a brand marking (like on a ranch?)

Witnesses: Car pulled from river

HOLLIS – State police investigating the murder of Mont Vernon mother and attempted murder of her young daughter this week pulled a car out of a secluded boat ramp beside the Nashua River after a two-day search of the site, two witnesses said yesterday.

We now know, from this article, who Autumn (Savoy, 19) is!

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=43c4ad0d-b6bc-4123-b676-08f538560388

hmmmm! kinda looks like circle with X inside?
It looks like a pentagram (?) shaved into his hair to me. Or, at least I think he wanted it to look like that well-known occult symbol.

It was stated in one of the articles that a female classmate had a necklace with this symbol, and he commented that he really liked it, and told her he had a necklace like her's.

It really makes me wonder if these guys were dabbling in Satanism to be 'cool'? It would say a lot about their mind-set.

I hadn't realized until reading all of the articles that they actually slit the 11 year old daughter's throat.

This wasn't, in my opinion, a 'burglery' culminating in murder. This was a Home Invasion with the specific intent of murder and robbery. Not sure why it seems to be an important distinction to me, but it is.

I am confused as to why only two of these young men are being charged with murder.

My reasoning concludes that all 4 of them should be charged with murder, attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit robbery...

I came on to see if this story was posted.
I live in NH....so it's kinda close to home.
Ok i'm going to catch up on the reading here.

It looks like a pentagram (?) shaved into his hair to me. Or, at least I think he wanted it to look like that well-known occult symbol.

It was stated in one of the articles that a female classmate had a necklace with this symbol, and he commented that he really liked it, and told her he had a necklace like her's.

It really makes me wonder if these guys were dabbling in Satanism to be 'cool'? It would say a lot about their mind-set.

Yep, it's a Satanic Pentagram.

http://www.infowars.com/headline_photos/April/pentagram.jpg

I just learned this woman was married and well liked. Her husband was away on a business trip.

I'm still surprised there was no dog. In some reports on these teenagers, they are some heartless humans.

Now I will go back to read the thread.

Do we know who's car was pulled from the water?

Do we know who's car was pulled from the water?

That's what I want to know. I thought I missed the connection in the article.

Just finished reading the thread and now I need a break.

Murder Of NH Mom & Attack On Daughter Was Random

http://wbztv.com/local/mother.murdered.mont.2.1230017.html

"The group picked a home to rob at random and agreed that if they ran into anyone, they would kill them, prosecutors told the court.

Two of the men allegedly walked into 42-year-old Kimberly Cates' home on Trow Road in Mont Vernon Sunday morning and stabbed her multiple times in her bed.

Cates' 11-year-old daughter Jaimie was found outside the house with a head injury, her throat cut and a broken leg."

Article has a picture of the daughter and says under the photo she was found in the driveway. Confusing since another article I read said the responding P.O. had to break a door down and has a dislocated shoulder??? So, the daughter called 911 then ran out to the driveway and locked the door behind her? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back