GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What weather is expected today? Is it conducive to searching?

I wasn't clear, sorry -- I didn't mean there weren't cameras, but the Cranmore cameras don't seem to be operating right now, while the resort isn't operating. At least I couldn't see any of them from their website yesterday. I was speculating that if they had cameras in the parking lot, they'd be the same thing -- maybe operating, but nobody watching them.

I just can't think of a lot of reasons to be back there otherwise. All the times I've been in Conway/North Conway, I've only been out to Cranmore once. There's a back road on the other side that lets you bypass all the N. Conway traffic, but otherwise, it's 16 all the way.

It's been several years since I was up there. Is that the parking lot across from the base lodge, can you tell?

carbuff: IF they have camera in the lot, I'm sure they only look at them if they have a problem, and certainly as you say they are not monitoring them right now.

There is NO reason to be back there at that time of night. None. North/South road is the one you are thinking of to bypass 16. You can get onto Kearsarge from there, keep going, Cranmore is up on the right. If you keep going you wind up on Hurricane Mountain Road and up into Jackson. I know some locals who won't drive that road. So IDK.

I'm not sure which parking lot it was. I don't go up there so I'm not very familiar. I'll know by tonight though! :crazy:

If you guys would like pictures, I could get some tomorrow. I have lived here for almost 10 years now, and this doesn't happen here. And this is the super odd part......Cranmore is out of the way of everything. Hubby and I cannot figure out any good reason for her to be out there, especially at that time of night. It makes zero sense. If she were meeting someone, there are many, many better places on Rt 16. Cranmore is tucked up on the north side of town and the road to there doesn't go anywhere. IF you know where you are going you can get to an adjacent town from there, but it is a road many locals won't drive and I cannot see a 20 y.o. mother from another town taking that road in the dark and at night. SPECULATION ALERT: What if something happened to Krista elsewhere, they couldn't figure out what to do with the baby and they drove the car to Cranmore, left the car running and the flashers on because they did not want to be seen getting in or out of the vehicle and knew that people would be showing up early Saturday morning to work out at the fitness center......maybe Krista was never at Cranmore, only her car and child were. Cranmore fitness would be one of the only places open at 6:30 am on a Saturday morning around here. Maybe the only place except the other fitness club which is out on the main roadway. Not good if you do not want to be seen.

Pix would be great! TY!

I think you may be right about Krista NOT ever being where the car was left.

Hubby and I were speculating that if someone else were involved and wanted the baby found unharmed, they might be concerned that shutting it into a running vehicle for several hours might either cause it to die from overheating or carbon monoxide poisoning. That was the only good scenario we could come up with for the door being ajar and the flashers on, however simply cracking a window would have the same effect.

It is being reported that there is a missing snowboarder. That might account for the other vehicle they are looking at.

I just spoke to my friend who is extremely close to North Conway and she said they think crime is involved because of the girls car door being opened and the hazard light being on.

I think whomever did this did not want to hurt the baby only her, so said person. left the car running the flashers on and door open so the baby would be found!

Im telling ya im glad i have sons! If i had daughters i swear id be taking them to get microchipped! LOL id take em out of my dogs and put them on my kids lol

This has to end somewhere every day there is another daughter, mother, wife
missing and im sorry there has to be something we can do about it. Its very sad! JMO

Has anyone SEEN KRISTA's date of birth anywhere?

If someone could assist in locating this info, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

Her sister, Kayla Dittmeyer, flew into Maine on Sunday from her home in Denver, Colo.

Reached at her mother's home in Bridgton, Kayla Dittmeyer, who is 22, said her younger sister works as a waitress at Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar in South Portland. The restaurant opened last month.

Krista Dittmeyer, who graduated from Lake Region High School in 2008, currently resides at 80 Tamarlane in Portland.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/missing-womans-case-seen-as-crime_2011-04-25.html

Her sister, Kayla Dittmeyer, flew into Maine on Sunday from her home in Denver, Colo.

Reached at her mother's home in Bridgton, Kayla Dittmeyer, who is 22, said her younger sister works as a waitress at Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar in South Portland. The restaurant opened last month.

Krista Dittmeyer, who graduated from Lake Region High School in 2008, currently resides at 80 Tamarlane in Portland.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/missing-womans-case-seen-as-crime_2011-04-25.html

I wonder if she worked that day at Buffalo Wild Wings. This is located near 295 and the mall.

Lol Surfie! We were thinking the same thing at the same time... Lots of pictures of him that were provided by the family...

I am also thinking that this was the baby's first birthday party so these pictures are only a few months old (and better in terms of what she looks like)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230