GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her baby is absolutely A D O R A B L E!!!! Please let Krista be okay!!!

I just drove by Buffalo wild things on Thursday, I thought about going since we have never been. Anyways there is construction around the restaurant. More places are opening up. But the Buffalo wild things was the only thing open, and it looked to congested to park.

Officers said they had not found anything suspicious and have stopped searching the mountain and will instead focus on interviewing potential witnesses.

Snipped: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Cranmore-New-Hampshire.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Dittmeyer's family said she has friends in the area, but police aren't saying who she was coming to visit, although they did say her acquaintances are cooperating in the investigation.

Snipped: http://www.wmur.com/r/27658048/detail.html

Thoughts thus far:

1) As mentioned, the car seat appears too far back for a lil 5"2 Krista and I am very curious what evidence, if any, LE can pull from the seat/car to determine who drove the vehicle. IMO, does not sound like she drove there at all as there's no logical reason (aside from force) for her to do so.. Also, any friends in the area but that's being looked into so we shall see if any could confirm the possibility of a visit..

2) I am wondering what her estimated schedule would have been for that day? What time was she typically up and out and if she mentioned anything to anyone about any alternative plans for the week.

3) It seems the location was, 'chosen' as a, 'discrete' place to, 'leave' the child to be found but having said that, would the perp drive 60 miles just for THAT location? Don't think so unless on the perp's way WITH Krista in the car she begged to let her baby live.. (my heart just hurt typing that..) :-( and that location was on the way to the perps destination..

4) If there turns out to be another vehicle this could indicate many things, two of which could determine if she had planned to meet someone (again, 60 miles away? Hmm) or the perp was not working alone.. also, could be the perp's own vehicle, ofcourse.. Are they questioning the gym-gooers who potential sightings or knowledge of Krista?

5) There has to be some kind of surveillance along the route from a to b that could have picked up a shot of her car and distinguish the driver and/or passenger.. a witness at any gas stations perhaps? (50 miles is quite a lot of gas, especially if ur not topped up..)

6) Did neighbours recall when they saw her car last and when they recall it not there?

7) Any ex-boyfriends giving her trouble? It was mentioned that she was, 'being scared' by someone..why is this not being addressed? Was it invalid? That's a huge lead in itself if its accurate.. phone/emails revealing any possible clues? Who did she recently add on Facebook that she hasn't mutual friends with?

8) Any sign of struggle in her residence? Did she leave anything behind she would typically take with her that would suggest she hadn't planned to leave at all or atleast not for a long drive or amount of time? Most of us have our select few items we habitually grab when going anywhere. I have not read any mention of a baby bag, phone, purse etc which is quite disconcerting and strange for a mother, let alone 20 year old to not have brought with her if she had planned to set off anywhere.. Was her child found strapped IN a baby seat or just on the regular seat?

9) If its determined that there is damage to the car, which was not an old incident, does it indicate a, nudging or, 'rammed' attempt?

This is incredibly unnerving.. My heart aches for her, her lil one and her whole family n friends.. What a truly torturous situation to be put through.. </3

Krista and her baby are beautiful. They seem seem very happy in those photos.

In picture 23 it appears that she's wearing a ring on her left finger. It might mean nothing, but I think it means she is in a serious relationship. (or was at the time of the photo)

I also noticed in the background Lots of pictures of the baby with Krista and other family members. None of the pictures seem to include the father. Maybe those pictures just aren't shown in these photos.

In picture 29 & 30 I think the man pictured is (or used to be) her boyfriend. He may or may not be the father of the child.

Has anything been said about the baby's daddy yet?

Nothing, but I've seen it reported in numerous news articles that Krista was a "single mom" so I'm assuming her and the baby's father are not together.

Thank you for the replies, truly. I thought perhaps I had just missed it, if anything had been said.

Wasn't there just recently a case where a young lady was from Portland, ME and her boyfriend was taking her to another state (NJ? or NY?) and prostituting her? Maybe I am not remembering the details correctly... I'll see if I can find it. NOT implying anything here about this case in ANY way, just asking if others here remember the case.

I think whomever did this did not want to hurt the baby only her, so said person. left the car running the flashers on and door open so the baby would be found!

I agree with you. Hazard lights would attract attention as would an open door. I think somebody wanted that baby found.

If I get out of my car, I always leave the door open. Or roll down a window first. I have a fear of locking myself out, I have not come to terms that it won't happen, so I just do it. Especially with kids in car. example to get mail, grab stuff to put in back, ect....

What are you all thinking?? Possible abduction by stranger, or someone she knows?

The State Police Major Crimes Unit van arrived at the Conway Police Station shortly after noon today.
Conway Police Lt. Chris Perley declined to say who the owner of the second vehicle is. Asked if they expect a break in the case soon, Perely said, "We go where the evidence leads." He said the goal is to lay a foundation and follow up on leads.

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=12fb3de4-a217-4842-99d9-9fc561896616

If I get out of my car, I always leave the door open. Or roll down a window first. I have a fear of locking myself out, I have not come to terms that it won't happen, so I just do it. Especially with kids in car. example to get mail, grab stuff to put in back, ect....

What are you all thinking?? Possible abduction by stranger, or someone she knows?

Based on the pictures just linked by Nurse with the crime scene truck being near her residence, I think whatever happened - it occurred there. The perp then cleaned up or whatever, perhaps stayed thinking about what to do, and decided to go up to that parking lot early in the morning so as not to leave the baby alone in the running car for too long. That person left the baby in the car with the hazards on to attract attention. I think driving that far to such a remote area, the perp thought it would divert attention away from him or herself.

I think a neighbor reported seeing the perp's car in her driveway/parking area, and that's where the info from the other car came from.

This scenario leads me to believe that it was someone who cared about the child.

ETA: I think the second car was used to transport Krista and hence the reports about physical evidence being retrieved from that vehicle. Also, I think the perp, by setting her car up the way s/he did, wanted to make everyone think that Krista abandoned her little girl due to stress or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny