GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
seems the second pond search (where she was found) could be related to these two being arrested right there!

wow....

I can see leaving the flip flop where they found it and calling the police, if the motivation was truly to help. You don't want to move evidence. If I found something like that I would be on the phone to the police right away, but I wouldn't move it from the area.

Everything here is, of course, MOO, but there is no way this was a suicide. After 14 months, I think someone in her family would have noticed if she had severe post partum depression.

The other issue is that, even though no one wants this to be true, what if she was involved with the issue that got her ex sent to jail? We like to think there is no possibility that this young woman had anything to do with the drugs sales, but you never know. Even if she didn't, she was living with a man who was doing this and could have been blamed for him going to jail, or maybe there was money or drugs missing. Do we know how he was caught? Are we sure he didn't operate out of their home? Maybe she was afraid of him.Maybe his relatives think she had something to do with his going to jail.Maybe the person scaring her had something to do with the drugs.

Honestly, if what IWannaKnow posted is true, it does look like a hit. A sloppy one, but a hit nonetheless. I would guess that they went in the woods to make sure they had not left any evidence.

I hope her parents get a lawyer because that little girl should not go to his family if he and his brother had something to do with this.

moo... but seeing as to who was arrested (brother of baby daddy) I surly can see why LE has not officially cleared him as a suspect (all making sense now to me)

again moo

I can see leaving the flip flop where they found it and calling the police, if the motivation was truly to help. You don't want to move evidence. If I found something like that I would be on the phone to the police right away, but I wouldn't move it from the area.

True, and I agree Hester, but, and this is a BIG but, it was midnight. Dark. In the woods. The woods are thick around here. I would have a hard time bringing someone back to that spot in broad daylight. How did they suppose they were going to find their way back to that spot to bring a police officer to the evidence? AND they were not even from here, they were from Portland. That narrows down, IMO, even further their ability to transverse these woods with skill. :twocents: And they did move from the area because they needed to find that "fort". I will do some local research into this alleged fort and report back.

IF there really is a fort near the crime scene, I wonder what is/was stashed there? Looking for a fort in the woods at a remote location at nearly midnight at the scene where your 2 year old niece was found abandoned - very far-fetched, unless there's some truth to it. If the fort exists, it could hold clues as to why Krista and the two men that were arrested ended up at this particular location.. Curious...

I bet that the car they drove there was the one mentioned in the search warrants. I'm willing to bet that the police found more than one flip-flop in the woods that night - things the perp(s) forgot to pick up.

Wasn't it terribly cold to be wearing flip flops?

True, and I agree Hester, but, and this is a BIG but, it was midnight. Dark. In the woods. The woods are thick around here. I would have a hard time bringing someone back to that spot in broad daylight. How did they suppose they were going to find their way back to that spot to bring a police officer to the evidence? AND they were not even from here, they were from Portland. That narrows down, IMO, even further their ability to transverse these woods with skill. :twocents: And they did move from the area because they needed to find that "fort". I will do some local research into this alleged fort and report back.

Kyle's brother, RA, is from Conway. Their father taught high school in the area, in NH and in Bridgton, Maine. So RA would likely be very familiar with the area.

it may be that someone she trusted set her up, set up some sort of ruse to get her to that spot and someone was waiting for her but not for the reason that she thought she was going there for(going there to meet someone or pick someone/something up). they had to leave the baby behind because they probably couldnt think of any way to explain having the child and whoever did this thought it would look more like a stranger abduction or suicide. this story that was given about a fort being in that exact area leads me to think that even tho this area is remote to some it was not to this group of people, they were utilizing this area for something other than skiing... all moo/speculation of course ...

Kyle's brother, RA, is from Conway. Their father taught high school in the area, in NH and in Bridgton, Maine. So RA would likely be very familiar with the area.

You are right Bodhi, I forgot about that. I read that in the paper, thanks for reminding me. Still, you know how the woods are, it is easy to get lost in them. I'm not buying the fort story.

The only thing I can think of is that she intended the trip to Conway to be quick - there and back.

I don't think it's unusual for girls that age around here. And Friday was a great spring day, warm and sunny. By Saturday we had cold rain and even snow.

You are right Bodhi, I forgot about that. I read that in the paper, thanks for reminding me. Still, you know how the woods are, it is easy to get lost in them. I'm not buying the fort story.

Oh, I agree that the fort story is ridiculous! Mid-to-late-20-year-old men! In the middle of the night! No way.

If there was a place in the woods that was used for stashing drugs or a hangout and those two were involved in Krista's disappearance, I don't think they would have left the car or her body nearby. So I agree with you, Iwannaknow. I don't buy the "fort" story for many reasons.

I am wondering how far from the pond they were stopped and if possibly Krista's body was placed in the pond closer to the time she was recovered.

Be pretty hard to live in an apartment with someone dealing drugs to this magnitude and NOT know that's what they were doing. Sorry but that's just the way it is.

Seems personal to me. Someone wanted to make sure the baby was found. Personal.

I feel so sad and angry right now. Evil, evil people.

I wonder why the door was left open like that and not the window? Did the subject think the child could get out of the carseat and wonder away.

:rose: RIP Krista :rose:

Does this car have electronic key system? Since I've had one, I always leave the door very slightly ajar if I have to get out when the keys are in the ignition so that I can't get locked out. Even if this car only has manual door locks, perhaps that would show the car was driven by someone who has that on their own car and does it out of habit.

It may show that whoever got out of the driver door with the car running was doing it out of habit or concerned about someone being able to get the baby out quickly when workers or clients arrived at the fitness center.

This is a little different:

Two people to do so were Corey Poland, 22, and Richard Acker, 22. According to the Conway police log, they called police to say they had found a Guess flip flop in the woods around the Cranmore area, where they had done a search of their own. They had hiked up the mountain.

They said Dittmeyer's roommate told them Dittmeyer was wearing Guess flip flops the day she disappeared. They said they left the flip flop where they found it.

When reached by phone, Poland would not comment, but someone using his cell phone called back right away and complained that the Conway Police had not done a thorough job in their initial search. When asked for his name, he hung up.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=AG%3A+Body+of+missing+woman+found&articleId=a9c76781-29c5-4566-9aeb-3035f9f82cbd

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddie_van
Back