NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the official Maura Murray facebook page they posted two photos of a VT police car and a truck with Crime Scene something on the side.

It is a mile from the crash site.

If you're interested in a fascinating read about this case, visit dblake.nh and buy the book -- outstanding insights into the case.!

On the official Maura Murray facebook page they posted two photos of a VT police car and a truck with Crime Scene something on the side.

It is a mile from the crash site.

Looked through a few of the comments underneath the pics and one of them said that 'Admin on the closed page said it is not related to Maura's case'.

(couple minutes later)

Looked again just to make sure I got the wording write and pretty much everyone now is saying it has nothing to do with Maura.

21-year-old Maura Murray disappeared on Monday, February 9, 2004 following a minor 1-car accident on Route 112 near Woodsville, New Hampshire.
mauramurray.jpg

maura-murray.jpg

Previous threads:
#1#2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13

Other links:

Maura Murray Missing - http://www.mauramurraymissing.com/

NamUs - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Charley Project - http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/murray_maura.html

Father believes remains have been found. Waiting on word from officials.
Maura Murray's Dad Believes New Info Will Lead to Her Remains

My mom and I were just thinking of her and her family, as they live close by. While its always sad to lose that tiny hope that shes alive, hopefully her family can get some closure if these remains do end up being hers.

Does anyone else think the possibility of the remains in the basement supports the idea that she had crashed, went looking for help or just started walking, and instead was unfortunately killed?

My mom and I were just thinking of her and her family, as they live close by. While its always sad to lose that tiny hope that shes alive, hopefully her family can get some closure if these remains do end up being hers.

Does anyone else think the possibility of the remains in the basement supports the idea that she had crashed, went looking for help or just started walking, and instead was unfortunately killed?

Well the discovery of her body in a basement would surely rule out the idea she started a new life in Canada, that's for sure....

We know very little so far as this is still developing but based on Twitter, FB etc this is supposedly a house that wasn't discussed very much or even at all. It was said the house in question is NOT RS as well, as many suspected his former home. Being that it is in the general area of the crash, I suppose we can assume it's not Atwood, RF or any of those homes.

But yes, it certainly points to the idea that she left on foot and walked to a close by house and never left.

We don't know its MM's remains is in that basement or whether there is actually any human remains inside that house. Please wait till we get further information before coming to any conclusions.

We don't know its MM's remains is in that basement or whether there is actually any human remains inside that house. Please wait till we get further information before coming to any conclusions.

Exactly. People shouldn't get caught up in this lead really at all. Is it something that should at least be checked out? Sure. But to be honest it really isn't anything different than the 'leads' that have come before. They have already done the cadaver dog deal before where they basically came up with the same results that they did this time as well. There are probably dozens (if not hundreds) of other things it could be aside from a body.

To be honest I don't think it is any coincidence that this all is coming out at the anniversary of her disappearance. I have a feeling the family is using this as more of a means to maintain interest in the search than anything else.

And there is no need to post anymore links about this story right now. All the links are doing now is repeating the same exact thing that all the articles did before.

BBM;
Exactly. People shouldn't get caught up in this lead really at all. Is it something that should at least be checked out? Sure. But to be honest it really isn't anything different than the 'leads' that have come before. They have already done the cadaver dog deal before where they basically came up with the same results that they did this time as well. There are probably dozens (if not hundreds) of other things it could be aside from a body.

To be honest I don't think it is any coincidence that this all is coming out at the anniversary of her disappearance. I have a feeling the family is using this as more of a means to maintain interest in the search than anything else.

Seems like a good idea to me.
And BTW anyone can post anything they want as long as it doesn't violate TOS. What I usually do is Scroll & Roll past whatever doesn't interest me or seems repetitive as is suggested in the rules and by Admin/Mods.

JMO

A bit of new info has come out. Basically nothing is going on regarding this new supposed evidence and the family is saying they might just have to dig it up themselves.

There seems to be a clear disconnect between the police and the Murray family and you can really see both sides point of view. On the families side you can see how they would want something done and on law enforcements side you can see how they can't just go around digging up every rumored spot someone comes up with (especially when it is an area they have already looked into).

To be honest I have a feeling that Law Enforcement is fairly certain at this point that this case can not be solved in the immediate area of the crash. I have a feeling the police feel like Maura either ran off on her own to a different area or hitched a ride with someone in the immediate area and then was driven someplace else.

Maura's body could be in Kentucky right now for all we know.

If not I will offer them a suspect Ralph Leon Jackson. What I will say is I do not know for certain he abducted Maura but I know he is the Connecticut River Valley Killer:
And this is based on what, exactly? Quite a ways from Blue Ridge Parkway to NH. (And the CRVK is probably Delbert Tallman.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee