NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you guys seen these videos as of yet. These particular ones were uploaded in October 2017 just three days a part.

[video=youtube;hkpa95ZFuUY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkpa95ZFuUY&t=26s[/video]

and

[video=youtube;EWLa433Vthk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWLa433Vthk[/video]

Probably complete hoaxes. They were on a channel called True Crime Garage.

Have any of you guys seen these videos as of yet. These particular ones were uploaded in October 2017 just three days a part.

[video=youtube;hkpa95ZFuUY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkpa95ZFuUY&t=26s[/video]

and

[video=youtube;EWLa433Vthk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWLa433Vthk[/video]

Probably complete hoaxes. They were on a channel called True Crime Garage.

True Crime Garage is a podcast that covers many cases. The channel is legit. TCG caption on the videos that these videos were found on another YouTube channel called “Maura Murray Loves Me” and they copied them because they’re not sure if they’re important to the case or are a hoax.

Edited for clarification

Ahh ok. I looked at the Maura Murray loves me channel and 'The End' video is still up there but 'The Barn' video has been taken down. THe End video is the only video they have on their entire channel. It's hard to make much of these videos one way or the other. Impossible to do much with 'The Barn' video. All people could really do with the other video is try to figure out where the red X is meant to be located at. Maybe inform authorities (if authorities don't know about these videos already).

Ahh ok. I looked at the Maura Murray loves me channel and 'The End' video is still up there but 'The Barn' video has been taken down. THe End video is the only video they have on their entire channel. It's hard to make much of these videos one way or the other. Impossible to do much with 'The Barn' video. All people could really do with the other video is try to figure out where the red X is meant to be located at. Maybe inform authorities (if authorities don't know about these videos already).

I agree 100%. It definitely worth being looked into. And I have to add, I hadn’t seen those videos until your post and they thoroughly creeped me out ::eek::

Prepare to be even more creeped out guys.

When you go to the Maura Murray loves me channel you will see a featured channel called 112dirtbag.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfgNRhGcoT2-nF9Bi9UikMA

These videos and these two channels (Maura Murray loves me and 112dirtbag) definitely need to be looked into. Anybody from these forums have contact with authorities?

I'll post the video of what might be the biggest potential clue. It is a video showing the receipt from Feb 11 2004 in a lodge in Bretton Woods NH.

[video=youtube;7C6abOP-esQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C6abOP-esQ[/video]

Could Bretton Woods Mountain Resort been where Maura was heading or did end up going? It looks like a legit receipt/ticket.

I think I remember hearing about a receipt wayyyyyyyy back. So much has been hashed and re-hashed it becomes a blur.
Two weeks from today it will be fourteen years and still no answers.
We can only hope someday there will be.

I never did see the final 2 Oxygen series episodes and it looks like the ones I did see got taken down from YouTube [emoji21] not that it was great by all accounts but I liked seeing the locations.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I never did see the final 2 Oxygen series episodes and it looks like the ones I did see got taken down from YouTube [emoji21] not that it was great by all accounts but I liked seeing the locations.

No need to worry about them. The whole series was a very amateurish production and the last two episodes didn't change at all. Infact the last two were probably even worse because they started trying to form some sort of conclusions because their series was winding down. I'm sure the person that did that documentary was taking it seriously but it definitely showed that she was someone fresh out of school without a great deal of experience in filmmaking.

I believe you can probably watch via the Oxygen app if YouTube isn't working. There's no groundbreaking information in it, but it does serve as a nice visual aid.

I keep having a thought that maybe as she was running away from the scene, maybe she was hit by a car and the driver panicked and hid the body. So many theories and so many strange things with this case. I even think sometimes it could have been a responding police officer. Then maybe that's why there were reports of a cop car around that wasn't in the actual reports. If that is at all true

I keep having a thought that maybe as she was running away from the scene, maybe she was hit by a car and the driver panicked and hid the body. So many theories and so many strange things with this case. I even think sometimes it could have been a responding police officer. Then maybe that's why there were reports of a cop car around that wasn't in the actual reports. If that is at all true

A lot of theories (as long as you don't start getting into the alien abduction stuff) are reasonable. Heck she could have gotten picked up by some college party boys who had no intention of raping/killing her and they just offered her some drugs and she accidentally overdosed. That kind of thing happens on occasion.

Just watched a movie the other day that was really good.

[video=youtube;E_Ci-pAL4eE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Ci-pAL4eE[/video]

Didn't even realize it was an abduction story to begin with (didn't know anything about the movie prior to getting it). And it is really low key about the abduction angle so you don't know for sure that that is what is going on until about halfway through.

Maybe we'll find out something like that happened to Maura. I know virtually no chance at all that that is what the situation is but still you never know.

This surprisingly turned out to be a lot like the Cleveland girls situation. So much so that I thought the story may have been inspired by that case. However than I found out that it was actually based on a novel that came out a few years before the Cleveland girls were found.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Fourteen years tomorrow and still no clue.
We are still thinking of you Maura. :grouphug:

So I noticed Maura's sister made a video to the public regarding the upcoming anniversary and how everyone should remember what really matters. Was that the first time any of Maura's immediate family made a video to the public like that?

So I noticed Maura's sister made a video to the public regarding the upcoming anniversary and how everyone should remember what really matters. Was that the first time any of Maura's immediate family made a video to the public like that?

Not if you count all the times her father's gotten himself on the news to promote awareness of the case. Fred, however, is getting older so Julie is taking on a lot of the publicity aspects now. I don't know if you're implying that there's anything strange about that, but I really don't think there's that much more to it.

Just watched a movie the other day that was really good.

[video=youtube;E_Ci-pAL4eE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Ci-pAL4eE[/video]

Didn't even realize it was an abduction story to begin with (didn't know anything about the movie prior to getting it). And it is really low key about the abduction angle so you don't know for sure that that is what is going on until about halfway through.

Maybe we'll find out something like that happened to Maura. I know virtually no chance at all that that is what the situation is but still you never know.

This surprisingly turned out to be a lot like the Cleveland girls situation. So much so that I thought the story may have been inspired by that case. However than I found out that it was actually based on a novel that came out a few years before the Cleveland girls were found.
That movie reminded me of Natascha Kampusch. Though I think novel was kind of based on Fritzl case

That movie reminded me of Natascha Kampusch. Though I think novel was kind of based on Fritzl case

'Room' was a real good movie (mainly because Brie Larson did a great job with the role) but the story was slightly far-fetched. The character was being kept in what was basically just a shed in the backyard of a house with neighbor houses all around in each direction. All the girl really should have had to do to get herself out of the situation was scream at the top of her lungs and create a racket in there (as even if the shed was insulated to keep sound in someone still should have been able to hear if she tried hard enough to make noise).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!