NH NH - Patric McCarthy, 10, Lincoln, 13 Oct 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So they had a confession in 2008 but still won't re-open the case? He wouldn't still have dirt up his nose if he only died of hypothermia. I'd like to find that step brother and kick his *advertiser censored* until he confesses and then drag the step mother by her hair up to mountain and tie her to a tree and wait for hypothermia to set in. Disgusting, that poor little boy. This case is heartbreaking. My bet is it will take the younger brother to confess to what he saw/did before this case is officially solved.

http://www.allbusiness.com/government/government-bodies-offices-law-courts/12946319-1.html

(3 page article)
"Aug. 17, Jordan said his team cordoned off the area and photographed Patric's body with a 35 mm camera. The newspaper paraphrases him as saying the photographs were taken down the mountain where state police detectives viewed them and concluded no crime occurred. They later ordered the body brought down the mountain, according to the published report.

But in an interview with the Times Friday, Jordan said both body and the photographs were brought down at the same time. The decision was made to bring the body down after consulting with the state police and assistant medical examiner, he said.

"That's even worse," O'Connell said Friday. "Based on what Jordan is saying today -- that no photographs were presented to state police at the command center prior to the removal of Patric's body -- explains why Jordan is so determined to cover this up. The reason now is glaringly obvious, the state police made the decision not to go to the scene based on Jordan's determination that there was no foul play."

it sounds like capt. jordan made some bad calls based on his whole 5 years as a police officer. :rolleyes:
Biological parents of 10 year old Patric McCarthy are begging NH authorities to reopen the investigation into the boy's death in 2003. Patric disappeared during a camping trip with his two stepbrothers, his stepmother and his biological father. After 5 days of searching, his body was found and his death ruled as accidental from hypothermia. State Troopers who questioned a 12 year old step brother at the time had serious concerns about the boy's story-he made statements that his brother would be "hard to find" and conflicting statements as to where he had last seen him. Unknown to the troopers was the fact that 10 year old Patric had accused the same 12 year old stepbrother of making sexually aggressive statements to him-a situation that caused the stepmother to become enraged and to punish Patric at length in an attempt to get the boy to recant his accusations. Photos from the discovery of the body and the autopsy show dirt in Patric's nostrils and cuts on his gums, making it more likely the boy was smothered by having his face pushed into the dirt at the remote site. The stepmother washed all of Patrics clothing and sleeping bag from the campsite, preventing search dogs from obtaining a scent. She and the bio father have since divorced-NH officials will be deciding at the end of the month whether they will reopen the investigation.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090920/NEWS/909209983

What a brave, brave little boy....
I posted a recent article I found, it's on a new thread I started called Justice 4 Patric McCarthy
Check it out !!!!!!!!

http://www.allbusiness.com/government/government-bodies-offices-law-courts/12946319-1.html

(3 page article)
"Aug. 17, Jordan said his team cordoned off the area and photographed Patric's body with a 35 mm camera. The newspaper paraphrases him as saying the photographs were taken down the mountain where state police detectives viewed them and concluded no crime occurred. They later ordered the body brought down the mountain, according to the published report.

But in an interview with the Times Friday, Jordan said both body and the photographs were brought down at the same time. The decision was made to bring the body down after consulting with the state police and assistant medical examiner, he said.

"That's even worse," O'Connell said Friday. "Based on what Jordan is saying today -- that no photographs were presented to state police at the command center prior to the removal of Patric's body -- explains why Jordan is so determined to cover this up. The reason now is glaringly obvious, the state police made the decision not to go to the scene based on Jordan's determination that there was no foul play."

it sounds like capt. jordan made some bad calls based on his whole 5 years as a police officer. :rolleyes:
Biological parents of 10 year old Patric McCarthy are begging NH authorities to reopen the investigation into the boy's death in 2003. Patric disappeared during a camping trip with his two stepbrothers, his stepmother and his biological father. After 5 days of searching, his body was found and his death ruled as accidental from hypothermia. State Troopers who questioned a 12 year old step brother at the time had serious concerns about the boy's story-he made statements that his brother would be "hard to find" and conflicting statements as to where he had last seen him. Unknown to the troopers was the fact that 10 year old Patric had accused the same 12 year old stepbrother of making sexually aggressive statements to him-a situation that caused the stepmother to become enraged and to punish Patric at length in an attempt to get the boy to recant his accusations. Photos from the discovery of the body and the autopsy show dirt in Patric's nostrils and cuts on his gums, making it more likely the boy was smothered by having his face pushed into the dirt at the remote site. The stepmother washed all of Patrics clothing and sleeping bag from the campsite, preventing search dogs from obtaining a scent. She and the bio father have since divorced-NH officials will be deciding at the end of the month whether they will reopen the investigation.

I posted a recent article I found, it's on a new thread

(3 page article)

I posted a recent article I found, it's on a new thread
I still am not convinced that Gabe only assaulted Patric. I have to go back and reread how much time the stepbrothers had alone before they went back to where they were staying. I noticed in the soco magazine article that the stepmother was told by police to stay in the condo in case came back and she reportedly left on two different occasions. I can't help but think she had to have known that something was going on with Gabe since others commented on that he was known to be deceitful. And if he was telling people at school before the trip that Patric wouldn't be coming back with them, then it certainly seems premeditated. I wonder if will hear anything about the other stepbrother.

I am so disappointed with how the NH authorities botched this case. There seems to be an issue with Kelly Ayotte covering for and protecting botched investigations.
Sixteen Years !!!!! Wake up New Hampshire and do whats RIGHT

I posted I recent Article on the Patric McCarthy Case
Its called Justice 4 Patric McCarthy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member