GUILTY NH - Sonia Quesada, 29, dies 6 weeks after brutal home invasion, 24 Nov 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It sounds like they were staying with the Dr.'s mother in a retirement community. I wonder where the daughter is?

Maybe I'm tired, but it took me about 5 attempts at reading this article to understand that the original victim, Mrs. Quesada, is now dead.

Did she try to kill herself? Did her husband try to kill her?

Bizarre.

Yes, The article was updated since my post to name the victim. Mrs Quesada is the victim, and Mr. Quesada is back in the hospital. Don't know yet the circumstances of the death or hospitalization.

Newest time stamp of the article:

9:00 PM EST Jan 07, 2013

Yes, The article was updated since my post to name the victim. Mrs Quesada is the victim, and Mr. Quesada is back in the hospital. Don't know yet the circumstances of the death or hospitalization.

Newest time stamp of the article:

9:00 PM EST Jan 07, 2013

The article now is easy to read and makes sense. I literally could not understand what it was saying originally.

Did they have money trouble? Did they know the person who attacked them but didn't tell police?

It sounds to me that they were in some kind of trouble. So somebody beats them up, and they are still in trouble, so they decide to kill themselves?

I had a co worker who suffered a closed head injury in a horrific car crash. She couldnt face life with her deficits so about 8 months after she recovered from her crash, she committed suicide. It was awful.

This was were my head went when I read about this twist this morning.

I had a co worker who suffered a closed head injury in a horrific car crash. She couldnt face life with her deficits so about 8 months after she recovered from her crash, she committed suicide. It was awful.

This was were my head went when I read about this twist this morning.

That's a good theory. Do we know if they had any impairments from the beating?

Foul play ruled OUT in death of prominent doctor's wife in 'suicide pact' nearly two months after they were beaten by home invader

Dr. Eduardo Quesada was taken to hospital in Manchester, New Hampshire for treatment while his wife was pronounced dead at the scene of the home they were both staying in.

Authorities in New Hampshire have ruled out foul play in the death of a prominent doctor's wife - who was found dead next to her unconscious husband on Monday - but remain quiet about the circumstances of her death.

The body of Sonia Quesada was found at her mother-in-law's home in Bedford - nearly two months after they were both savagely beaten during a home invasion robbery at their $1.4million residence.

Her husband, Dr Eduardo Quesada, was alive - but unconscious - nearby.

Police would not speculate on the cause of Mrs Quesada's death, pending the results of toxicology tests.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ath-prominent-doctors-wife.html#ixzz2HUnevTBL

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130126/NEWHAMPSHIRE1408/130129334

January 25. 2013 11:28PM
By KATHYRN MARCHOCKI
New Hampshire Union Leader

<snipped>
Officials maintain the two incidents are separate. Unlike the forced entry found at 7 Proclamation Court, there were no signs of forced entry at the Kensington Road condominium and no visible signs of trauma to either spouse, officials have said.

Officials are waiting for toxicological test results to determine cause and manner of her death. The medical examiner has said her death does not appear to be a homicide.

From October 2014:

http://www.wmur.com/news/injured-doctor-speaks-at-sentencing-of-man-in-home-invasion/29383972

Eduardo Quesada addressed the judge at the sentencing hearing for Nathan Lamontagne, who pleaded guilty to driving a getaway car and dumping evidence in connection with the 2012 burglary at Quesada's home.

Lamontagne was sentenced to five years in prison. Lamontagne said he never entered the Quesadas' Bedford home, but prosecutors said he did nothing to interrupt the sexual assault of Sonia Quesada and beating of Eduardo Quesada.

From August 2015:

http://www.wmur.com/news/suspect-in-bedford-home-invasion-appears-in-court/34934188

Charles Normil was convicted and sentenced in another home invasion in Massachusetts late last year. Officials said that case had to be wrapped up before the New Hampshire case could move forward...

Eduardo Quesada lost an eye, and his wife was sexually assaulted. She later died from a prescription drug overdose.

Thanks for the update OkieGranny.......dang that video was hard to watch. What a shame this happened to this couple.

http://www.nh1.com/news/trial-begin...and-sexual-assaults-in-bedford-home-invasion/

The prosecution began opening arguments by painting a picture of a cold November night when Normil allegedly decided he was going to rob one of the Bedford mansions on Proclamation Court...

It was suggested that what started out as a robbery for quick cash escalated into brutal physical and sexual assaults on the homeowners... Attorneys alleged that Normil used household items like a screw driver and coat hanger to harm the Quesadas and bringing Eduardo within inches of his life...

The jury concluded Monday&#8217;s proceedings by visiting several sites important to the crimes committed back in 2012, including the home where Quesada and his wife lived.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmandaRDH
Back