Found Deceased NH - Vincenzo Lirosi, 22, UNH student, missing after night with friends, Durham, 4 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ah. A fight, cold night, drinking... wearing just a hoodie. None of this is good news. One of my kids went to UNH - plenty of woods to wander in. Hoping for good news.

Temps tomorrow supposed to be in the 60s (rainy and windy), but the past couple of nights have been COLD.

I feel for his family and friends. This is awful.

Somethings not right IMO...

College age kid at a party, leaves, and is reported missing 2 hours later? How did they not know he went to a different party or pass out at a friends house? I mean even if someone found his wallet and phone, that is not cause for concern to report someone missing after 2 hours. Something happened to elicit that quick of a report. Im guessing either something happened really bad at that frat house or he texted someone something worrisome. Hope they are really finding out what went on at that frat house....

Somethings not right IMO...

College age kid at a party, leaves, and is reported missing 2 hours later? How did they not know he went to a different party or pass out at a friends house? I mean even if someone found his wallet and phone, that is not cause for concern to report someone missing after 2 hours. Something happened to elicit that quick of a report. Im guessing either something happened really bad at that frat house or he texted someone something worrisome. Hope they are really finding out what went on at that frat house....
I agree that something is not right. I think it has to do with that fight/that frat house. IMO

I disagree that someone finding his wallet shouldn’t be concerning. If someone ever finds my without my wallet & phone, something is definitely wrong! Even if I’m drunk.

Yes they did say he got into a fight. So if you just consider. Fight. Drunk. Cold weather possibly water that’s all you need. the fight and walking hime/not arriving was enough for police to start looking. It’s a small town. It was 1/2 am. They were probably worried he was in need of help so started searching. That’s a good thing.

Durham police searched all day Saturday with the assistance of multiple agencies, with no results.

"We will continue the search today," Durham Police Chief Rene Kelley said Sunday morning. "We are again bringing in additional resources from Fish and Game and from State Police."

Kelley said police conducted many interviews Saturday, with students, friends and anyone else who might have seen Lirosi.

"We will be conducting more interviews today," Kelley said Sunday. "Messages have gone out on the university's alert notification system and we are hopeful someone will have information we can use."

Missing UNH student Vincenzo Lirosi: Search in Durham continues

“In a marshy area,” as many here suspected/feared. How tragic.
Yeah. He wasn’t found IN water but even being wet with his condition and temps was not good. Autopsy will indicate if injuries were a factor. May end up being elements. Sad either way. Gone are the good old days where you would make sure people got home OK instead of throwing them out when they need assistance. It’s upsetting to me to think if that’s true and that he got thrown out of that frat party instead of helped. I know he was an adult but whatever happened to caring about other people. Even if you may not know them.

Yeah. He wasn’t found IN water but even being wet with his condition and temps was not good. Autopsy will indicate if injuries were a factor. May end up being elements. Sad either way. Gone are the good old days where you would make sure people got home OK instead of throwing them out when they need assistance. It’s upsetting to me to think if that’s true and that he got thrown out of that frat party instead of helped. I know he was an adult but whatever happened to caring about other people. Even if you may not know them.
Yes, I agree. We are all our brothers' and sisters' keepers; or should be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarryG
Back