Found Deceased NH - Vincenzo Lirosi, 22, UNH student, missing after night with friends, Durham, 4 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm curious about how aggressive the altercation at the frat house got. Could he possibly have had a concussion? That paired with the alcohol would make him extremely disoriented. I suppose the autopsy will give answers. I'm sad to see this young man lost his life right when it was going to start getting good. They should start implementing rules that no person gets left behind or alone. We do need to start taking care of each other.

College student found dead after frat house fight died of accidental drowning
I'm guessing he went to the frat party alone while his friends headed home. Nice quote from Vinny's brother.
------------------------------------------------

His former roommate, Jordan Blanchard, told WMUR he was told to leave the frat party following the alleged fight. "They kicked him out and told him to go home,” Blanchard told the station. “That’s when he went into the woods.”

"This picture doesn’t do the crowd justice, but all of you who were there at the vigil and everyone that have been sending messages and those who were silently supporting us we love all of you so much,” Vincenzo’s brother, Giovanni, wrote in a post on the fundraiser. “Thank you all so much it means everything to us.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarryG
Back