Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I could imagine someone finding a bag with a laptop in and thinking 'result' and taking it home.
Then maybe reading about this story and realising oh god that's the bag I found I better call it in.
Therefore the police thinking that "where the laptop came to be discovered" (i.e in this persons possession) not being related. The place where this person found it is of course related but i don't think that is what they meant.

I could imagine someone finding a bag with a laptop in and thinking 'result' and taking it home.
Then maybe reading about this story and realising oh god that's the bag I found I better call it in.
Therefore the police thinking that "where the laptop came to be discovered" (i.e in this persons possession) not being related. The place where this person found it is of course related but i don't think that is what they meant.
I think this is the most probable thing that happened. Maybe even a kid found it, then their mum has seen it in their room.

It's actually not that easy to fall off your bike. I'm starting to think that Noah's falling from the bike could have been caused by a mini-stroke, epileptic fit, vertigo or even a severe psychotic episode, and that it was this, rather than any possible head injury, which led to his behaviour after the fall.

It could also have been an adverse reaction to drugs. Those who know Noah will no doubt tell me that this just isn't possible, but my guess is that it is easier in the UK for teenagers to get their hands on drugs than it is to buy cigarettes. I see kids from "good" areas smoking cannabis every day. I think the "drugs" explanation is a lot less likely than the "medical episode" explanation, but I don't think it can be completely discounted.

It's actually not that easy to fall off your bike. I'm starting to think that Noah's falling from the bike could have been caused by a mini-stroke, epileptic fit, vertigo or even a severe psychotic episode, and that it was this, rather than any possible head injury, which led to his behaviour after the fall.

It could also have been an adverse reaction to drugs. Those who know Noah will no doubt tell me that this just isn't possible, but my guess is that it is easier in the UK for teenagers to get their hands on drugs than it is to buy cigarettes. I see kids from "good" areas smoking cannabis every day. I think the "drugs" explanation is a lot less likely than the "medical episode" explanation, but I don't think it can be completely discounted.
Anything is possible, but the timeline is too tight for me for drugs to be involved.

I am not at all knowledgeable about street drugs and how fast they act, but are you saying that if he took something as he left the house, for instance, there would not be enough time for reaction to occur like falling off his bike or taking off his clothes?

At this stage I think anything is possible. Another day and still no sign. Our kids, our friends, our family... they're all talking about the possibilities. This is too close to home and just so bizarre. I feel sick at the thought of letting my son out on his bike to meet friends I can't even imagine how his poor mum is coping.

I am not at all knowledgeable about street drugs and how fast they act, but are you saying that if he took something as he left the house, for instance, there would not be enough time for reaction to occur like falling off his bike or taking off his clothes?
If you're replying to me, I was thinking more along the lines of the timeline being too tight to meet up with someone and do drugs.

But as there's nothing to suggest drugs were involved I'm going to step away from this angle.

If you're replying to me, I was thinking more along the lines of the timeline being too tight to meet up with someone and do drugs.

But as there's nothing to suggest drugs were involved I'm going to step away from this angle.
I agree Legally. No hint of drugs in anything I've seen and it doesn't fit with me either for many reasons that I'm not going to get into. Stepping away with you ;)

A 26-year-old Northern Ireland man has been charged with improper use of public electronic communications network.

It's understood the charge is in connection with a social media post regarding missing St Malachy's College Year 10 pupil Noah Donohoe.

The man is due to appear at Belfast Magistrates Court on July 23.

Noah Donohoe: Man charged after social media post about missing Belfast teenager

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KKE20101
Back