Found Deceased NJ - Ajay Sah, 22, Drew University in Madison, International Student from Nepal, 19 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Friends daughter attends this school just informed me of this... been missing since the 22nd:(

Search underway for missing Drew University student in NJ
I think he was last seen on the 19th but was reported missing on te 22nd. Some other sources give last known location.

A social media post by an alleged family member claims that Sah boarded a train en route to Penn Station shortly before 11 p.m. on Jan. 19 and didn’t return to his dorm.

NYPD: Drew University student reported missing, possibly headed to NYC

Oh that is scary. Was he alone when he was spotted or with others? Also, if he boarded the train in Madison, that is late. He would have gotten to Penn station late if the train made all the other stops in Summit, the Oranges and the other stops. That is a rough time to be in Penn station especially if you are alone IMO

Thank you JrzyGirl70 for the update. One huge thing that jumped out at me is the fact that he is an RA (resident assistant) at Drew. Era's typically take their jobs very seriously as they receive great compensation against their college bill. Also the RA job is very much changed if as opposed to years ago. There is a HUGE amount of daily mandated paperwork that one is responsible for. This is worrisome I M O

Dedicated fb group: Find Ajay Sah
The fb group link is down, here's a new fb page: Help Find Ajay Sah

Excerpt from an admin post (23 hours ago), signed by Ajay's Friends and Family:

Ajay was last seen on in NY-Penn Station the night of Tuesday, January 19, 2021. He left his computer, a to-do list, and many items in his dorm room, so he was not planning some large trip. Something happened that night.

ETA: Ajay has been missing for 10 days now, with no credit card or social media activity. Family and friends are trying to build pressure on the authorities to take his case more seriously, so they are urging people to call various city services and representatives and ask them about Ajay.

Last edited:
I am not on Facebook, perhaps someone can tell them Staples does flyers for free for missing lived ones and they should post them all over the city there as I have not seen anything in NJ news

Oh no. Have they pulled camera video to look for him???
This is a quote from the Help Find Ajay Sah page:

"...we need more efforts towards the case as NYPD has been least helpful pulling up footages from penn station for further clues."

They also state that "there's no Google search or YouTube history at all".

I saw a shorts news spot on Ajay on one of the New York news stations on tv this a.m. Finally. it was very short but put his picture up. I cannot believe no one has video footage for this young man, his family, his friends. Seriously, what does it take? They have a direct train to the NYC from Madison if they don't want to drive a patrol car in to look for video footage for answers. Or is it easier to just consider him a runaway while important time goes by? Just because he is a foreign exchange student doesn't mean he doesn't consider Madison his home. Maybe they should all hand over the whole case to the FBI. We have seen them put videos and stills all over the whole country. This poor young man, IMO, has adopted our country. His family from Nepal must be broken over this.

Nepali Student Ajay Sah Goes Missing In New York For 12th Consecutive Day, Search Continues - Nepal24Hours.com - Integration Through Media ....!

The University reported Sah missing on Friday, January 22, 2021 to the Madison Police Department, which is actively looking for his whereabouts.

Sah was 22 and used to live near the university in Madison. Sah’s brother Shiva Sah, who used to live in Texas, flew to New York to find out his brother, but ended up finding a note on a table in Ajay’s residence.

“I love you mummy,” Ajay said in his final note before he went missing.

Ajay used to talk with his mother back in Nepal everyday. With an ancestral home in Siraha district of Province 2, Ajay’s family had then moved to Kirtipur in Kathmandu.

Ajay’s brother Shiva found a second note in a trash bin, in which Ajay said “it was time for him to do something.”

The CCTV footage of January 19 night around 12 o’clock showed Ajay reaching to Penn Station in midtown Manhattan in New York from New Jersey. Once he exited the Penn Station, his further footage have not been found.

Ajay’s google search result in his computer showed that he searched for Fort Washington Park and even looked for an exact location of the park, which is located in upper Manhattan in New York City by the side of Hudson River.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back