GUILTY NJ - Amy Giordano, 25, Hightstown, 8 June 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Letting him out on bail is totally insane. I swear, some judges should be taken off of the bench. This guy ran once...doesn't that tell them anything? I wonder who posted his bail...his dad? He sure didn't have the money to post it as far as I remember. I wonder if he has tried to contact his wife or maybe ex-wife by now. If this judge had had any sense at all he would have made the bail so high it couldn't have been met. They can do that especially in murder cases.

I agree with all of your thoughts....and I'd also love to know where that money came from. I would think it would have been better to put that money in a trust fund for the little boy.

Letting him out on bail is totally insane. I swear, some judges should be taken off of the bench. This guy ran once...doesn't that tell them anything? I wonder who posted his bail...his dad? He sure didn't have the money to post it as far as I remember...
Turkey and trimmings for accused killer - SILive.com

... Rosario DiGirolamo left the Mercer County Correction Center in Hopewell Township after his family posted $1 million bail through a bondsman Wednesday, authorities confirmed.

"He has a very supportive family -- a mother, a father, siblings. ... They marshaled all of their assets and they got him out," DiGirolamo's attorney, Jerome Ballarotto, told the Windsor-Hights (N.J.) Herald...

Why would they get him out? Why? What parent would post $100,000 and sign away everything to get a murdering child out of jail. Why would you do that? I hope he choked on that turkey, the !

Salem

Oh how adorably sweet to have such a supportive family *sarcasm*
If only their support was for the innocent little guy in all of this and for justice to be done.

I wonder if they even think he is guilty. Not only did he kill Amy but he took that baby and left him in the parking lot of a hospital. Boy, that would have done it for me if that was my son. I wouldn't have bailed him out if the bail had been a dollar. If he runs that bail is gone. I wonder if the supportive family plan to help him to take off and go back to Italy? I also wonder if this supportive family even consider Amy's baby boy their grandson and nephew?
Sure didn't hear of any of his family stepping up saying that they wanted to adopt the little guy. Probably for the best though.

I wonder if they even think he is guilty. Not only did he kill Amy but he took that baby and left him in the parking lot of a hospital. Boy, that would have done it for me if that was my son. I wouldn't have bailed him out if the bail had been a dollar. If he runs that bail is gone. I wonder if the supportive family plan to help him to take off and go back to Italy? I also wonder if this supportive family even consider Amy's baby boy their grandson and nephew?
Sure didn't hear of any of his family stepping up saying that they wanted to adopt the little guy. Probably for the best though.
The baby is the important one right now. I hope he is kept away from that family.

Unfortunately, according to SewingDeb's link above, the baby is going to a blood relative of Rosario. It's not mentioned who so there's no way to know whether or not the child will actually know this murderer (or his family members that bailed him out) as he grows up.

Unfortunately, according to SewingDeb's link above, the baby is going to a blood relative of Rosario. It's not mentioned who so there's no way to know whether or not the child will actually know this murderer (or his family members that bailed him out) as he grows up.

You are right. For some reason I thought someone from Amy's family was adopting him. Well, I hope that this family member is adopting this baby boy for the right reasons and that he will get lots of love and nurturing as he grows up. This little guy deserves a smooth road from now on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kat1970
Back