GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were reports earlier that some guy rode up on a bike, stopped to cry at a house, then rode off. Do you know if this was one of the teen boys?

There were reports earlier that some guy rode up on a bike, stopped to cry at a house, then rode off. Do you know if this was one of the teen boys?

Autumn's brother.

R.I.P. Autumn

What? Her license expired last year. Are you saying she renewed her license?

On a news video I watched they mentioned that she had just accepted a job at a funeral parlour in Atlantic City.

Same link...

http://mobile.philly.com/news/?wss=/philly/news&id=175537071&viewAll=y#more

Snipped:
It was not immediately clear who else lived at the R home. Some neighbors said the boys' mother had moved out, but others said she still lived there and ran a hair salon in the basement. JR was a sophomore at Clayton High School; D, neighbors said, attended the Bankbridge Developmental Center in nearby Sewell.

Respectfully BBM

Must be one heck of a big basement if mom's running a salon down there and couldn't see the alleged stockpile of bike parts. :waitasec:

The boys father told The Star-Ledger of Newark earlier Tuesday that he was interviewed about his sons' involvement in Autumn's disappearance.

Alonzo Robinson said his sons were known for stealing bikes in the neighborhood and police told him they found bike parts stockpiled in the basement. He said one of the boys had been previously charged for theft.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/police_two_teenage_boys_charge.html

Vigil was at 8.
He was there.

R.I.P. Autumn

In the msnbc article linked above, it says that he was at the vigil smirking and smiling while others were crying. :mad:

It is also weird that he posted on his FB that afternoon :

"Don't ever call a girl fat. "

I wonder if a fight started that way?

i don't think my posts are showing up....test.....

oh i see that one! I guess I'm just having trouble quoting people....???

I was more venting that actually asking ;)
Thanks for all you're filling us in on Zero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89