GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it hasn't. I know what it said and to who and its killing me. But there is an extremely good reason for not releasing info yet

R.I.P. Autumn

Your killing me, I hate to be teased. :floorlaugh:

This theory makes a lot of sense - and still fits in with the scenario that investigators put forth in yesterday's press conference (luring). A lot has been said about how much Autumn cherished that bicycle - no way would she give it up without a fight!! And, by their very actions after the murder, we know the perps were STUPID & RECKLESS!

So stupid and reckless that their own mother gave them up. They kept the bike in their house and put her in a recycle container which would have been looked through upon pick up.

I bet he glaoted about stealing a bike on his FB and this is what prompted the mother. MO

I don't think she was lured, looking at those two, I don't think she would have gone anywhere with them. MO

No it hasn't. I know what it said and to who and its killing me. But there is an extremely good reason for not releasing info yet

R.I.P. Autumn

I understand. Can I ask at least this, then: When it was first reported that she made this text from her phone, and the police were aware of who she sent it to, the news report indicated that it didn't raise any red flags, or the person who received it said it was not out of the ordinary. (I wish I could include the link, but I can't find it....I know it was abcnews.)

Knowing what we know now, and playing hindsight, do you think the police feel she was in danger at this point?

folks: there is nothing in the main stream media that says the boys were living alone. Let us move on from this topic until or unless we have information that leads us down that road of discussion.

So stupid and reckless that their own mother gave them up. They kept the bike in their house and put her in a recycle container which would have been looked through upon pick up.

I bet he glaoted about stealing a bike on his FB and this is what prompted the mother. MO

I don't think she was lured, looking at those two, I don't think she would have gone anywhere with them. MO

The recycling is picked up by a truck. No one gets out the machine lifts it and dumps it in. The driver stays in the truck. Maybe that is why they put her in there, hoping that she wouldnt be found that way

I don't think she was lured, looking at those two, I don't think she would have gone anywhere with them
. MO

BBM

They look like ordinary kids to me. Autumn was even friends with the 15 year old on Facebook.

These guys were in her peer group. That's part of what makes this so unbelievable. They knew her and they knew her family and they killed her anyways.

I understand. Can I ask at least this, then: When it was first reported that she made this text from her phone, and the police were aware of who she sent it to, the news report indicated that it didn't raise any red flags, or the person who received it said it was not out of the ordinary. (I wish I could include the link, but I can't find it....I know it was abcnews.)

Knowing what we know now, and playing hindsight, do you think the police feel she was in danger at this point?

My personal opinion is no.

R.I.P. Autumn

if these two lured her there to take her bike to part it out, why didnt they have the bike broken down into parts and at least hidden? this is why i really wonder about why she was lured there... i think there has to be at least one other reason - whatever that may be... if i had to guess, it would be that there was some sort of personal dispute in regard to her knowledge of them stealing other bikes in the area. moo they thought she was going to go to le or someone told them she was or had given le pivotal info about their thefts. this could be why she had to be lured or made an offer she couldnt refuse type of deal just to get her over there. maybe they only intended to intimidate/frighten/rough-up in hopes that she would keep her mouth shut... idk. the fact that her bike was still in one piece in their house tells me that the bike may have been just a byproduct of what happened and not the focal point of this crime....ALL PURE SUPPOSITION BY ME...MOO

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/why_no_amber_alert_for_autumn_1.html

Autumn Pasquale didn't get an AMBER alert - why?
By Rebecca Forand/South Jersey Times
on October 24, 2012 at 6:00 AM, updated October 24, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Snipped:
Nicholas has proposed a new program for missing children — one that will not replace the AMBER Alert, but add an immediate response in a child’s hometown the minute he or she is reported missing.

“Our Light” or the “Light of the Missing,” as it has been called, could be installed at local police departments and fire stations. It is a series of police lights, which can be switched on at a moment’s notice by law enforcement officials, as well as bulletin board signs where information can be posted.

“Just what I saw with Autumn Pasquale, I have lived my entire life,” Nicholas said. “If every town would get one, two or three of these lights, if a child went missing in Clayton, when I drive through, I would know a child is missing.”

Westville installed the light earlier this month, becoming the first and only town to have one. But Nicholas would like to see every municipality in the country to eventually get on board with the program.

“I’m creating an instantaneous response for all missing kids,” he said.

---> link on this light info:
http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/westville_christens_new_missin.html

Zero do you know if the autopsie report will be out today?

O/T ARREST MADE IN JESSICA RIDGEWAY CASE!!!!!!!

Presser at NOON Colorado time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFF Topic: there has been an arrest in the Jessica Ridgeway murder investigation

The recycling is picked up by a truck. No one gets out the machine lifts it and dumps it in. The driver stays in the truck. Maybe that is why they put her in there, hoping that she wouldnt be found that way

i agree with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member