GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That if she left her house knowing she was going for bmx parts. She would of told someone at that age kinda "gloating or guess what I'm getting today"

R.I.P. Autumn

Oh I getcha now.

Not that I am aware of. One was at the vigil

R.I.P. Autumn

Zero, if you will kindly click on the Quote button, it will be easier for us to identify what question you are responding to. Thanks.

I think this really shows their age. How they chose to "dispose" of her in the recycling bin for pick up on Monday, OUT THE FRONT of an abandoned house. Seriously??????????

age maybe, lol, i think it shows total arrogance mixed with ignorance. i would think anyone over the age of 10 would prolly know better than to stash a body basically right at their own front door...total dumb@sses. complete disregard for human life. like it was perfectly ok to just kill this girl for whatever the reason, i think she knew they were thieves and they didnt feel in control of what she was going to do with that info...she wasnt wanting to be part of their little crew...idk... this makes me really angry and i seriously hope they are tried as adults.moo

Or they could have taken it because they upped their game that Saturday afternoon. These were big boys who could have wanted that nice bike of hers, and thought it might be fun to terrorize a 12 year old and take it. Maybe they thought she'd just relinguish it, cry and run away. But she probably stood her ground and threatened to tell. game changer for the stupid and reckless.

Totally agree with this!

According to police, 15-year-old JR lured Autumn inside his home at 300 block of East Clayton Avenue with promises of giving her parts for her white Odyssey BMX bike which she adored and what JR and her 17-year-old brother were into according to friends.

Once inside JR strangled the girl and his brother helped him until there was no more life inside her, they them disposed her body in the blue recycle bin at the neighbors’ house.

R.I.P. Autumn

Sure sounds premeditated to me

According to police, 15-year-old JR lured Autumn inside his home at 300 block of East Clayton Avenue with promises of giving her parts for her white Odyssey BMX bike which she adored and what JR and her 17-year-old brother were into according to friends.

Once inside JR strangled the girl and his brother helped him until there was no more life inside her, they them disposed her body in the blue recycle bin at the neighbors’ house.

R.I.P. Autumn

I'm still in shock. This is so mean and evil. :furious:

Poor girl. Full of life, just started to blossom ... :(

Quick post...

http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/pm_29221/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=P0fr0mMb

Suspects in Autumn Pasquale's shocking murder wanted girl's bike, police say Star-Ledger Staff 10/23/2012 10:35 PM
By Christopher Baxter and Mark Mueller/The Star-Ledger

Snipped:
CLAYTON — The teenage brothers were known around town for their love of BMX bicycles. And one of the boys, the 15-year-old, had developed a reputation for stealing them to break them down for parts, friends said.

Snipped:
Today, in a case that has devastated the southern New Jersey community of Clayton, Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said the 15-year-old lured Autumn to his home with the intention of stealing the bicycle for parts. And there, Dalton said, the teen and his 17-year-old brother killed her.

Has to be proven that it was the intent to kill not steal

R.I.P. Autumn

Well they could have stolen her bike without luring her there i cant see these guys luring her there to take her bike
Ok we want the bike and you cant say anything !!!!!! I dont see it.

Quick post...

http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/pm_29221/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=P0fr0mMb

Suspects in Autumn Pasquale's shocking murder wanted girl's bike, police say Star-Ledger Staff 10/23/2012 10:35 PM
By Christopher Baxter and Mark Mueller/The Star-Ledger

Snipped:
CLAYTON — The teenage brothers were known around town for their love of BMX bicycles. And one of the boys, the 15-year-old, had developed a reputation for stealing them to break them down for parts, friends said.

Snipped:
Today, in a case that has devastated the southern New Jersey community of Clayton, Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said the 15-year-old lured Autumn to his home with the intention of stealing the bicycle for parts. And there, Dalton said, the teen and his 17-year-old brother killed her.

Hope they rot! :jail:

I understand the law on naming juveniles now. The people in charge of investigating & prosecuting the case cannot say their names unless they are tried as adults BUT anybody else can. It has to do with them supposed to be impartial entities to protect all citizens. Reporting agencies can name these kids legally as they are reporting on it bc its public information.

I know the rules on WS & I respect them, just wanted to explain that in case anyone else was questioning it. I just found out...

At yesterday's presser; he was asked if he was charging as adults; I remember him saying they were not sure or something like that. I remember thinking they will get a slap on the wrist if that happens & my next thought was how could they not charge them as adults because of the attention the case has gotten.

I'm not sure if someone said this here or it was something I read or heard locally but someone mentioned they did see buzzards flying over-head; so I assume either her body or an animal were decomposing.

In the other posts; we were talking about the you tube comment(s) as well as things on the FB page. She appeared to be a normal; "spunky" teen like a lot of teens I know- I highly doubt she would not have fought back; either by using her mouth or physical. It could be that she knew them; something got out of hand & it blew up from there. At some point they killed her over her bike; parts or what was said/done at the scene. We may never know the truth. Fact is; this beautiful girl was killed over something senseless. The fact that she will not see her 13th birthday in a few days or anything else really breaks my heart. I will be outraged if they are not charged as adults as I'm sure a lot of people will be.

While I'm glad the mother turned her "children" in; I'm not sure how I feel if I hear she will get the "reward". I really would like to see it go towards Autumns burial; or something related to missing children. $5,000 of it came from Autumns family; for all we know; parents may not have had it to put up & it was a combination of all family members kicking in a little here & a little there. There is a donation site for the family; which to me says they didn't have it to begin with. Her riding an expensive bike could have been her whole Christmas present one year from all family members for all we know. I've done similar.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but IMO, I think another stupid thing they did was maybe assuming that trash bin was a "regular" one. It seems I read where it was the color of a special "recycle" one. Usually, those are looked into to make sure they have the right type of trash for recycling, which would further ensure someone spotted her.

Either way, I am glad they were stupid, but just wish they had never done it to begin with. No value on life. Sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member