GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but if you're doing a "choke hold" on someone you know exactly what you're doing to them. In addition, the amount of time it would take to choke someone to death is plenty of time to reconsider what you're doing. Continuing to apply the choke hold shows the intent to kill, and, thusly, 1st degree murder.

True, but what I meant is that the defense is going to argue some kind do accident or roughness that got out of hand argument, because they do not have anything else to say. It might just be hard to prove first degree unless the condition of the body show such proof. Someone could push someone and they could hit their head and kill someone. The bigger problem, I think, is showing who did the acts and show beyond a reasonable doubt that both did the killing rather than 1 doing the killing, and the other just being there

I am not so sure either that they killed her initially. They may have thought they did and then they did something more to cover it up and that second act could have been the final straw. That is probably where the second kid comes in, because if it was just the strangulation, it would be hard logistically to have 2'stranglers at the same time. Maybe one held her down, but one had to have been the strangler, and it will be hard to prove which one.

If there were two separate acts it might be easier to prove both were responsible.

I too remember seeing in ID discovery, etc that sometimes in these cases where there is a joint defense, the younger kid takes more responsibility since he knows that he would be out in less time, often by age 21. And then the older one tried as an adult will take less responsibility., even if in fact he was the ringleader. This may happen where the older one has some sort of psychological hold on the young one (or parent/child situation). Then it turns out both are loose in 5 years. I am just speaking generally, I have no clue whether anything like that will happen here, I just thought of it when someone mentioned one might be tried as an adult and one tried as a juvenile. Doing so makes the dynamics of the situation different for both of them bc the level of punishment for the juvie one is so much less, though I am not sure what is the maximum punishment for juvie in NJ.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ers-House-Bike-Autumn-Pasquale-175463891.html

Clayton teenagers know the identity of the teen suspects and claim the 15-year-old suspect "liked" a "Find Autumn" page on Facebook. On Sunday the suspect also commented on a Facebook status from Autumn's brother stating that bloodhounds were searching for the girl, writing "that's good."

The 15-year-old, who played football and was involved in the ROTC at Clayton high school, also attended the Monday night vigil for Autumn, hours before his ultimate arrest.

..."He was standing right behind me and laughing, smirking about everything while people were sitting there crying," said one Clayton resident.

If they wanted to steal her bike, they could have taken it any day of the week. It was their profession. I will stop sharing my opinions.

Please don't stop sharing opinions

It never hurts to hear other peoples thoughts

A girls dead body in a gargage can is not an accident!! helping search for a body that is in your own home is not an accident...

An accident is a call to 911 staring "we were horsing around" ... We need help, she's not breathing...

FFT: riding bike somewhere. Boys saw her, said they have parts for her bike. That's luring. That also makes look like for the bike. So its not premeditated..

Msm: everybody knew they stole bikes.

In it together? Found something she wasn't suppose to?

R.I.P. Autumn

I just don't understand why two teen boys would be wrestling with a 12 year old girl. MO I just don't think this was by mistake.

My heart breaks because she was just 12 and maybe getting into boys and perhaps this was one of those thrill kills that makes no sense. I applaud the mother for coming forward, too many times we see family covering for murders. MO

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-24-09-35-21

The boys themselves were in plain sight at points in the intense search for Autumn. Several people in town said they saw them both at the vigil held Monday night in hopes that she would be found while allegedly knowing exactly where she was.

Authorities have not released the names of the brothers, who are 15 and 17, because they're charged as juveniles. But Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said it's likely he'll ask that their case be moved to adult court.

Wow! I wonder why? Could something be in the works?

..."He was standing right behind me and laughing, smirking about everything while people were sitting there crying," said one Clayton resident.

Yeah BS person that gave that statement is a liar and I called him out in it after that interview. If anybody remembers my venting session last night he is one of the kids that I was venting about.

R.I.P. Autumn

FFT: riding bike somewhere. Boys saw her, said they have parts for her bike. That's luring. That also makes look like for the bike. So its not premeditated..

Msm: everybody knew they stole bikes.

In it together? Found something she wasn't suppose to?

R.I.P. Autumn

bbm: they are charged with first degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder. I don't think anyone knows anything yet as to premeditation. It is very possible that it was premeditated considering the degree of the charge.

The teen brothers are charged with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, disposing of a body, tampering with evidence and theft. The 15-year-old was also charged with one count of luring.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8856626

I tried to say it but so many were skeptical. It's hard to fathom unless you have a kid that's into this stuff.

A good bike is like anything else. A good comparison could be a car: Hyundai or Mercedes? Definitely cheaper to replace parts on a Hyundai.

I have a 17 year old who is mad on BMX-ing and his bike is worth as much as a small family car. He came home one day with a small box, opened it and unwrapped all the tissue paper carefully, like it was something precious and showed me, very proudly, a couple of bits of shiny silver metal. A pair of crank arms (the bits that attach the pedals to the bike frame). I wish I hadn't, but I asked how much ...... £199.00!

So, although I certainly don't understand how anyone could kill someone for a bike, I can understand the trade in bike parts being worth a lot of money.

This case has really got to me, as my son has a lovely group of friends, all into BMX-ing and they all look out for each other, whether the rider is 12 or 22. They loan each other parts, share lifts when they go to other parks and if anyone gets hurt, there are no end of volunteers to push broken bikes home and help the injured person up the road.

My 7 year old fell off a ramp recently and got knocked out. About 15 teenagers stood over him, called an ambulance and didn't leave his side until the ambulance had taken him away. Even when me and his dad got there (he'd gone to the park with his 4 older brothers), none of those boys/young men moved until they knew he was out of danger. And even now, when he goes to the park, they all make time to talk to him and make sure he has his helmet on.

The boys that did this to Autumn, are the exception - most kids into BMX, skating or skateboards are fantastic and caring people.

If they wanted to steal her bike, they could have taken it any day of the week. It was their profession. I will stop sharing my opinions.

Hey I happen to agree with you!
they could have taken it without her being on it! As i see it its not about the bike!
but that JMO

Wow! I wonder why? Could something be in the works?

I hope they get tried as adults too... Sick of these senseless murders and the "teens - that are too young to undrstand what they have done" get off with a slap on the hand.
The world should start throwing the book at these "teenage" murderers..

Gangs have their young members to do the killings or falsely confess to them because nothing happens to them.. IMO... One year in juvie and probation for murder.. Perfect in the eyes of a gang leader..

Yeah BS person that gave that statement is a liar and I called him out in it after that interview. If anybody remembers my venting session last night he is one of the kids that I was venting about.

R.I.P. Autumn

Okay, I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying.

I have a 17 year old who is mad on BMX-ing and his bike is worth as much as a small family car. He came home one day with a small box, opened it and unwrapped all the tissue paper carefully, like it was something precious and showed me, very proudly, a couple of bits of shiny silver metal. A pair of crank arms (the bits that attach the pedals to the bike frame). I wish I hadn't, but I asked how much ...... £199.00!

So, although I certainly don't understand how anyone could kill someone for a bike, I can understand the trade in bike parts being worth a lot of money.

This case has really got to me, as my son has a lovely group of friends, all into BMX-ing and they all look out for each other, whether the rider is 12 or 22. They loan each other parts, share lifts when they go to other parks and if anyone gets hurt, there are no end of volunteers to push broken bikes home and help the injured person up the road.

My 7 year old fell off a ramp recently and got knocked out. About 15 teenagers stood over him, called an ambulance and didn't leave his side until the ambulance had taken him away. Even when me and his dad got there (he'd gone to the park with his 4 older brothers), none of those boys/young men moved until they knew he was out of danger. And even now, when he goes to the park, they all make time to talk to him and make sure he has his helmet on.

The boys that did this to Autumn, are the exception - most kids into BMX, skating or skateboards are fantastic and caring people.

These boys were into BMX in a different way! MY kids were skaters and hung out at skate parks and cant say anything about skaters or BM'Xérs.

Choke slam
A chokeslam (nodowa otoshi in Japanese) refers to a type of body slam in professional wrestling in which the wrestler grasps their opponent's neck, lifts them up, and slams them to the mat.

R.I.P. Autumn

Or grabs their victim by the neck & slams them into a wall.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ers-House-Bike-Autumn-Pasquale-175463891.html

Clayton teenagers know the identity of the teen suspects and claim the 15-year-old suspect "liked" a "Find Autumn" page on Facebook. On Sunday the suspect also commented on a Facebook status from Autumn's brother stating that bloodhounds were searching for the girl, writing "that's good."

The 15-year-old, who played football and was involved in the ROTC at Clayton high school, also attended the Monday night vigil for Autumn, hours before his ultimate arrest.

I can't help but wonder if the younger one is a sociopath, incapable of remorse. He is also the one charged with luring.

As far as the bike goes, you can't just take a bike from someone and expect them not to tell. She was silenced. I'd have to say that at this point it looks premeditated.

Does any of the locals know if these boys were known to be involved with drugs?

So how would the "luring" charge play into that scenario. If the Prosecutor is certain she was lured for BMX parts, then she obviously didn't tell anyone. Did they lure her with something else? If she was going there for something other than parts, or if this was an attempt to steal the bike that got rough, then the luring charge wouldn't make any sense.

She was lured there under the pretense they wanted to check out her bike & that they may have something she'd like for her bike, but their true intention once she got there was to steal her bike & break it down for parts sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState