GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praises for both of you! I raised 2 boys on my own, but my dad was there if I needed him to step in, which was rare, but he had a lot of influence on their lives. Sometimes they gave me fits, but I never backed down from them, or let them think they could run over me. They both turned out well, thank goodness, but they knew if they made the wrong choice and it backfired on them, they had to face the consequences.

It's tough being a single mom, and with boys it's a different type of worry than with girls, I think. I always told my sons I would love them no matter what. When they got in trouble for some stupid thing, or when they gave me a lot of sass, I would tell them, "I love you, nothing is going to change that, but right this minute, I don't like you much." That always halted them in their tracks and made them think.

We have five children. Four daughters and one son. Our son was the easiest to raise out of all five. The girls seem to be more filled with drama and everything was a big deal lol but our son seemed very self disiplined even at a young age and maybe that is why we had the least problems with him.

They are all grown now and we were blessed that neither one of them were ever called to the office in school. It is strange in a way...he is the youngest child but he is the one that all of his sisters go to for guidance if they think they have a problem.

IMO

The bin was not on the curb.
These boys just killed a girl I don't think they were the choir type.
Body starts to decompose once the heart stops beating. Not freezing out so will not slow process that much.

R.I.P. Autumn

Plus, even though it was windy on Sat, the sun was beating down Sat & Sun. So if her body was in the plastic container that whole time...
{{{ ssshhhuuudddeeerrr }}}

Each time I see posts that hint at the minors and their families, I get more testy.

The posts I am referring to have been removed. Post responsibly because I wasn't kidding yesterday when I said I may be abducting some posters for a couple of days if they don't follow the rules. The only reason I'm warning again is that it's a different part of the day and some of you may have missed it yesterday afternoon.

:abduction:

Not sure if the "race crime" has been addressed by one of the locals either. Sure; anything could be a race issue; but my guess is it was not. NJ is not like a lot of states; we have all different nationalities & color of people in every town. It's more common for whites & AA or any other color; nationality to date here then in other states.

We have a lot of mixed people. I graduated in the early 80's in North Jersey; we had whites & AA dating back then. I have a niece that lives in another state; people think she's baby sitting her child who is mixed & when they find out it's her child they turn up their noses.

It's not uncommon for anyone to be friends around here. From what I'm reading today; they all knew each other; not surprised.

Going to say this.
If she was going to buy parts to upgrade her bike. She would have told someone what she is getting.

R.I.P. Autumn

bbm

I said that earlier (don't know if my post is the one you were referring to)

When they said the COD was Blunt Force Trauma consistent with strangulation, that made me think that she might have been choke slammed. A serious blow to the throat can fracture the hyoid bone, and without medical attention the swelling and internal bleeding can easily obstruct the airway, causing asphyxiation. As I said earlier, I have seen this injury before when I worked in the ER. Some kid was practicing MMA (Mixed Martial Arts AKA Ultimate Fighting) and was choke slammed. He needed an emergency tracheotomy and was on a vent for a week. Thank god his friends had enough sense to take him to the ER, because he wouldn't have survived without immediate medical intervention.

So, "choke slammed" would mean stepping on someone's throat or hitting the throat?

Sorry... just trying to explain that the bruises would still be visible. However, unless that blow to her head was hard enough to kill her, I think the strangling attempt would bring her to enough to struggle. She would have had to be in a near coma for it not to make her regain consciousness. The body will automatically resist when the air is cut off. A person can be sound asleep, but if someone else puts a pillow over their face and tries to smother them, they will wake up and fight for air. Human nature.
Doesn't really matter which came first, she's dead either way.

Has there been any report of bruises? No autopsie results yet, right? (just asking, not arguing)

It takes upto four long minutes to choke someone. I don't think these boys did anything by mistake. MO.

Also if this turns out to be a case where they wanted to know how it feels to kill, my head is going to explode because I don't understand how this is a popular thought among young killers these days.

MO

Choke slam
A chokeslam (nodowa otoshi in Japanese) refers to a type of body slam in professional wrestling in which the wrestler grasps their opponent's neck, lifts them up, and slams them to the mat.

R.I.P. Autumn

Going to say this.
If she was going to buy parts to upgrade her bike. She would have told someone what she is getting.

R.I.P. Autumn

So how would the "luring" charge play into that scenario. If the Prosecutor is certain she was lured for BMX parts, then she obviously didn't tell anyone. Did they lure her with something else? If she was going there for something other than parts, or if this was an attempt to steal the bike that got rough, then the luring charge wouldn't make any sense.

A question re the timeline: she left home at approx. 12:30 and sent her last text at about 2:40 pm IIRC. That text was not a call for help or anything that would indicate she is in serious trouble. She didn't go to see that friend, we know that, and I have not read that someone else came forward saying, yes, Autumn visited me that afternoon, or, yes, I saw her in the park that afternoon, or anything like that. So where was she for those 2 hours, was she already in the house of the arrested? It would seem so. And if she was, it doesn't look to me like there was any initial trouble. She was hanging out with them for over 2 hours, maybe even 3,4,5,6 hours and then at one point it got iffy and they started fighting with her, and eventually strangling her? If she was for hours with them without any problems I wonder if she was friends with them.

Or: if she wasn't in that house, where was she for those 2+ hours?

I live here. I have kids. They have FB accounts with nothing on them. They use twitter. You might be really surprised what kids put on twitter. <modsnip>

I am just tuning in on this case and want to see if I understand the facts here. These two brothers lure Autumn inside and strangle her just to steal her bike? Really?

I live here. I have kids. They have FB accounts with nothing on them. They use twitter. You might be really surprised what kids put on twitter.

There FB accounts were seized by authorities ( can not post day) I know what kids put on twitter. Understand you live here as do I . Unfortunately some info you have stated is incorrect. This is how rumors start

R.I.P. Autumn

I live here. I have kids. They have FB accounts with nothing on them. They use twitter. You might be really surprised what kids put on twitter. <modsnip>

Tons of kids do use Twitter, and a lot are using Instagram, as well. A lot of kids still use Facebook. In this case FB seemed to be widely used by all parties. Just because your kids aren't using theirs, doesn't mean others are not.

I live here, I have kids too! My kids arent allowed on fb or twitter. The point is, its not about either of *our kids and what they do.
its about this boy and the fact that LE said that he DID post something on FB that alerted the mother.

If they wanted to steal her bike, they could have taken it any day of the week. It was their profession. I will stop sharing my opinions.

If they wanted to steal her bike, they could have taken it any day of the week. It was their profession. I will stop sharing my opinions.

Share away. You've got some unique perspectives. I'd like to know your opinion on what did happen, since you've told us what you think didn't.

ETA - Let me clarify. You did say you believe it was accidental. I guess my question is what do you think she went there for, and, what makes you think that?

I think what's happening is some of what you are saying is coming across as fact instead of opinion. That is why a lot of times we use IMO or MOO (in my opinion or my opinion only) to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mctigue30