GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for posting this article above. I find this very disturbing.

SNIPPED from article:

Autumn's family members, however, are now speaking out, saying they believe an accurate tip of the seventh grader's whereabouts was provided to authorities earlier than the tip given by the suspects' mother. But her uncle, Paul Spadafora, says the first tip wasn't acted on.

"We're asking someone that oversees this above the county level, because those are the people involved, please help us so that this tragedy, this unbelievable tragedy, does not happen to any other family," pleaded Spadafora.

I praise when I see it's warranted & dig deeper when I suspect it's not. It's amazing how much info a quick google search can turn up. Absolutely amazing...

The tip in question is of autumn being seen at 1

R.I.P. Autumn

Thank you for posting this article above. I find this very disturbing.

SNIPPED from article:

Autumn's family members, however, are now speaking out, saying they believe an accurate tip of the seventh grader's whereabouts was provided to authorities earlier than the tip given by the suspects' mother. But her uncle, Paul Spadafora, says the first tip wasn't acted on.

"We're asking someone that oversees this above the county level, because those are the people involved, please help us so that this tragedy, this unbelievable tragedy, does not happen to any other family," pleaded Spadafora.

Wonder who the tip was given to and why it was not acted on.

Also did the tip of the boys Mother led them to her body first, then the bike in home or was the bike found first and then the search started in the area for the body.

That info has not been released

R.I.P. Autumn

Has it been released yet who received the last email she sent around 2:24 (iirc) and what she said?

Has it been released yet who received the last email she sent around 2:24 (iirc) and what she said?

No it hasn't. I know what it said and to who and its killing me. But there is an extremely good reason for not releasing info yet

R.I.P. Autumn

What are the Child Abandonment Laws in New Jersey?

I can't quote Jersey, but I guarantee no matter what the state, the penalty
for abandonment, neglect, deprivation, etc. of a child with special needs is
more severe.

Or they could have taken it because they upped their game that Saturday afternoon. These were big boys who could have wanted that nice bike of hers, and thought it might be fun to terrorize a 12 year old and take it. Maybe they thought she'd just relinguish it, cry and run away. But she probably stood her ground and threatened to tell. game changer for the stupid and reckless.

This theory makes a lot of sense - and still fits in with the scenario that investigators put forth in yesterday's press conference (luring). A lot has been said about how much Autumn cherished that bicycle - no way would she give it up without a fight!! And, by their very actions after the murder, we know the perps were STUPID & RECKLESS!

What are the Child Abandonment Laws in New Jersey?

Don't do it? Sry we have to laugh at something here.....

R.I.P. Autumn

I can't quote Jersey, but I guarantee no matter what the state, the penalty
for abandonment, neglect, deprivation, etc. of a child with special needs is
more severe.

Why are these comments confusing to me? :waitasec:

Was the brothers living alone? No parent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95