GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was with them when they turned themselves in. She called LE about their FB postings and got the whole thing going in the first place. The DA thanked her today for her help at the press conference.

I posted the link of the boys walking in with the mom walking behind them earlier. http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/19895169/2-brothers-charged-in-murder-of-autumn-pasquale
fox 29 was the only one to cover it. the courthouse is 5 min from me and clayton is about 20 min. Maybe no other news stations were at the courthouse because they were all on scene? Just thought it was weird that there wasnt more coverage there

Fatherless homes led by overworked stressed out Mothers is what is wrong our society today.

I agree.

The doctor tells a woman, "You're pregnant."
She can't play the, "Are you sure it's mine?" game can she?
:moo: DNA paternity testing will never be routinely done, but I bet if it was
(some) men would be more careful!:twocents:

I will reserve judgement of the mother until I hear facts. She did the right thing today. However their <modsnip> father lives close by yet has had no contact with his CHILDREN in 5-7 years! I raise 3 fatherless boys because<modsnip> he would rather punish me for divorcing him instead of teaching his sons about being good men. As far as I am concerned this so called man is just as guilty. Child abuse is an ugly reality with tragic results in sooooo many ways.

I wasn't aware until tonight when I followed a link that the victim and the perps were different races. So I know for me, that's not even a cosideration. There was a missing, and dead 12 year old girl and 2 teenaged boys were arrested for killing her. That's all I care about.

Hickory .... take out the boys name.

Yeh, I saw that and I was concerned about it because even though the minor boys were mentioned by MSM, they have not been mentioned by name by LE and according to the rules, they must be to start using their names here.

I will reserve judgement of the mother until I hear facts. She did the right thing today. However their <modsnip> father lives close by yet has had no contact with his CHILDREN in 5-7 years! I raise 3 fatherless boys because like this <modsnip> he would rather punish me for divorcing him instead of teaching his sons about being good men. As far as I am concerned this so called man is just as guilty. Child abuse is an ugly reality with tragic results in sooooo many ways.

No judgement here on Websleuths ... she's a VICTIM per TOS.

I wasn't aware until tonight when I followed a link that the victim and the perps were different races. So I know for me, that's not even a cosideration. There was a missing, and dead 12 year old girl and 2 teenaged boys were arrested for killing her. That's all I care about.

Me too. Earlier today several of us couldn't figure out what was being said without being said. lol.

Yeh, I saw that and I was concerned about it because even though the minor boys were mentioned by MSM, they have not been mentioned by name by LE and according to the rules, they must be to start using their names here.

It's difficult. When we cut and paste MSM articles, we have to edit and just put the minor's initials. We don't want to lose anyone to :alien: or the needle.

The girl&#8217;s bike and other personal items were found inside the home, which JR and DR share with an 18-year-old brother, their mother and a new stepfather.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/autumn_pasquale_death_2_teen_b.html

I missed this earlier.

Not attacking the mother, just a little confused .... So the mother thought the facebook post of one of her sons was alarming/suspicious, but not the suddenly appearing BMX bike in the house? How many bikes just show up in that house on a regular basis and are stored in the house? Did mom think the boys had a legitimate bike business of sorts? At age 15 and 17? :waitasec:

I was not judging her just cant quote on this phone. It was in response to someone else stating rumors that shed a suspicious light on her. Just surprised how all over the internet they are saying such violent horrible things about these children but no one stops to think that they themselves were abused by the one person who should have and could have prevented it had he just been A FATHER

So JR liked the Find Autumn facebook page and wrote on Autumn's brother's FB page that it was good the police were using dogs to search for Autumn. Seems like he was probably the one to write something on facebook to give it away. I bet he was the one that went to the vigil too. I wonder if his older brother was responsible for what went on in the house and he felt bad that it happened and was scared? Not excusing him, just thinking of the possibilities with what we know now. He still didn't tell anyone where she was and that is wrong. I hope we get more details. I'm leaning towards the older brother being who strangled Autumn and possibly the younger one not realizing what his brother was going to do to her. ??? All speculation!!!! Interviews with friends said they didn't think JR would do this, but no one has talked to DR's friends so we don't know that aspect of it.

So JR liked the Find Autumn facebook page and wrote on Autumn's brother's FB page that it was good the police were using dogs to search for Autumn. Seems like he was probably the one to write something on facebook to give it away. I bet he was the one that went to the vigil too. I wonder if his older brother was responsible for what went on in the house and he felt bad that it happened and was scared? Not excusing him, just thinking of the possibilities with what we know now. He still didn't tell anyone where she was and that is wrong. I hope we get more details. I'm leaning towards the older brother being who strangled Autumn and possibly the younger one not realizing what his brother was going to do to her. ??? All speculation!!!! Interviews with friends said they didn't think JR would do this, but no one has talked to DR's friends so we don't know that aspect of it.

Younger one was specifically called out by the DA today and was charged with LURING Autumn to the house. Separate charge for him.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/...killed-by-teenage-brothers-cops-say-1.4146061

Both brothers were charged with counts including first-degree murder, body disposal and tampering with evidence. The 15-year-old was also charged with luring.

New article kind of made it seem that the older brother was just an accomplish and the 15 year old was the mastermind.

Me too. Earlier today several of us couldn't figure out what was being said without being said. lol.

Good way to put it, I couldn't either. I was reading some of the posts and thought I'd fallen down a rabbit whole or something, I was so lost.

Fatherless homes led by overworked stressed out Mothers is what is wrong our society today.

I tend to agree with you, both parents need to support and work together to raise the children they chose to have. our communities (worldwide) need to work together to build a better society for all.

Not attacking the mother, just a little confused .... So the mother thought the facebook post of one of her sons was alarming/suspicious, but not the suddenly appearing BMX bike in the house? How many bikes just show up in that house on a regular basis and are stored in the house? Did mom think the boys had a legitimate bike business of sorts? At age 15 and 17? :waitasec:
we dont know that the mom was home or not that afternoon/ night. I am assuming not since they reported she was killed in the house. She could have been at work and they could have brought it in and stuck it in the basement. If she didnt go down there how could she have known?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73