GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yesterday was Autumn's 13th birthday. I wish that she would have been alive to celebrate becoming a teenager....Hoping that those responsible for her death are prosecuted as adults.

My 1st thoughts when I woke up Monday morning were her birthday & I can't imagine how her parents feel knowing she was just buried & this horrible storm coming.

Monday was the flier; not sure what time it was put on my mailbox. I don't recall seeing it when I left at 12:45; but it was there when I got back about 2. I almost threw it straight in recycling because I didn't need it. The handout is pretty bad; but they were more concerned with getting the flier out. Her parents were posting on FB asking who could pick boxes up etc. I expected to see them blown around my development because neighbors never take stuff like this off their mailbox. No clue how many even saw them. No one acknowledged the post I made on our development private FB profile which is pretty bad considering people who live here & the location. I'm actually surprised someone did not post on the profile Saturday night; Sunday morning so that it could get reposted to hit everyone's feed.

Mine is black & white; the picture was removed & replaced with the hairband pic & the one pic of her with her hair down; the middle & right pic here- Missing - Autumn Pasquale 911

I have more wording on mine- 1st line she's been missing since
2nd line last seen wearing
3rd line bike description
4th contact Clayton police

Thanks

What I was looking for is height and weight.

R.I.P. Autumn

Just got the text from Fox 29 that prosecutor seeks to charge teen brothers as adults.

Excellent news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As well they should be. One is 17 and it appears the mastermind and the driving force was the 15 year old. Justice for Autumn.

November 15th can not come soon enough.

R.I.P. Autumn

Tri-State Area people.....how are you?
Hope everyone is okay. I'm behind here of course, due to lack of electric, but here in New York, I am happy to say i'm okay!

Tri-State Area people.....how are you?
Hope everyone is okay. I'm behind here of course, due to lack of electric, but here in New York, I am happy to say i'm okay!

Good to hear...

R.I.P. Autumn

We were very fortunate down here in South Jersey. I've been trying to repay it by doing what I can for those who were not.

Judge rules courtroom open to the public and the media. I can't link story cause I'm on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto
Back