GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
can anyone make out the last comment by AMD on this post? Mentions something about the "house" after JR suggests Autumn should come to his house.

If you can find AMDs FB you'll see he has a van full of BMX bikes? WTF.

(see my upload)

Attachments

• bikes.jpg
    bikes.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 106
3 post from JR 4 post from AP only 4 post listed what are the other posts??

R.I.P. Autumn

can anyone make out the last comment by AMD on this post? Mentions something about the "house" after JR suggests Autumn should come to his house.

(see my upload)

Link?

R.I.P. Autumn

clearly JR used his inbox alot for private messaging. Could it be that whatever is incriminatng is in his inbox and only LE knows what it is? Could be from Autumn in the past? Also with regard to the post of th word "autumn". If what JR meant when he said "my brother did it" was that his brother wrote the word "autumn" it would mean that they were sharing the same facebook account?

clearly JR used his inbox alot for private messaging. Could it be that whatever is incriminatng is in his inbox and only LE knows what it is? Could be from Autumn in the past? Also with regard to the post of th word "autumn". If what JR meant when he said "my brother did it" was that his brother wrote the word "autumn" it would mean that they were sharing the same facebook account?

not necessarily. I have two boys 16 and 18 and they are forever leaving their FBs open. So IF that were true he may have not realized which page he was on.

(see my upload)

That picture is of a bike road trip. On the 19th where u would bring spare parts

R.I.P. Autumn

Not sure about NJ regualtions - I would say 90 minutes with a 15 minute 1/2 time - so 3pm? Anyone local able to confirm this?

3pm would match up with JR's "Im not home" status update on FB? (why do you post you're not home? - hmmmm)

(4) 15 minute quarters + an 18 min halftime is 1 hour 18 mins, but that doesn't account for stoppages of play. http://njsiaa.org/tournaments/2011/11footballregs.pdf

It was a pretty high-scoring game (Clayton lost 49-18), and each score stops the clock as well as any penalties. I think the game would have been over sometime between 2:30 and 3:00.

If JR was at the game, he could have left early to meet Autumn at his house? Clayton was getting blown out (the score was 42-6 by the end of the 3rd quarter). I think Autumn was deceased by the time JR posted that "not home don't inbox me" message on facebook at 3:30.

(4) 15 minute quarters + an 18 min halftime is 1 hour 18 mins, but that doesn't account for stoppages of play. http://njsiaa.org/tournaments/2011/11footballregs.pdf

It was a pretty high-scoring game (Clayton lost 49-18), and each score stops the clock as well as any penalties. I think the game would have been over sometime between 2:30 and 3:00.

If JR was at the game, he could have left early to meet Autumn at his house? Clayton was getting blown out (the score was 42-6 by the end of the 3rd quarter). I think Autumn was deceased by the time JR posted that "not home don't inbox me" message on facebook at 3:30.

Or he met her somewhere maybe Scotland park rode with her. Lured her back to his house?

R.I.P. Autumn

not sure if this was posted.
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121025_Pasquale_s_family_asks_if_authorities_did_enough.html

The mother of the suspects, Anita Saunders, contacted authorities after seeing a post one of her sons had made on Facebook. It was unclear what that post was, although JR had interacted with Pasquale's brother on Facebook and mentioned that he might be moving.

Saunders did not seek or receive reward money for helping authorities, said Bernie Weisenfeld, a spokesman for the Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office.

not necessarily. I have two boys 16 and 18 and they are forever leaving their FBs open. So IF that were true he may have not realized which page he was on.

the points I was making 1. if the account is left open and anyone can use it you can not give credit to either brrother for the post. It could have been anyone in the house. 2. You can try to evaluate the public post until the cows come home but the incriminating posts were probably private and if the boys did not sign out of their account and the enitre family used the same computer, the mother could have seen something that we can't see.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/new_jersey/20121025_Girl_s_family__Search_bungled.html

As the chilling social-media exchange emerged Wednesday, a spokesman for Autumn's family blasted Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton's office, accusing it of being inept in organizing the search for the girl after she was reported missing.

"Right now there are so many things we think may have been wrong and done wrong that we would like to have the state attorney general come in and investigate," said Paul Spadafora, Autumn's great-uncle.

"They botched the search," he added. "These are the professionals we trust and pay."

His criticism extended to some fliers, saying they lacked a description of the girl.

Late Wednesday, the Attorney General's Office said in a statement it was seeking to get "full details from [Dalton] regarding the law enforcement response to this tragedy."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/new_jersey/20121025_Girl_s_family__Search_bungled.html

As the chilling social-media exchange emerged Wednesday, a spokesman for Autumn's family blasted Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton's office, accusing it of being inept in organizing the search for the girl after she was reported missing.

"Right now there are so many things we think may have been wrong and done wrong that we would like to have the state attorney general come in and investigate," said Paul Spadafora, Autumn's great-uncle.

"They botched the search," he added. "These are the professionals we trust and pay."

His criticism extended to some fliers, saying they lacked a description of the girl.Late Wednesday, the Attorney General's Office said in a statement it was seeking to get "full details from [Dalton] regarding the law enforcement response to this tragedy."

BBM - I can't begin to understand what the family is going through, and I'm sure they're playing the "What if..." game, but many different pictures of Autumn as well as her physical description were everywhere.

I would think that he probably was home but wrote "not home" so hopefully no friends would drop by the house unexpectedly. My guess is when he posted the next status (something about "chilling now") that by that time they had gotten rid of her body.

But they could not possibly had shifted her body to the recycle bin when it was still light outside?

BBM - I can't begin to understand what the family is going through, and I'm sure they're playing the "What if..." game, but many different pictures of Autumn as well as her physical description were everywhere.

Being at search anybody with blonde hair was getting asked. But parents were aware what flyer looked like. Friends were also making there own flyers.

R.I.P. Autumn

I agree...and IMHO, poor Autumn was gone before she was ever reported missing. I'm not sure how the lack of description or the way the search was handled would have made a difference in this tragic outcome.

His criticism extended to some fliers, saying they lacked a description of the girl.

Late Wednesday, the Attorney General's Office said in a statement it was seeking to get "full details from [Dalton] regarding the law enforcement response to this tragedy."

Did he specify where/when exactly the police "botched" the search (apart from the flyers)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back