GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would think that he probably was home but wrote "not home" so hopefully no friends would drop by the house unexpectedly. My guess is when he posted the next status (something about "chilling now") that by that time they had gotten rid of her body.

But they could not possibly had shifted her body to the recycle bin when it was still light outside?

Looks like it got dark around 6:45pm? http://aa.usno.navy.mil/cgi-bin/aa_pap.pl

As previously stated autumn would ride to Scotland run park. And those pings just mean activity so if she left that area and started riding home. Then there would be no pings unless she used phone. Or phone went dead.

They say last phone activity. They knew this by phone records.

R.I.P. Autumn

IMO A phone will ping just by being on. A ping doesn't = activity.

can anyone make out the last comment by AMD on this post? Mentions something about the "house" after JR suggests Autumn should come to his house.

I see "prolly not that's not his house" by someone that's not JR or Autumn. :moo:

IMO A phone will ping just by being on. A ping doesn't = activity.

Wrong. Ping deals with packets if no packets being sent or received then no response. They were looking at phone records not active pings.

R.I.P. Autumn

Hey Jersey, Just wondering what you mean by Autumn taking rims to the R's house? Were these her rims?

According to this from the timeline of FB from the same page: Tues 10/16 evening - Facebook exchange between Autumn & JR about a picture of a bike posted on JR's Facebook page.

I've been lurking in the shadows, following along, but this is the 1st time I've heard that they had an exchange about bikes 5 days before she went to their house. What does it mean?

It was in an article that I posted on the last thread. Sorry I'm in a hurry & skimming through these posts real quick.

Wrong. Ping deals with packets if no packets being sent or received then no response. They were looking at phone records not active pings.

R.I.P. Autumn

You said a phone would not 'ping' unless there was activity. Sorry but that is wrong.

Looking at pings is different than looking at phone activity.

Depends also being and avid rider there are some street lights so it is possible to ride at night.

R.I.P. Autumn

Yea but I was thinking about when he moved the body to the bin. No riding needed for that.

(4) 15 minute quarters + an 18 min halftime is 1 hour 18 mins, but that doesn't account for stoppages of play. http://njsiaa.org/tournaments/2011/11footballregs.pdf

It was a pretty high-scoring game (Clayton lost 49-18), and each score stops the clock as well as any penalties. I think the game would have been over sometime between 2:30 and 3:00.

If JR was at the game, he could have left early to meet Autumn at his house? Clayton was getting blown out (the score was 42-6 by the end of the 3rd quarter). I think Autumn was deceased by the time JR posted that "not home don't inbox me" message on facebook at 3:30.

Game definitely ended around 3.

You said a phone would not 'ping' unless there was activity. Sorry but that is wrong.

Looking at pings is different than looking at phone activity.

Actively ping. But not going to argue

You may remember that a young woman was recently abducted from a Target parking lot in Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City. Her body was discovered many miles away in Missouri. They were able to locate her by the sequence of cell phone towers that picked up her cell phone location. She had not attempted to dial out, but when her family was trying to call her the towers could sense her phone. Sadly, the authorities were not able to reach her in time. However, they were able to locate her body which was in an area where they never would have searched without the cell phone tower information.

R.I.P. Autumn

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/new_jersey/20121025_Girl_s_family__Search_bungled.html

As the chilling social-media exchange emerged Wednesday, a spokesman for Autumn's family blasted Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton's office, accusing it of being inept in organizing the search for the girl after she was reported missing.

"Right now there are so many things we think may have been wrong and done wrong that we would like to have the state attorney general come in and investigate," said Paul Spadafora, Autumn's great-uncle.

"They botched the search," he added. "These are the professionals we trust and pay."

His criticism extended to some fliers, saying they lacked a description of the girl.

Late Wednesday, the Attorney General's Office said in a statement it was seeking to get "full details from [Dalton] regarding the law enforcement response to this tragedy."

Give me a big fat break. Hurting or not, it's despicable this guy is saying this chit!

Yea but I was thinking about when he moved the body to the bin. No riding needed for that.

From google maps street view and news clips from outside the house there is no fence dividing the 2 properties so they could go right to the abandoned back yard from theirs. Both their house and abandoned house is bordered by trees on the back so no worry of neighbors seeing them. Perhaps they wheeled the can into their yard put her in :( then took it back over there to the abandoned house. The only thing is that abandoned house is the corner house and the yard is completely visable with no fence on vine street. But if no one was looking for her because she wasnt reported missing at this time then the chances of no one seeing them taking the quick minute to wheel the can over are pretty good.

JMO

From google maps street view and news clips from outside the house there is no fence dividing the 2 properties so they could go right to the abandoned back yard from theirs. Both their house and abandoned house is bordered by trees on the back so no worry of neighbors seeing them. Perhaps they wheeled the can into their yard put her in :( then took it back over there to the abandoned house. The only thing is that abandoned house is the corner house and the yard is completely visable with no fence on vine street. But if no one was looking for her because she wasnt reported missing at this time then the chances of no one seeing them taking the quick minute to wheel the can over are pretty good.

JMO

Very odd the set up of yards. But its actually 3 properties that are linked together. Even day time would be hard to see someone doing it

R.I.P. Autumn

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom
Back