GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i so hope thats not true,(drill holes)

Oh so do I!!! Because my theory has been that she went to their place with a really good bike, they are obsessed with their bike hobby and the stealing of bikes to put together bikes to either sell or make themselves top quality bikes, one of them wanted her bike, it wasnt premeditated and in a moment of madness or maybe anger, she was strangled and then panicing they disposed of her in the bin.

However if this is true, it means you are dealing with another sick twisted teen boy (thinking of Austin Sigg)..

i listen to US scanners, i am amazed at how many parents are scared of their kids

yea Austin Sigg he's a nutter, these kids stupid

The cme 2 my house was not intended for autumn. Look above and her response has nothing to do with cme 2 my house

R.I.P. Autumn

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351387628220.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351387628220.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 120
My 2 yo daughter will be there tomorrow giving one of her test bears. She wanted to leave her baby doll the other night

R.I.P. Autumn

You have a sweet baby girl, Zero! :hug:

What so interesting about it?

R.I.P. Autumn

So I wonder what prompted their mother to come forward and when exactly did she? Anyone have a timeline? Can someone make one with Autumn texts, time she left home, Facebook posts, teens known whereabouts (vigil for example) mom reporting them, search warrants, mom handing over the keys, if its true she later refused entry to the home after learning she wouldnt receive reward, time Autumn was found....

It would be lovely if we had a timeline.

I do not want to perpetuate a rumor... But is there a link,stating the boys mom refused entry to home after learning she would not receive the reward?

TIA

Snipped

I want to thank my facebook fam n friends for your prayers! Its times like this when u see who are genuine, who is not. Those of you who really know me know the kind of parent I am. So interesting to hear and see how ppl are judgmental. SIN is sin , it doesn't come in levels. Let he who goes without sin cast the first stone. Nobody on here can bend. So, to my real fb fam n friends, who are genuine I love u all, those of you who are fake, remove yourself from, my page.

R.I.P. Autumn

I do not want to perpetuate a rumor... But is there a link,stating the boys mom refused entry to home after learning she would not receive the reward?

TIA

That is just rumor.....

R.I.P. Autumn

Now here is the original missing photo for Autumn

R.I.P. Autumn

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351391382113.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351391382113.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 100
The cme 2 my house was not intended for autumn. Look above and her response has nothing to do with cme 2 my house

R.I.P. Autumn

Interesting!! Also, I hate to sound like an old fashioned mom but, that convo was at 3:00 in the morning!!! On a school night!!

I completely agree.I just took her post more as she's been catching the "flak" for it from "friends". I didnt take it really as her defending their actions.....I guess I just expected much worse when I saw that she had posted today.

I think until now most have been pleasantly surprised how she has handled it so far ( aside from the rumor that was spread that she asked about or would be getting the reward) ...you know turning in her sons and all. Im sure that was extremely hard and some parents wouldnt do it.
I had assumed she got some messages and has read all of the nasty comments about her parenting and what people wanted to do to her sons. Naturally anyone would be on the defensive
I didnt expect to see her post anything...but when she did
was a bit surprised no prayers or mention of Autumn. I only say that because of how religiously she spoke about sins and God. Not bashing her in anyway,
JMO on what i thought when i read it.

Huge. Very huge part of her life was bmxing. Why wasn't it in her obit? Maybe they left it out bc it was too painful knowing it was the reason she was lured to the R's house in the first place. Maybe?

that is what I was thinking... Too painful to bring up...

JMO

I'm not judging her parenting either - she could have been the most perfect mother in the world and her boys may still have killed someone. I felt like her FB post read a little like "I'm a good mother, don't judge me, this is hard for me too" - which is true, I can't even imagine what she's going through right now - I just felt like the tone of the post was a little defensive and in poor taste to post on the day of Autumn's funeral.

Yes thats all i felt exactly.

Yes was on her wall.I'd assume today emotions are running at the highest.I just didnt see anything wrong with the post itself.I feel like we are all lookiing for someone else to blaime but reality is these 2 boys killed Autumn for a freakin BIKE. Looking at the fb pics on moms page I honestly think they had her fooled somewhat.
***As I type this I feel like Im somewhat "betraying" Autumn (who I obviously never knew) but I think we just want to hate and blaime everyone associated.

I dont want to blame anyone but the 2 boys responsible.
I agree about having her fooled somewhat. I was looking through her pics and quite a few comments from JR - talking respectfully, calling her mommy.
made me sad, so many lives ruined.

Snipped

I want to thank my facebook fam n friends for your prayers! Its times like this when u see who are genuine, who is not. Those of you who really know me know the kind of parent I am. So interesting to hear and see how ppl are judgmental. SIN is sin , it doesn't come in levels. Let he who goes without sin cast the first stone. Nobody on here can bend. So, to my real fb fam n friends, who are genuine I love u all, those of you who are fake, remove yourself from, my page.

R.I.P. Autumn

Is that the whole thing that she wrote on there? I got the feeling from other posts that it was more than that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back