GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And reward money is usually arrest and conviction

R.I.P. Autumn

good point. I hadn't considered the parents of Autumn being involved in the reward money. Sheeeesh, it's a tough one to call I think.
:waitasec:

If I was her I would NOT take it even if offered and even if half had not come from the victim's family. Sheesh my sons just killed a girl and I get money basically because of what they did? No way. It just does not feel right. And judging from what she wrote on her fb page she's a very level headed woman, I'm sure she won't want the reward.

If I was her I would NOT take it even if offered and even if half had not come from the victim's family. Sheesh my sons just killed a girl and I get money basically because of what they did? No way. It just does not feel right. And judging from what she wrote on her fb page she's a very level headed woman, I'm sure she won't want the reward.

I agree, I dont think someone who has the morals enough to turn in her children would in turn take money, especially money that half came from the victims family. I just dont see it happening

I would hope if it were offered she wouldn't take it. But I don't see how anyone can offer a reward for information leading to_____________, then not pay out based on who it was. I can see it if the perp turned themselves in and told on themselves, but no way do it see reneging on a reward offer because the tip came from a relative of the perps. To me there would have to be some legal ramifications to that, if the person wanted to pursue it. Which I hope she wouldn't.

I don't think anyone should take Autumn's families money, especially since they offered in no doubt with the idea of finding their daughter alive. Had that happened, then it would have been worth every cent. Now it would just add insult to injury. IMO

The mother is not taking any reward money.

Saunders did not ask for or receive the $10,000 reward that was being offered in the case, authorities said.

There was also the question earlier on what day Mr. Nicholas spoke to JR about telling the truth.
Nicholas, when reached by the Daily News, said it was Monday afternoon when he saw J R in the police station with his stepfather and mother, A S. He never saw D R and never saw the family leave the station, he said, but did urge J R to "tell the truth."

http://articles.philly.com/2012-10-26/news/34750569_1_paul-spadafora-police-station-facebook-post

Well, it does seem like an all around decent type town. Tragic as it is, no-one could have predicted it. Nor prevented it. It is IMO a sign of "our times". Killing for shoes, ipads, bikes, skittles etc...

people should value life more. How can we change this behaviour?

Don't people in general fear the afterlife, whatever it may be?

Well, it does seem like an all around decent type town. Tragic as it is, no-one could have predicted it. Nor prevented it. It is IMO a sign of "our times". Killing for shoes, ipads, bikes, skittles etc...

Nah.. they scared of the unknown. If you told them the go to bottom of the ocean or Disney world then they would know.

R.I.P. Autumn

That is good to hear. What a moral dilemma that is, to have your children murder a little girl and get her parents reward money for doing the right thing, even though she would be entitled to it according to the purpose of the reward. IMO

The cme 2 my house was not intended for autumn. Look above and her response has nothing to do with cme 2 my house

It could belong to either

Now here is the original missing photo for Autumn

Similar to the one that was left on my mailbox

I think until now most have been pleasantly surprised how she has handled it so far ( aside from the rumor that was spread that she asked about or would be getting the reward) ...you know turning in her sons and all. Im sure that was extremely hard and some parents wouldnt do it.
I had assumed she got some messages and has read all of the nasty comments about her parenting and what people wanted to do to her sons. Naturally anyone would be on the defensive
I didnt expect to see her post anything...but when she did
was a bit surprised no prayers or mention of Autumn. I only say that because of how religiously she spoke about sins and God. Not bashing her in anyway,
JMO on what i thought when i read it.

I'm shocked parts of her wall are public & I highly doubt she realizes it.
Having said that; I feel a lot of her wall is private; so none of us have a clue about what we can't see. If we had friends in common; I would message them to tell her to put her profile offline to clean up the public pics.

There was also the question earlier on what day Mr. Nicholas spoke to JR about telling the truth.

http://articles.philly.com/2012-10-26/news/34750569_1_paul-spadafora-police-station-facebook-post

If the article is accurate; it's great to finally have things cleared up.

IMO, it's just flat out wrong on every level for any family member of a perp to collect any reward money at all. No disclaimer necessary.

I cannot see how perusing and posting on facebook is catharic for mom right now. I hope for her instead to be visited often by clergy, close friends, a trusted counselor, and her sons' lawyer -- the only social interactions she needs right now. jmo

IMO, it's just flat out wrong on every level for any family member of a perp to collect any reward money at all. No disclaimer necessary.

I cannot see how perusing and posting on facebook is catharic for mom right now. I hope for her instead to be visited often by clergy, close friends, a trusted counselor, and her sons' lawyer -- the only social interactions she needs right now. jmo

Could not of said it an better

R.I.P. Autumn

Here's hopin all the "locals" are stayin safe thru Sandy's visit!

JMHO, but I would think that it is to prevent the possibility of the perp getting any of the reward money. I don't know this for sure though.

Exactly. And if you were the parents of the victim, would you want any of that reward money going to the attorneys who will defend these boys? If she was given the reward money, than they could not be eligible for a public defender. She would end up with none of it anyway, it would be put towards their defense, and that would just be unbearable for the victim's family.

Speaking only for myself, an atheist, I fear my own conscience, disappointing my loved ones and prison. That has always been more than enough to keep me on the straight and narrow. I credit my parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday was Autumn's 13th birthday. I wish that she would have been alive to celebrate becoming a teenager....Hoping that those responsible for her death are prosecuted as adults.

Similar or it is?
And what day was this?

Monday was the flier; not sure what time it was put on my mailbox. I don't recall seeing it when I left at 12:45; but it was there when I got back about 2. I almost threw it straight in recycling because I didn't need it. The handout is pretty bad; but they were more concerned with getting the flier out. Her parents were posting on FB asking who could pick boxes up etc. I expected to see them blown around my development because neighbors never take stuff like this off their mailbox. No clue how many even saw them. No one acknowledged the post I made on our development private FB profile which is pretty bad considering people who live here & the location. I'm actually surprised someone did not post on the profile Saturday night; Sunday morning so that it could get reposted to hit everyone's feed.

Mine is black & white; the picture was removed & replaced with the hairband pic & the one pic of her with her hair down; the middle & right pic here- Missing - Autumn Pasquale 911

I have more wording on mine- 1st line she's been missing since
2nd line last seen wearing
3rd line bike description
4th contact Clayton police

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members