GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Backpack, something about her having a backpack. Anybody?
"She was last seen wearing navy blue sweatpants over navy blue shorts, a yellow tee-shirt with Clayton Soccer on the front, bright blue high-top sneakers and a light grey or silver backpack with the word “reckless” on the back.

Backpack, something about her having a backpack. Anybody?

22792_488714641148875_1261897684_n.jpg

In this poster it says she had a silver or light gray "Cinch" backpack with "Reckless" printed on the back.

My point about the "meeting up with a friend" comment is that she intended to meet with a friend.

I hadn't heard that before.

(would give them some possible direction to search in)

I also want to know if someone actually saw her leave (if she was at Dad's did he see her leave?)

It is amazing how different she looks from one picture to the next. It looks like the picture on the far left is without any makeup, but the one on the right makes her look far different and older.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/a...j-home-fbi-joins-40-agencies-in-search-83704/

Well this is alot of manpower for someone they think is a runaway. In this article, is it said, Snip:
"There's been no word as to why the FBI would get involved in this particular case, though."
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/a...agencies-in-search-83704/#C6mYvAi0myZSthHQ.99

That is a strange thing to say unless they have pretty strong proof that she ran away from home. The FBI should become involved in every missing child case, especially with the recent murders that have been happening to children her age.

What a thing to say.

it irritates me that police think runaway so quickly, IMO that should be the last possibility unless there is glaringly obvious evidence that they have runaway.

I hope and pray that Autumn is found safe soon

Not directed at you, but at least 1/3 of the posts on here are speculating that she may have met with someone she was chatting with on the internet, possibly someone older. I don't find it unusual that LE would think she is a runaway, considering so many here seem to think the same thing.
If there is no indication of foul play, or nothing that points to a crime, LE has no other choice but to consider it a runaway situation.

---> Re her Odyssey bike: <---

Is it white on white or does it have black tires? Is it customized with stickers? Color of seat? Customized spokes, rims &/or pegs? Is the rim Odyssey? My oldest has a Fit. Alot of these custom bmx bikes are $$$. These are no Walmart or Target bikes - no offense. Most can run $500 & up. I remember we paid $750 for my boys before he added custom pedals, chain & pegs.