GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Name Jole Cold mean anything?

ETA: And I have completely forgotten my manners! Welcome to Websleuths.

Is that who the guy with the fake Y&R page is?

Thanks for the welcome. Just came across this page today when someone tweeted about it. I live 10 mins away from where this happened. It hits close to home. I hope she's safe, but the rumors about the bike and shoe being found by the bar or the blonde hair in a cup at the lake being found aren't reassuring. I hope they're simply rumors. At the press conference today, a reporter asked flat out about these findings and he said he "couldn't comment on evidence." That word "evidence" leads me to believe that they're things they found.

Thanks for the link to the sketch. Here is the comparison. If not allowed I will remove very quickly.

I think everyone is trying to see it. The sketch has the V hairline which is a very "descriptive " feature to remember. Man in fake fb has no V hairline. Old pics maybe

Those two pictures are the same guy, the dimples, the smile, the same. Unreal. And creepy.

Thanks for the comparison photos, it really helped to see what you are all seeing. muah!

Is that who the guy with the fake Y&R page is?

Thanks for the welcome. Just came across this page today when someone tweeted about it. I live 10 mins away from where this happened. It hits close to home. I hope she's safe, but the rumors about the bike and shoe being found by the bar or the blonde hair in a cup at the lake being found aren't reassuring. I hope they're simply rumors. At the press conference today, a reporter asked flat out about these findings and he said he "couldn't comment on evidence." That word "evidence" leads me to believe that they're things they found.

I think he may be going by that name - real or not that I do not know. My heart goes out to all of you good people in Jersey right now so am just trying to plow through some of the stuff to see if there are any connections to be made.

Sorry, but isn't there a rule about not sleuthing people who are not actually suspects?

PD is sitting next to me. I'm sorry maybe I should make it clear that I am a volunteer for C.E.R.T. and I am here physically helping with the search.

And I never said do not send in. I simply said that LE had this info this morning

So Vega please read before you start with accusations.

Zero -- if you are sitting next to PD, please let them know that it is very frustrating that there is no email address to send these kinds of tips to. I have only come across phone numbers that lead to voice mail systems and it is very difficult to explain these kinds of tips (not to mention impossible to add links). It could, in a very real way, hinder their investigation.

When I was working the Sky Metalwala case (errr...still am), emailed tips from WS members were critical in narrowing the time-frame that Sky may have gone missing. Please tell PD that it is imperative they advertise an email address. We couldn't have sent in the Sky tips any other way, as they involved photos.

ETA: Especially given the age of people close to Autumn's age and the fact that this case may involve a cyber-crime -- social networking and email are how the younger generations communicate nowadays. :)

Thank you, Zero!!

Zero -- if you are sitting next to PD, please let them know that it is very frustrating that there is no email address to send these kinds of tips to. I have only come across phone numbers that lead to voice mail systems and it is very difficult to explain these kinds of tips (not to mention impossible to add links). It could, in a very real way, hinder their investigation.

When I was working the Sky Metalwala case (errr...still am), emailed tips from WS members were critical in narrowing the time-frame that Sky may have gone missing. Please tell PD that it is imperative they advertise an email address. We couldn't have sent in the Sky tips any other way, as they involved photos.

ETA: Especially given the age of people close to Autumn's age and the fact that this case may involve a cyber-crime -- social networking and email are how the younger generations communicate nowadays. :)

Thank you, Zero!!

Technology yes. Use of computers help solve cyber crimes the use of smart phones that

the the current moment can not be investigated. Reason they want you to call. Emails can be faked give false information. Phone they can track you.

Hard to explain facebook account links and side by side photo comparisons by phone :)

I reported on Jessica Ridgeway tip yesterday as they were looking for a cross and I found one by someone at the tattoo fundraiser. Would have been difficult to call,then give the full web address and then tell them how to find the specific photo.

Reason they want you to call. Emails can be faked give false information. Phone they can track you.

Well, then LE at least needs to know that choosing to not advertise an email address could very well cost them some valuable leads. I hung up on all the phone numbers I called when I got sent to voice mail and then continued googling around on my computer to find an email address, eventually messaging the Missing Autumn Facebook page and waiting for a reply.

I hope LE will rethink their stance on this....yes, emails can be faked or give false information. But, do they really want to risk that at the potential expense of missing a TRUE lead??

Other major investigations (Sky Metalwala, Jessica Ridgeway to name two) have tipline email addresses. Why can't Autumn Pasquale?

Reason they want you to call. Emails can be faked give false information. Phone they can track you.

Well so much for sending in Anomynos tips !! Not that I have any, but if I did, I could be tracked!!

Hard to explain facebook account links and side by side photo comparisons by phone :)

I reported on Jessica Ridgeway tip yesterday as they were looking for a cross and I found one by someone at the tattoo fundraiser. Would have been difficult to call,then give the full web address and then tell them how to find the specific photo.

Anyway to send it to the FBI - they are involved aren't they or to the CARD team via email?

I agree.... email tip lines should be an automatic in this day and age. They have ways to track people via IP address and other.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

"A friend, 11-year-old D E-M, said Autumn was at her house Friday night and that they exchanged text messages Saturday, according to the Associated Press. She said she received the last one at 1:22 p.m. and didn’t believe it was intended for her. She said it read, “don’t be like that.”"

http://www.courierpostonline.com/ar...10220028/?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|text|NEWS05

"A friend, 11-year-old D E-M, said Autumn was at her house Friday night and that they exchanged text messages Saturday, according to the Associated Press. She said she received the last one at 1:22 p.m. and didn’t believe it was intended for her. She said it read, “don’t be like that.”"

http://www.courierpostonline.com/ar...10220028/?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|text|NEWS05

So it has to do with a male....sounds like fighting with a guy who she's texting.

E
Well, then LE at least needs to know that choosing to not advertise an email address could very well cost them some valuable leads. I hung up on all the phone numbers I called when I got sent to voice mail and then continued googling around on my computer to find an email address, eventually messaging the Missing Autumn Facebook page and waiting for a reply.

I hope LE will rethink their stance on this....yes, emails can be faked or give false information. But, do they really want to risk that at the potential expense of missing a TRUE lead??

Other major investigations (Sky Metalwala, Jessica Ridgeway to name two) have tipline email addresses. Why can't Autumn Pasquale?

I understand the frustration. But if you have a solid tip should have left message y
ou chose to hang up.
LE has and always will monitor sites like this to stay in the loop.

I'm glad that we have finally heard something from one of her friend's. But this is absolutely baffling. Sounds like arguing with somebody, maybe saying she didn't want to do something with this person and they got upset? I don't know. Just trying to make some sort of possible "sense" out of that. JMO of course.

Although I don't have any information to back this up, I am feeling like this was not a random situation. It seems to me that Autumn may have been using the generic "friend" excuse, and may have had plans to meet up with a boy. I feel like the boy has older friends(s) with a car or an older sibling who may be involved. I think she possibly went to another location with these individuals.

Again, just my opinion and sense of things at the moment.

I'm glad that we have finally heard something from one of her friend's. But this is absolutely baffling. Sounds like arguing with somebody, maybe saying she didn't want to do something with this person and they got upset? I don't know. Just trying to make some sort of possible "sense" out of that. JMO of course.

Does anyone know if this case and the news links have been sent to nancy grace or Jane velez Mitchell? I haven't seen it reported nationally yet. She really could be anywhere at this point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back