GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I understand that Y&R is not a modeling agency. However, the FB page that Autumn's profile links to goes directly to a supposed (possibly false) Y&R page who's FIRST post reads:

There are TONS of girls on the supposed Y&R FB page that are sending in VERY scantily clad "modeling" photos of themselves and are posting about wanting to be a Y&R model. I don't think it's out of the realm of imagination that Autumn might have done something similar. Especially considering that her FB photos look very similar to the stuff that's being posted on this page.

I imagine that is one of the reasons why the Cyber Police(sorry...can't remember official term) has been called in... And understandably so!

Did you also send the link to the police drawing for someone who attempted to take a 10 year old? The drawing is very similar to the man in the photo's. When you email make sure to let them know the person who runs the that site has actual pics half way down.

I can't figure out why no one has commented on the site since the 18th. Wonder where he's based out of.

I didn't see the link to the police drawing ... can you link it? I would like to take a look and maybe do a comparison side by sides.

What is the connection with the Young & Reckless fb and the ColdMusicGroup myspace? I am not as sharp as I once was (LOL).

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

What is the connection with the Young & Reckless fb and the ColdMusicGroup myspace? I am not as sharp as I once was (LOL).

There appears to be a fake FB account called Young and Reckless which is showing on Autumn's FB page. The fake FB account Young and Reckless is calling for pictures for models and asking all the young ones to send pictures to coldmusicgroup@gmail.com. There are a couple of pictures on the fake FB Young and Reckless account of a man holding a puppy.

The coldmusicgroup@gmail.com points to a band called ColdMusicGroup and there is a myspace for this music group. There is a photo in the Myspace for ColdMusicGroup of a man with his arm around a young girl. The man in this picture looks very much like the man on the Young and Reckless fake FB account which is calling for pictures from the young girls for modelling.

I smell a rat Jules and it stinks. There are actually young girls uploading pictures of themselves to the fake Young and Reckless FB account .... gawd.

Has anyone called this in?

The post on the fake Y&R page says coldmusicgroup email addy which doesn't belong to the band

New Jersey

That just got creepy, look at the police pic of the guy on the right, with the one in the Dec 25 picture. Add to that the fact that it's a website that hasn't been commented on since the 18th asking for models. Looking at the real site there is no request for pictures and it just seems much more legit. Unless it's like a franchise thing and this guy bought the rights to do Y and R in NJ.

What's the Tip email for this case? Whoever sends it include the link to the Clifview and that drawing, the fake site and Dec 25 picture of the same man.

Le already has this information.
Has had it since this morning.

http://cliffviewpilot.com/distinctive-features-mark-man-in-new-milford-attempted-luring-report/

wonder if this is the same guy??

"He’s white, in his mid-40s, with a large nose, thick eyebrows and a bad complexion, she said. He is either balding or has a receding hairline.

The girl said she was walking along Henley Avenue near the Boulevard intersection when the stranger pulled up around 2:30 Thursday afternoon in a silver, four-door vehicle (“like a Honda”).

She kept walking and he left, she said.

Hours later, a 10-year-old New Milford girl reported a similar incident near the Faller Drive/ River Road intersection."

This guy seems so much like the one in the fake Y and R account. Plus the same MO, trying to lure young children. I see why t his site is so addictive now. We may be onto something very purposeful and important.

There appears to be a fake FB account called Young and Reckless which is showing on Autumn's FB page. The fake FB account Young and Reckless is calling for pictures for models and asking all the young ones to send pictures to coldmusicgroup@gmail.com. There are a couple of pictures on the fake FB Young and Reckless account of a man holding a puppy.

The coldmusicgroup@gmail.com points to a band called ColdMusicGroup and there is a myspace for this music group. There is a photo in the Myspace for ColdMusicGroup of a man with his arm around a young girl. The man in this picture looks very much like the man on the Young and Reckless fake FB account which is calling for pictures from the young girls for modelling.

I smell a rat Jules and it stinks. There are actually young girls uploading pictures of themselves to the fake Young and Reckless FB account .... gawd.

Hi eleph! :seeya:
Thanks for the run down. Definitely smells like a rat!

He certainly looks like the big picture if he had a hair transplant or a wig because the guy in the pic has a ton of hair but the same facial features.

My first impression was that he could be wearing a toupee in the pics.

MOO

That just got creepy, look at the police pic of the guy on the right, with the one in the Dec 25 picture. Add to that the fact that it's a website that hasn't been commented on since the 18th asking for models. Looking at the real site there is no request for pictures and it just seems much more legit. Unless it's like a franchise thing and this guy bought the rights to do Y and R in NJ.

I don't believe they have local franchise rights. It is a brand sold at stores such as The Buckle etc. I am not of an age to really be up to date on these fashions, but it was a brand started by someone associated with Rob Drydek (sp?) of MTV I believe.

jmo

Hello. I have been "lurking" on here since Whitney Heichel's case. (So sad) I hope and pray that Autumn is found safe, sound and SOON! I have poured over tons of cases here on WS. Ya'll are absolutely amazing. The dedication and support you guys have is astounding. I sure hope they find this poor girl!

:welcome:

StormyNights !!

the "fake" yr page is considered a fan page, because apparently the real one doesnt let people post on it. There is a post halfway down the page with someone calling them out for being fake and they posted the link to the real one. Nonetheless, still creepy asking girls to post pics.
Autumn prob didnt even realize it was the fake one because she also linked clayton hs as her school in one of the profiles....but its not the clayton hs in nj its in nc

Can and will someone please provide a link to the sketches that ya'all are talking about - I really want to take a look .........please .. now I am begging ...lol

This guy seems so much like the one in the fake Y and R account. Plus the same MO, trying to lure young children. I see why t his site is so addictive now. We may be onto something very purposeful and important.

He may actually be based in California but if nothing else they can check this guy out for other crimes on children.

MOO

yr is no franchise. def odd about non posting since the 18th

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back