GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Then why are so many police and media in that bar?

Oh... Wanted to say they were all outside the bar, not in it. Sorry. They were parked in the bar parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh... Wanted to say they were all outside the bar, not in it. Sorry. They were parked in the bar parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just trying to imagine how this might fit in....so Autumn links up to a bogus modeling agency via online social networking and gets conned into meeting what turns out to be a perpetrator -- perhaps, outside this bar? I wonder if they found her bike here or had some eyewitnesses who put her at this location? Whatever it is, this is most certainly NOT GOOD.

Autumn, we are praying for your safe return!!!

Hot Nostril? :giggle:..... Sorry...:blushing:

Sorry for the ot... But it's so darn funny. Not just the hotnostril, but then paired with rocketmail? It just makes me lol thinking of little kids when they're sick & sneeze snot rockets! Ewww! :D

Some interesting differences noted between Autumn's two FB pages:

*On one page, she has 194 friends. She is friends with: her other FB page, her mother, her brother, and NOT her father. On this page, she says she works at Neff Headwear and links to their FB page.

*On the other page, she has 609 friends. She is friends with: her father, and NOT her mother, brother, or her other FB page. On this page, she says she works at Y&R and links to a Y&R FB page that advertises seeking models.

Both pages appear to be relatively up to date (from what I am able to see). Is it possible she knew her dad would be more lax about checking up on her online social networking activities than her mother and brother? Is that why she has a second FB page with three times as many friends and a link to a "modeling" agency?

Thank you to the locals for explaining the situation at the bar!

Some interesting differences noted between Autumn's two FB pages:

*On one page, she has 194 friends. She is friends with: her other FB page, her mother, her brother, and NOT her father. On this page, she says she works at Neff Headwear and links to their FB page.

*On the other page, she has 609 friends. She is friends with: her father, and NOT her mother, brother, or her other FB page. On this page, she says she works at Y&R and links to a Y&R FB page that advertises seeking models.

Both pages appear to be relatively up to date (from what I am able to see). Is it possible she knew her dad would be more lax about checking up on her online social networking activities than her mother and brother? Is that why she has a second FB page with three times as many friends and a link to a "modeling" agency?

Young and Reckless is NOT a modeling agency, but a clothing company that caters to young people. In fact, the Reckless on her backpack noted on the posters is probably a product of that company. Link below.

http://www.youngandreckless.com/shop/body.php?module=store&id=1

Hi guys I have been mostly on Jessicas page so have only read a couple of pages of this thread, but can not beleive another little girl has gone missing. I am thinking she is not a runaway as there has been so much attention and this would/should draw her or anyone in the know out of hiding.

Was just looking at the facebook page and I dont know if it has been discussed, but there are a few people discussing other attempted abductions in New Jersey, South Brunswick, Bergen county and last week Glassboro.......that of course means nothing to me over here, but apparently it isnt too far away...

also about 20mins ago was another posting re the bike and Gleasons???

This is all looking a bit too scary again.....

Needle in a haystack doesn't begin to explain it.....

Thats exactly what it is. We have so many woods & abandoned houses here that she could be anywhere. There are also a lot of things not on google maps with all the new construction.

Is this Gleason's Place?

Attachments

• Gleason's Place.png
    Gleason's Place.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 41
Are they able to search from phone pings, or are they just searching anyplace? Sorry if the answer is here, but I am not that well today...may have missed it.

This still feels like an online related crime to me.

My theory goes like this: She makes up the story about going to her friend's house on her bike. And for the next 9 hours is unaccounted for with the single exception of someone responding to her Mom's text at 2pm. She met someone at a predetermined time and place, within biking distance but secluded. The park idea may make some sense. From there, her and the bike are never seen again.

I just hope the perp made some mistake and the cyber investigators can find a thread that will lead to his capture.

Just MOO based on what we know to date ...:twocents:

Someone posted earlier that the photos that she took of herself were by iPhone and another type of smartphone.

I understand that these smartphones can be remotely turned on. I wonder if that as been tried?

Someone posted earlier that the photos that she took of herself were by iPhone and another type of smartphone.

I understand that these smartphones can be remotely turned on. I wonder if that as been tried?

I believe they feel that the phone is out of battery life :(

MOO

Has anyone informed LE regarding the modelling website being possibily fake?

I don't have kids but when I was younger if I was going to a friends I'd say I'm going to the friends house. I would use the name. If I didn't want them to know where I was going I'd say "friends" as a general term. She was going to visit someone she didn't want her parents to know about more than likely. From that website and her trying to see older than she is it's possible she went to meet someone from the "company"

This still feels like an online related crime to me.

My theory goes like this: She makes up the story about going to her friend's house on her bike. And for the next 9 hours is unaccounted for with the single exception of someone responding to her Mom's text at 2pm. She met someone at a predetermined time and place, within biking distance but secluded. The park idea may make some sense. From there, her and the bike are never seen again.

I just hope the perp made some mistake and the cyber investigators can find a thread that will lead to his capture.

Just MOO based on what we know to date ...:twocents:

I think that's a possibility too. And she may have still been in control of her phone at 2:27pm and unaware that she was in any danger?

MOO

Apparently its an ipod.
I read that friends searched Glassboro woods; so I assume it was a hang out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back