GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm still at a 5 point intersection in Williamstown with my son. Other people are also here. We're handing out flyers while cars wait for the light to change. On my way back to get more flyers Gleasons Bar was. Full of police, media etc...helicopters are still up and I've saw dogs from lots of different police , quads, horses at Scotland Run when I was heading back to Williamstown they were all leaving.

Linda; is Gleasons in Franklinville?

Local evening news just did an update...which was that there is no update :( Said police searched a home near Scotland Run Park today but "did not find any clues." News also said Autumn is a 7th grader and was last seen "leaving her Clayton home" - so it sounds like she might live with dad?

There was a poster on the Find Autumn FB page this morning who lives in Clayton that responded to the question about her family situation. She stated that Autumn lives with her Dad and that her parent's have been split up for a while. Because she was a local, I assumed that perhaps she knew the family.

We also know from the presser that Autumn's dad has been a postal worker in Clayton for about 15 years and grew up in Clayton. Don't know where her mother is living and whether she also lives in the same town.

MOO

I'm still at a 5 point intersection in Williamstown with my son. Other people are also here. We're handing out flyers while cars wait for the light to change. On my way back to get more flyers Gleasons Bar was. Full of police, media etc...helicopters are still up and I've saw dogs from lots of different police , quads, horses at Scotland Run when I was heading back to Williamstown they were all leaving.

Linda; so you still have the hotmail email addy?

I'm sure I've missed this somewhere but is Autumn an only child? Not that it is really relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure I've missed this somewhere but is Autumn an only child? Not that it is really relevant.

No. I think she has 2 brothers & a sister. I know she has 1 brother definitely & 1 sister definitely, not sure about the other boy...if he's a bro or not. Found out looking at FB accts.

I can't find- who did she call at 2:41?

That was posted on either her mom's FB or on her Missing FB but the time was a little off. I think le just recently said in the presser it was 2:27 I think? Who remembers?

I can't shake the feeling that her being in the BMX/skate park culture made her a target. She would be a bit of an anomoly in that crowd because she is so young, and a girl to boot. It is a sport dominated by guys in their late teens/early 20's. To that end, there isn't much that a 12 year old girl and a grown man have in common-unless they have some kind of strong, shared interest like this. It would be far too easy for a predator to strike up a friendship with Autumn if he posed as a BMX'er.

I used to be part of that scene when I was younger, and I know what it is like for someone like Autumn-you don't want to seem stuck up, you want to fit in with the guys, and therefore you are less likely to protect yourself. I had quite a few close calls myself.

I don't know - my son is 17 and massively into the BMX/Skate scene. Where he hangs out, they'll be girls of 12 and 13 watching all day, just sitting on the ramps with their mates, as well as young men in their early 20's coming to ride/skate. Its not sinister at all. Maybe we are lucky where we live, but the kids/young adults who hang round the skate parks have never had a single incident where someone was inappropriate.

That is a really good point. When my 12yo is expecting a friend at a certain time if they are late he's trying to hunt them down and that usually involves me calling their parents.

Sounds like Jessica Ridgeway all over again. Planning to meet with a friend, not turning up and no one thinking to mention it.

I don't know - my son is 17 and massively into the BMX/Skate scene. Where he hangs out, they'll be girls of 12 and 13 watching all day, just sitting on the ramps with their mates, as well as young men in their early 20's coming to ride/skate. Its not sinister at all. Maybe we are lucky where we live, but the kids/young adults who hang round the skate parks have never had a single incident where someone was inappropriate.

We've had a good experience with it here as well.

Jesus... What's the clientele? Is it a nice family run bar or is it a dive? I can ask around if you don't know...

I have no idea, but it looked like a dump to me.

Is this bar - Gleason - the HQ for the search?

The address is Franklinville. And if I had to choose, I'd say dive. I've been inside a few times. Typical, pool tables, nothing special.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back