GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Woah! I went away to work and came back and look at everything's that happened! That took me a while to catch up....

Anyhow, Autumn's brother posted on FB about 8 hours ago that he has been instructed to stop talking about Autumn on his FB page and that if anyone has anything important to say, they need to tell a LEO, not him. He also wrote that, about 2 hours ago, his parents were meeting with the prosecutor. I wonder if they were meeting to discuss the reward money or if they've hit upon something? Anyone know why parents of a missing child would meet with the prosecutor prior to that child being located??

I'm done for the day. Met Lots of really nice concerned people today, my son was so disheartened when someone wouldn't even look at or accept a flyer. I'm gonna leave him home tomorrow. It was a bit overwhelming for him.

When I checked back in people were still signing up and being grouped into teams. There were lots of young teens but made an announcement they can't sign up or help without a parent present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know - my son is 17 and massively into the BMX/Skate scene. Where he hangs out, they'll be girls of 12 and 13 watching all day, just sitting on the ramps with their mates, as well as young men in their early 20's coming to ride/skate. Its not sinister at all. Maybe we are lucky where we live, but the kids/young adults who hang round the skate parks have never had a single incident where someone was inappropriate.

I am not saying anything about BMX culture is "sinister". I'm saying a sexual predator could easily exploit it. I'm saying that an adult male would normally have nothing in common with a 12 year old girl, but if they both rode BMX (or if he posed as a BMX rider) there would be an opening to talk to her, gain her trust, that might not otherwise be available.

Nevermind....judging by the timing, I think Autumn's brother may have been referring to his parents meeting with the prosecutor at the press conference. That would make sense, then.

Sounds like Jessica Ridgeway all over again. Planning to meet with a friend, not turning up and no one thinking to mention it.

It does sound like Jessica all over again. Idk what everyone else does but my kids aren't allowed to invite guests over w/o running it by me or their dad first. If I knew that a child was expected at my house and would be arriving on their own I'd be very watchful of the clock. If they failed to show up I'd be on the phone with their parent immediately to see if there was a change of plans or what. Which makes me wonder if the mother had any idea at all that Autumn was headed to her house. If she didn't is that because 1) her daughter didn't inform her that she was expecting company or 2) the friend had no idea Autumn was coming? If it is the latter is that because Autumn was showing up unannounced or did she lie to her father and was never headed to the friends house at all?

I don't like the way this feels at all but I hope I'm still just raw from Jessica's case and my gut is expecting the worse for that reason alone.

Just looking at this case.... Looks more like Elizabeth Collins and Lystic M's abduction (riding a bike when last known)

Parents everywhere, please invest in a gps mobile tracker

Local 6pm news: Autumn "missing without a trace," searching is finished for the day. Prayer vigil tonight 8pm at (I think) Clayton Municipal bldg

Wow. I came home thinking she would be located safe....wishful thinking I guess. I'm sorry I'm not caught up yet...they haven't found her bike, correct?

I can't find- who did she call at 2:41?

that was me just trying to remember what the last time her phone was used..sorry :blushing:

i just keep seeing different times, in some reports it lists 12:30 and in others its 13:30 was the last seen time. and then the next and last reported heard from is 15 minutes after she left....but where did she leave from and 15 minutes later of which time 12:30 or 13:30? im getting jammed up on this part.

Wow. I came home thinking she would be located safe....wishful thinking I guess. I'm sorry I'm not caught up yet...they haven't found her bike, correct?

They refused to comment on whether or not her bike had been found but a few pages back Nurse linked to a post in scanner thread that seems to clear things up.

They refused to comment on whether or not her bike had been found but a few pages back Nurse linked to a post in scanner thread that seems to clear things up.

Saying what? Not found?

Just looking at this case.... Looks more like Elizabeth Collins and Lystic M's abduction (riding a bike when last known)

Parents everywhere, please invest in a gps mobile tracker

Yes, I was reminded of that, too. The girls rode far (farther than expected) from home on their bikes. There is also a BMX parcours (sp?) near where their bikes were found.
But it's over 1000 miles away. Probably just a coincidence.

Saying what? Not found?

I wish I could answer that but I'm still confused on what, if anything, can be brought up from the basement so I'm erring on the side of caution. I will go try to find the link and bump it for you. Sorry.

Then why are so many police and media in that bar?

If I had to guess... There was a rumor going around all day that a bike and a shoe was found behind it. But IMO that wasn't hers. Also heard tge were checking out an abandoned house right around there. It's close to Scotland Run park and I saw lots of LE with dogs in feilds working it.

I started to cry when I began to comprehend the vastness of the surrounding wooded areas.

Needle in a haystack doesn't begin to explain it.....

If I had to guess... There was a rumor going around all day that a bike and a shoe was found behind it. But IMO that wasn't hers. Also heard tge were checking out an abandoned house right around there. It's close to Scotland Run park and I saw lots of LE with dogs in feilds working it.

I started to cry when I began to comprehend the vastness of the surrounding wooded areas.

Needle in a haystack doesn't begin to explain it.....

I also saw turkey buzzards circling around and around above the opposite side of Scotland run park... Felt sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713
Back